Seventeen

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many, many, many months later....

"So, are we going to do shopping next Saturday?"  Seungwan nods and Seulgi smiles happily.

On the other hand, Jongin feels being left out. These girls become closer than ever and now they have one common thing to talk about: the foolishness of their boyfriends.

For exampe: Chanyeol almost burnt his own house's kitchen when he wanted to make special dinner for Seungwan (his parents had something to do that night) and that made them to eat nearby Chinese restaurant food. And so his next plan wasn't happened, well, you know his plan is, so let's move on. Or when Jongin wanted to make a wrap of himself as a gift (blame Sehun because he put weird things inside that boy's head) which turned out to be disaster when he tied himself and couldn't walk or move and he screamed and cried for help because he fell down in the bathroom afterwards and needed to get treatment.

Yes, Jongin's body isn't in good condition today, so Seulgi asked Seungwan to accompany her to go shopping instead. Seungwan doesn't really mind; Chanyeol has been punished by his parents for saying innapropriate words toward his father's work partner (long story); even though he is full-grown adult, he still gets punished for it, and the punishment is that he couldn't go out in weekend with Seungwan.

"Have you heard, though?"  Joonmyeon, who is now like their best friend ever guy, talks. "There are some people being rotated from Busan branch to here are coming. I have heard that one of them is advertising manager. Isn't it true?"

Seulgi nods. "Yes. My boss, particularly. He has to move to Busan. I think he is being demoted rather than rotated. I have heard about our next manager; he's handsome and cheerful enough. Kind of curious, though."

"Why are you curious about another guy, Sseul?"

"Oh my, your boy is jealous,"  Joonmyeon teases and they are all laughing, except Jongin, of course.

 

 

Chanyeol is looking through the document of the restaurant when Sehun knocks his office's door. "Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Someone is here for you."

"For me? Who?"

"She said she came from our exported coffee's company; the company where your girlfriend is working."  Chanyeol frowns. Is something bad happened to Seungwan? But she doesn't call him today. Perhaps this is for entirely different cause. Furthermore, Chanyeol then doubts Seungwan ever lists him on the emergency contact person. She might list his house's number, so the representative should come to his house, wait, he has to go rather to think wildly like this.

He straightens himself and goes to dining floor. Sehun guides him until he meets the representative.

A young girl, very beautiful, but a bit sly face. Not cute like Seungwan, that's for sure, and she, somehow, has Sulli's aura, somehow, though.

Chanyeol bows to her as she bows first to him. "Are you the owner of the restaurant?"

"Yes, that's me. My name is Park Chanyeol."

She then frowns and opens her document. "But my company said that Kim Jongdae is someone that I have to see."

"He's my partner. Unfortunately, he isn't here; his grandmother has come from Siheung so he entertains her for some days."

"Oh, alright then,"  her accent is rather different too, like Seungwan, "my name is Jung Soojung. I am your new representative from my company. May I talk to you about new shipment? Because our director board has changed some big things regarding to sales and advertisement."

Chanyeol nods. He then leads her to come to his office. "Please, sit down."

"Thank you."  She then opens her bag, which reveals more piles of documents. "Jongdae is the usual guy who deals with this. I usually deals with employees inside this restaurant and the chain."

"So that's why his name is listed in my file instead of you."  He nods again, "so, what are the changes?"

 

 

"Hello."

Seungwan looks up and sees a fairy. No kidding.

"Huh?"

"Huh? You do 'huh' to your boss? What an incompetence." Seungwan gets up and bows to him immediately. "I am so sorry, Sir! I just--"  But then she hears the loud laugh coming from him. "Oh my God, you are so cute!"

"Huh? Oh, I am sorry--"

"That's fine, actually."  And then her HRD Director comes. He sighs, "Son Seungwan-sshi, this is Byun Baekhyun. He will be under your supervision, as now Kim Joonmyeon isn't under your radar anymore." That's true. Joonmyeon asked to have new supervisor days after Seungwan and Chanyeol finally got together. Well, it was awkward but then it grew better, even now Joonmyeon is like their gossip friend. "He's the new advertising manager."

Seungwan remembers the conversation two days ago. Seulgi and Joonmyeon said there would be new manager, and this Byun Baekhyun really fits Seulgi's early description, truthfully. Handsome and incredibly cheerful and perhaps, mischiveous. "Nice to meet you. It's so good to be moving back to Seoul!"

"It's nice to see you too, Sir."

"Oh, please, call me Baekhyun, or oppa, if you don't mind." Seungwan gets shocked and her boss fakes a cough, "well, then, I leave the two of you behind."  Her workmates really now wonders what kind of luck Seungwan has. She works with Kim Jongin, that dumb adorable human being, and then she used to work with Kim Joonmyeon, the nicest, most polite, and most eligible bachelor in this company, and now, Byun Baekhyun, the rising star and cute manager from another branch is also with her.

"Alright, Sir, you may fill your form here,"  Seungwan takes piles of sheet, "and I will input your information into my database. I hope you fill it well and complete."

"Okay,"  Baekhyun seems to be always cheerful; he takes his own pen and writes the an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter