The heck happened?!

The Truth

"Okay! Krystal-shi it's your turn!" Hyungdon motioned for Krystal to move closer. Today f(x) are filming weekly idol to promote their new album 4walls, and the mc's are interviewing each member about their personal lives. "So, Krystal. . . How's your love life? You have a boyfriend yet? It says here you've never dated before." he winked cheekily at her.

 

"Yup. Never had a boyfriend." Krystal answered confidently. 'I mean I'm not lying. I've only ever dated Hyerim.'

 

"No boys?" he eyed here suspiciously. "Is this true Victoria-shi?"

 

"No boys for Krystal." Victoria nudged Krystal jokingly, knowing full well that Krystal would never go for boys since she has you.

 

"Interesting.  .  . Then who's this Krystal was seen with on her birthday? Hmmm? Hmmm?!" Hyungdon's partner pulled out a large picture of Krystal hanging on to the arms of a hooded person while walking the streets. "The two even went into an apartment and never went out until the next morning." the two mc's cackled.

 

"Yah! Soojung-ah who were you with?!" Luna and Amber yelled out, knowing full well that it was you in that picture.

 

"Yahhhh~" Krystal whined to them. "Stop acting~ You know who it is." she pushed Luna, making her fall towards Amber who fell and pulled Luna along with her casuing laughter.

 

"Dugu? Dugu?" the two mc's chanted over and over again.

 

"Hyerim-shi from Girl's' Generation!" Krystal stomped her feet. 'Good thing we're both girls. No one suspects we would be dating.'

 

"oooooohhhh~ even more scandalous!" the mc's teased.

 

"Why?" Krystal was genuinely confused.

 

"You see your fans all requested that we talk about Hyerim because they noticed how close the two of you are. You know the term 'shipping' right?"

 

"Yeah. . ." Krystal answered hesitantly, nervous of where this conversation is leading to. The other members, especially Sulli were just looking on from the sidelines ready to intervene if need be. You and Krystal have had a lot of close calls recently with paparazzi and fans constantly following Krystal because of her comeback. More and more pictures of the two of you hanging out have been popping up recently on Kpop forums and news because of this and fans are starting to suspect there is something going on between the two of you.

 

"Fans are really into this 'shipping' and are calling you and Hyerim-shi the melting ice couple."

 

"Oh~ really?" Krystal feigned interest. You've already told her about this ship name a few weeks ago when you suddenly barged into her apartment and wouldn't stop talking about it for at least an hour until Krystal shut you up by kissing you, which lead to a full make out session.

 

Now all Krystal could think about is you and what the two of you did that afternoon when you barged into her apartment. She was full on zoning out now and did not hear the mc ask her a question.

 

"Krystal?" Victoria nudged her gently to pull Krystal out of the gutter.

 

"Oh! Sorry" Krystal faced the mc.

 

"So will you do it?" The mc's were looking at Krystal expectantly.

 

"Yeah... sure." Krystal shrugged thinking that they were asking her to do the usual, dancer do ageyo. The members looked at her in shock making her second guess her answer.

 

"Yes! Here's your phone. All you have to do is talk to Hyerim-shi and confirm that the two of you are not dating." Hyungdon handed the phone to Krystal who had her eyes wide open on shock.

 

"Bwoh?! What-" Krystal was gonna yell and cancel the request, but your voice filled the room.

 

"Hello?" you answered in your husky voice sleepily.

 

'Aish! This girl always has to answer her phone even when she's sleeping.' Krystal though to herself. "H-hey. Did I wake you?"

 

"Oh! Unnie! It's okay. I have to get up soon anyway to get ready for our d-"

 

"Hyerim-ah!" Krystal interrupted you, knowing you were gonna say date. The two of you planned  dinner together to make up for the missed reservation on her birthday.

 

"W-wae unnie? Why are you yelling? You already woke me up and I'm still sore from last night by the way. You were too rough!" you yawned, confused at her behavior. She never cuts you off midsentence... unless with a kiss, but that's besides the point.

 

Krystal widened her eyes at your statement, but chose to ignore it and continue with the mc's stupid request. "I have to ask you a question okay?" Krystal said hesitantly. The mc's leaned forward.

 

"What is it unnie? You're starting to worry me." you sat up in your bed, half asleep but worried.

 

'Please don't get mad' Krystal begged in her head. She looked to her members in desperation, bit they couldn't do anything, this was a live broadcasting. "... Hyerim-ah we're... not actually. . . dating right?" Krystal bit her bottom lip and winced, waiting for your reaction while the others held their breaths in anticipation.

 

"Unnie it's too early for jokes. I just woke up." you whined, not getting where Krystal was going with this question.

 

"Hyerim-ah just answer the question." Krystal sighed, knowing what kind of effect this would have on you.

 

"If this is your way of breaking up with me, it's not gonna work. You're gonna have to do better than that Jung Soojung." you said seriously, now wide awake. "Now tell me why you really called." your tone was colder than usual. Krystal and the rest of the members have never heard you sound this icy before, only hearing 'stories' about it from Yoona, never actually believing you could sound colder than you do on broadcast with annoying mcs.

 

Not wanting to upset you further, Krystal decided to just drop the act. 'She practically ousted us already with that statement anyways.' Krystal though to herself. "Hyerim-ah, babe, we're on broadcast." she answered you, shocking everyone in the studio.

 

"What? Soojung-ah! Are you crazy?!" you yelled.

 

"Crazy in love maybe." Krystal smiled sheepishly, again making everyone in the studio gasp. Her members awed at their baby Jung and congratulated you over the phone telling you to not be too mad.

 

". . . well there you have it everyone! Korea's number one fantasy couple has just been confirmed by the melting ice couple themselves."

 

"What the heck? Who is that? What just happened?!" you were so confused. One moment you think that Krystal's breaking up with you and now your relationship has been confirmed to all of Korea.

 

"Our relationship is now public babe. All because you couldn't catch on to what was happening." Krystal tsked at you. "Break up with you? Over the phone?!" she scoffed. "Yah! You think I'm that heartless and cheap?!"

 

"A-ani. N-not at all Soojungie~ Your Hyerim-ie was just sweepy. She wudn't ewva think that. Soojungies da bwest girlfriend ewva." you tried using ageyo to appease your increasingly mad girlfriend.

 

"We're still live Hyerim-ah!" you heard Amber yell from the back making gaging noises along with the other f(x) members. You slapped your forehead. You just used your never before seen ageyo on live broadcast and not only that but it was to appease your girlfriend! 'Our lives are over' you shook your head. "Shoot!" you covered your mouth.

 

"Aww~ I forgive you Hyerimie!" although relieved that Krystal was no longer mad, you're still cringing at the ageyo you just used.

 

"Gahhh! That ageyo beats out Yoona's! Why didn't you use that when ot was your episode Hyerim-shi." Hyungdon questioned you.

 

"... because it's only for Soojung unnie." you answered in an uncharacteristically shy voices making everyone aww. 'No wonder the fans call us the melting ice couple, I'm such a soppy disgusting mess when it comes to Soojungie' you thought to yourself. "Aish! My image is broken because of you unnie. You're in big trouble when you get back to your apartment later."

 

"oh. You're at Krystal's apartment right now and just woke up from sleep? What were you doing last night with Krystal-shi that made you so sore and wake up late?" the mc teased.

 

"N-nothing! Just playing games on iPad and watching shows on Netflix." Krystal stuttered.

 

"Y-yup. Nothing like a good old game of ... pacman?" you added. 'This girl. Always making things worst.' Krystal internally facepalmed.

 

"Sure... well, we'll let you off the hook now. Thank you for answering your phone Hyerim-shi. You can get ready for your date now. That's what you were gonna say earlier when Krystal-shi cut you off earlier right? Dont be too rough on her when she gets back to her apartment. Don't leave any marks and always use protection." the mc teased, and hung up right away before you could respond, leaving you and Krystal at a lost.

 

"You can switch spots with Sulli now Krystal-shi. I think we got enough out of you for today. Besides I think Hyerim-shi has bigger plans for you tonight if you know what I mean." he winked at her, making her blush a bright red.

 

"Okay! Sulli-shi......." the rest of the show, Krystal was out of it, and thankfully the mc's really did leave her alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

While Krystal was filming her show, barely keeping it together, your phone was blowing up with notifications from your sns accounts. You decided to brave it out and look at the comments section of your latest Instagram post

SoojungLover808: Gahhhh!!! I knew it! I knew it all along! Congratulations unnies!!!

Trolololo: You better treat our unnie like a princess. Or else.

SoshiJjang: gosh I love this couple. Their conversation on the phone made me want to puke and giggle uncontrollably at the same time.

           HyerimILoveYou: gosh. Who knew the two coldest idols would make the cutest couple?!

           LoveMe: that's why they're called the melting ice couple!

           FxForeverBish: awww they melt each other's ice ♥♥♥♥

Much to your surprise most of the comments were positive, a few threats here and there, but mostly accepting. You stayed on the laptop for the rest of the day just looking at news articles and reading all the supportive messages from fans and didn't even notice that Krystal was already home.

 

"So.. where's my punishment babe?" Krystal said from the doorway surprising you.

 

"you almost gave me heart attack unnie!" you threw a pillow at her. But being the athletic person she is, Krystal caught it and walked over to you giving you a peck.

 

"So, all of Korea and probably the world knows we're a couple now." she sat next to you on the bed and rested her head on your shoulder.

 

"Yup. All thanks to you." you said jokingly.

 

"I know. I'm sorry." Krystal buried her head into the crook of your neck. Soon after you felt something wet start to hit your skin.

 

"Hey, are you crying?" you asked gently. Carefully, pulling her face up to meet yours. "I was just kidding Soojung-ah. It's not your fault-"

 

"Yes it it! And now all of Korea is going to hate the two of us for being gay!" she was full on sobbing now.

 

"You're wrong unnie~ Look at all of these positive comments and articles supporting us. You didn't ruin a thing." you showed her the article you were just looking at. "See. The only thing relatively bad on here is where your fans warn me to taken care of you like a princess. Look! Even my fans are warning me to be good to you~" you whined to her, hoping to lighten up the mood. "It's like they think I'm the dominant one in our relationship, when you're obviously the man." 'This will get her to stop crying' you smirked.

 

"Yah! I am not the man obviously! Look at the comments." she slapped your shoulder and pouted cutely.

 

'So predictable. She can never resist having an arguement with me.'

 

"There's my Soojungie" you smiled at her despite just getting hit not too long ago.

 

"Do you really think I'm the man in the relationship?" she asked, no longer crying.

 

"No. Just two women who love each other very much. One of which still needs to be punished for exposing my ageyo to the rest of the world." You put your laptop on the bedside table and pinned Krystal to the bed making her groan.

 

"Yah~ we have a dinner reservation." she whined from beneath you.

 

"We have forever for dinner dates. Right now all I want to eat is you." you kissed her heatedly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning after

 

"Hyerim-ah! Lets take our first official selca together as couple." Krystal excitedly woke you from your sleep, obviously over her ordeal from the night before.

 

"You just woke up. Let's freshen up first." you covered your face with the blanket, but Krystal pulled it down.

 

"Just a quick one please~" you couldn't resist her whining, so you gave in. "Yay! Say cheese~" and she left you alone to sleep after that which made you very suspicious.

 

"Let me see the picture before you post it." you grabbed at the phone, but she turned the other way before you could get it. "Unnie~ Let me see."

 

"Too late. Already posted." she smirked and kissed you. "Come get breakfast when your ready."

 

'Okay, something's definitely not right here.' you thought to yourself, so you grabbed your phone and checked what Krystal posted and was shocked. The picture clearly showed you having after hair and some VERY obvious hickies on your neck all while Krystal looked flawless and smug.

To top it all off the caption read:

I came back to the apartment prepared. Better luck next time babe 💋

 

You scrolled down to the comments and your face went even redder, if it was even possible.

 

-As expected Krystal unnie tops.

     -What?! I always thought Hyerim would top. She seems like the dominant type.

     -Well... Krystal's post just proved you bishes wrong! She tops just like I predicted.
-So y. I can only imagine what Krystal did for Hyerim to end up looking like that.

-If I could like this post a million time I would. It's gold!

-This is the best post ever! Someone needs to write a fanfic ASAP!

 

"Jung Soojung!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

That marks the end of this very short story.

This took a bit longer to update than I thought. Sorry about that ✌

I hope this chapter was to all of your guys' satisfaction. Let me know in the comments below how you liked it. 

Thank you all for the upvotes, comments and subscriptions. It means a lot to me and helped motivate me to keep writing.

Till next time ^-^