girl crush (part 1)

The Truth

"Soojung unnie~" you whined cutely to Krystal sitting on the couch.

"What does my little baby want this time?" she cooed at you, pulling you into her arms.

"Whaaat? Can't I just call your name out?" you pouted at her with your puppy eyes. She just gave you a deadpanned look to show her distrust. "Okay. Okay. I need you to meet Mamamoo."

"Why would you need me for that?" Krystal gave you an incredulous look, pulling away slightly.

"Well you know Moonbyul right? One of the members . . ." you trailed off, and Krystal giggled.

"The member who has a girl crush on me?" she smirked knowing you were a little jealous of the fact.

"Yeah. I want you to "get close" to her so I can meet the whole group."

Krystal pushed you away. "Yah! I am not going to use my body for your own benefit!"

"Ah~ But unnie~ I really want to meet them. Besides I would never let you use your body with Moonbyul. Your mine!" you pulled her back in.

"You're famous! Use your own power to meet them." Krystal crossed her arms.

"I can't. I don't even know if they know who I am."

"You're from Girls' Generation stupid. Of course they know who you are."

"But I'm not their style~ Please unnie. I'll do whatever you want me to do after I get to meet them and be friends."

"Anything?" Krystal put on a erted smirk making you gulp.

"Anything." For Mamamoo.

"Call. You better be ready for later then." Krystal patted your head and turned back to the tv show she was previously watching until she had a thought come across her mind that made her look at your suspicously. ​'Why does she want to meet them so bad . . . is she really a fan of the group . . . or just one person?'

"Do you have a bias in the group I should keep my eye on?"

" . . . N-no." ​'Crap. She knows me too well.'

"Don't lie." she glared at you.

"Fine. Solar is my bias." Krystal opened in protest, but you quickly cut her off. "But! You don't have to worry about her because for one, she's like 7 years older than I am, not going to work out. Secondly, I ship her harcore with Moonbyul."

"Isn't she the half girl you were checking out on your phone yesterday?!" Krystal frowned at you.

"Yes. But in my defense you started checking her out as well after you saw the pictures." you smiled innocently at her, but she wasn't buying it. "Oh come on unnie. I just want to meet my new favorite girl group and my bias. Please~ For me~" you pouted.

"Fine." you squealed in happiness and was about to hug her, but she put her hand up to stop you. "But . . . if Solar so much as gives you a suggestive glance I will cut a ."

"Well if Moonbyul touches you in a suggestive way or gives you hints you better watch out as well." you glared back.

"Deal." Krystal held out her hand and you took it as well. The two of you stared each other down for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Before all of you kill me for being gone for so long, I have my reasons... and I am very very sorry for not updating in a really long time. Also sorry for this really short chapter but I just wanted to upload something since I've been gone for so long. Consider this a sneak peak for the next chapter which is inspired by my newfound obession of Mamamoo and MoonSun. I don't know when I'll find time again to update but expect a longer chapter.

Okay, that's all I wanted to say. You all can kill me now XD

Also.. I heard about baby Jung's new relationship with Kai. All I have to say about that is: as long as shes happy and he's treating her like the Queen she is, then I'm happy for them.

That's all you can go back to killing me ^-^