Two

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turns out Mrs. Park isn't someone that is easy to be convinced that Seungwan just wants to be alone and tries to tidies up her messed heart and mind.

No.

She insists that Seungwan needs to join that family's dinner time.

 

 

"So, how are your parents?"  Park Yura, the eldest of that Park siblings, asks. She still looks the same, as far as Seungwan can recall. She is still that beautiful, graceful, and tender. Her beauty is contrast to what Sooyoung has; Sooyoung is like radiant sunshine while Yura is like soft white cotton. Jongdae also follows the dinner and Seungwan can see that he is very close to the family. Nine years are long time, so it is quite acceptable that Seungwan doesn't seem to remember seeing Jongdae before this day.

"They are fine and they said their hello to all of you, Park Yura-sshi."

She laughs.

"Oh, come on. We are neighbors. You can call me unnie if that's okay with you."  Seungwan nods and keeps eating, as she doesn't want her stare is struck with Chanyeol's. Mrs. Park, unknowingly, as Seungwan thinks, sets the table so that Seungwan sits in front of Chanyeol.

She curses herself in her heart.

Chanyeol is still fine and alright while she is panicked over nothing. Where is her braveness that she gathered at the airplane? It just poofed with the air once she saw the true form of adult Park Chanyeol.

"Yura-sshi--I mean, Yura unnie, I heard that you would get married. Congratulations, unnie."

"Thank you. He will come here tomorrow; maybe you can meet him tomorrow. He must be happy to see you too."

"Uh, okay..."  Why would he be happy to see me?

"Mom,"  Chanyeol speaks and Seungwan, for milimeter second, loses her breath, "Sehun will come here tomorrow too."

"Oh, is that so?"  Who is Sehun? Probably he is his friend that I don't even know. Geez, Seungwan, how little you know about him!

"You should hang out more with girls, Chanyeol-ah, now that Yura will get married, you are the next in line,"  Mr. Park, who later joined the welcome party, speaks. Sooyoung giggles and Seungwan feels like there is a stone on . This means...he is single, right?

Chanyeol just hums and shrugs his shoulders, "I will tell to you Dad, if I have a girlfriend."

"It's better to be faster. Sooyoung suddenly can bring a guy before you bring a girl."

"Dad! I am still young!"  Sooyoung protests and everyone laughs, excluding Seungwan, who tries to get rid of the 'stone' by drinking.

"Oh, what is about you, Seungwan-sshi? Do you have any boyfriend?"

 

"SPROUT!!!"

"Seungwan-sshi, are you okay?"

"Seungwan unnie!"

 

Seungwan just sprouted her drink all over her plate and it looks like reaching Chanyeol's too (that also means the food between them is victim too). He even got further a bit after the incident.

She can't do anything other than awkwardly smiles.

Why? WHY?????

"She must be surprised to be asked something that personal,"  Jongdae gives reason. He also, kindly, gives her handkerchief. She bows repeatedly to show her gesture to him, and he replies it with genuine smile. Different from Jongdae, Chanyol just frowns. Not angry or disgustedly sending stares, just frowns, "or that means she is single."

Now Chanyeol reacts. He frowns to see widely-smiling Jongdae.

Seungwan just grimaces, "I am... so sorry. I was just shocked to be asked something like that."

"That is fine. We just became too caught into the situation,"  Mrs. Park says as she understands (or she thinks she understands the real deal here).

"So, are you single or seeing someone?"  Yura continues. Now that she isn't having anything in , she smiles again to everyone, "uh, no, I am not seeing someone."

"Perhaps you want to be--"

"Dad, please!"  Sooyoung cuts, "didn't you see how shocked Seungwan unnie was? Don't try to matchmake her to someone or someone's son, okay?"  Mr. Park grimaces. Seungwan gets the idea that Mr. Park is like a prankster in this family, and he is talkative regarding to personal problems.

 

 

"Where do you want me to put this thing?"

Seungwan tries to calm her heart as she needs to ask that question. "You can put it in the living room. I can tidy them up myself."

"Suit yourself,"  Chanyeol answers.

Jongdae has come home and the dinner has been over. Now the night has really come and Mrs. Park gave the authority to Chanyeol about Seungwan's luggage. Yura doesn't follow as she needs to wake up early in the morning, and Sooyoung doesn't really help much as she still watches in Seungwan's house's living room. Mrs. Park and the family's maid have tidied up the place so Seungwan only needs to arrange her things.

"Brother!"

"What?"

"Don't you remember? We used to play at the corner with dolls and stuff."

"You and her played along. I never played with both of you,"  he answers and Seungwan turns to him. Wait, he remembers something like that?  "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No..., nothing. Nothing,"  she stutters and tries to grab her luggage but it is too heavy. However, she determines not to show weakness toward that man and so she tries her best to get that one luggage to her room upstairs. The room has been tidied up too and it is decorated with simple but clean things.

She takes a deep breath after successfully took it upstairs. It was so heavy.

"Just say you need help; no need to appear that you are so tough in every field, Seungwan-sshi,"  Chanyeol suddenly appears and Seungwan stands awkwardly. He brings two luggages. "I will take the rest."

"NO! I should--"

"You are clearly tired. Toronto - Seoul is really far. You should take a rest and let me do this thing."  He gets out and leaves Seungwan stares. He is rude but kind.

Seungwan smiles. This is Park Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter