We Got Married part 2

The Truth

 

It's been a few minutes since Jessica left and you and Krystal have been passing the time through small talk. So far the topics you two have covered included the weather, idol work and the interior of the diner.

 

You both have reached a stand still with little to talk about, so PDnim decided to move the show along and give you and Krystal a mission envelop.

 

"You can open it." Krystal pushed the envelop to you. Being the obedient slave maknae you are, you listen to Krystal's your master's orders and read the mission aloud.

 

Congratulations on your new marriage! In order to get to know each other and feel like a real couple the two of you will be living in a small apartment for the duration of the filming. Pack your bags together and get ready to start your new married life.

 

"We're going to live in the same house?!" you looked at the pd and the writers.

 

"Why? You don't want to?" Krystal asked you, making you turn your head back to her.

 

"I-it's not that. I just . . . we just . . . you . . . " you stuttered and blushed thinking of the future and all the alone time you'll be having with Krystal.

 

"What?" Krystal asked seemingly unaware, but held a smug look to her face.

 

"N-nothing." you laughed awkwardly.

 

"Okay then~ Let's go get our stuff packed and see our new house~" Krystal stood up and pulled you along with her.

 

3 hours later

 

The two of you are standing outside of the apartment door with all of your clothes and supplies.

 

"You ready?" Krystal asks you as she enters the code. You just nod at her nervously, giving her the cue to open the door.

 

You two step into the new apartment and are in awe at how nice everything looks. All the furniture is white and the appliances are all silver. There's a flat screen in the living room, the kitchen is fully equipped and the view the amazing.

 

But something makes you both stop. There's only one bedroom.

 

'Noo~ This can't be. How will I control myself at night, I'm barely keeping it together right now and we're not even that close.' you panicked internally.

 

'I can do this. I need to keep my hormones in check. You can do this Soojung-ah. No touching Hyerim! Don't be a ert.' Krystal panicked similarly.

 

"I guess we're sharing the bedroom. hehe." Krystal laughed awkwardly.

 

"Y-yeah. T-that's okay right? I mean we're both girls." you rationalized.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyerim Side Interview

 

-You seemed to be a bit uncomfortable about the bedroom situation. Why?

"Are you really asking why? It's Krystal Jung! I have to share a bed with Krystal Jung! She's like my idol~ I don't know how I'm going to survive tonight. If I even make it that far." you ranted at the cameramen making them laugh.

 

-Why is that? Why wouldn't you last that far?

"I'm afraid I'll make a fool out of myself. I always seem to act stupid in front of Krystal-shi and it's just... I just... I can't today~" you whined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yep." Krystal nodded her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal Side Interview

 

-You seemed more at ease with the bedroom situation than Hyerim. How do you think tonight will play out?

"Umm... Actually I'm just as nervous and uncomfortable as Hyerim is with sharing the bed, but as the older one I need to lead her and show her that I'm fine. Tonight I hope that me and Hyerim get closer and become more comfortable with each other." Krystal answered honestly.

 

-Do you have any plans on how to make her more comfortable with you?

"I don't know yet actually. We'll see later I guess." Krystal shrugged. She actually had an idea in mind, but the writers will never approve and her idea can't be shown on TV anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a few seconds of awkward silence and Krystal clapped her hands once. "Let's unpack?" she grabbed her stuff and you just followed to the bedroom. The two of just unpacked silently not knowing what to talk about.

 

This was a bit too boring for the pd, so he suggested for the two of you two to play 21 questions to break the silence. It was night now and the We Got Married crew had to go film another show, so the pd gave you two a few last instructions and information about the installed cameras in the apartment before leaving the two of you to your own devises.

 

"So, Krystal-shi -"

 

"Just call me unnie, Hyerim-ah. We can drop the honorifics since we're getting married." Krystal cut you off.

 

"Kry-"

 

"Soojung. I prefer those close to me calling me by my Korean name." she cut you off again.

 

"S-Soojung unnie." You said hesitantly, trying it out first making Krystal smile a bit. She liked how her name sounded when you said it. "Soojung unnie?" you said more confidently.

 

"Yes, Hyerimie~" Krystal answered cutely, making you blush. "Is it okay if I say your name like that. You can make up a nickname for me later if you want." Krystal blushed too, she didn't mean to say your name like that.

 

"Y-yes unnie. I like it." You smiled.

 

"Great." Krystal smiled. "Anyways, continue." she reverted back to her cold self.

 

You cleared your throat, "uhh how old are you?" You didn't know what to ask so you just said the most generic thing you could think of.

 

"20. Starting off soft I see." Krystal laughed. "I'll play along. How old are you?"

 

"N-no. I just couldn't think of a question." you whined making her laugh more.

 

"Anyways, I'm 17." you answered her question, making her stop laughing abruptly.

 

"17?! Yah~ marrying you would be illegal then! You're not even legal yet." she looked at you shocked.

 

"We're not getting married for real unnie. Plus it's not like we're going to be doing anything anyways." You answered nonchalantly while putting your clothes in the drawer, not aware of the things that just came out of your mouth and their implications.

 

"Who said I wanted to do those things with you?!" 'That was a total lie'. I want to do everything with her. Legal age of consent is 16 right?' Krystal thought to herself as she threw a pillow at you from the bed she was resting on.

 

"Ow~ What things?" you rubbed your head. "I was just talking about getting married unnie. Stop being dirty you ert." you stuck your tongue out at her earning another pillow to your face.

 

"I'm not a ert. Just ask your next question." Krystal said in false annoyance.

 

"Whatever, ert." you muttered, Krystal raised another pillow threateningly making you raise your hands in surrender. She motioned for you to continue with the questions.

'As soon as she said to drop the honorifics, she starts becoming more violent and bossy. This unnie~' you thought to yourself.

 

"Have you ever been in a relationship before?" you sighed turning back to the drawer expecting her to give the obvious answer of yes.

 

"No. Have you?" she answered quickly. surprising you.

 

"That's a total lie!" You pointed at her accusingly. "And no I've never been in a relationship before."

 

"I'm not lying! If I'm lying then you are too!" she threw another pillow at you.

 

"Yah! Stop throwing pillows at me you liar! Besides how can someone as pretty as you stay single all this time." you threw all the pillows back at her.

 

"How could you throw pillows and yell at your unnie like that?!" Krystal pulled you on the bed and straddled you. As a reaction you grabbed a pillow next to your head and started hitting Krystal with it. She in turn grabbed the pillow from your hand and pinned your arms above your head, making you freeze. Your body immediately tensed up when you realized the Krystal Jung is straddling you.

 

Krystal noticed this and smirked at you leaning in to your ear, her lips almost touching yours. "Good girls don't yell at their unnie and hit them." She whispered making you shiver.

 

"So you think I'm pretty huh? What else do you think about me?" Krystal pulled back with a smirk on her face, her eyes alternating looking at your eyes and lips.

 

Totally seduced by the girl on your lap, you say, "Y-your body is perfect. Especially your abs. You can be dorky and cute, but at the same time you're also totally y. . ." You voice drifted off as Krystal's face got closer to yours.

 

"One more question." Krystal's lips were now just inches away from yours. "Is it true you've had a crush on me ever since that first meeting we had outside of the practice room?" Krystal held her breath in anticipation for your answer.

 

"Yes." You breathed out, scared of how her reaction will be.

 

"Me too." Krystal leaned in all the way and finally touched her lips to yours. 'I thought I would last longer than this. Ugh. Forget not touching her. She's too hard to resist'

 

'Oh my gosh! This is really happening. She's kissing me~' you stayed frozen at first not know what to do, but as Krystal moved her lips against yours you closed your eyes and naturally started following along wrapping your around her neck. The kiss started to get heated now as Krystal's hands started roaming your body, even going under your shirt to caress your abs. You pulled away to gasp and catch some air.

 

The both of you opened your eyes and breathed heavily for a moment, not saying anything still in the same position. Krystal's hands were still under your shirt, her thumb rubbing patterns on your skin, which felt oddly relaxing.

 

"Wow" you let out a breathy laugh. "T-that was - wow"

 

Krystal laughed, "Amazing? y? Perfect?" she trailed kisses along your jawline as she said this, leading to your neck. As she kissed at your neck, her right hand trailed down to the wasteband of your pants. This brought you back to reality, so you pushed her away from you a little bit.

 

"W-wait. Stop."

 

"What? Did I do something wrong?" Krystal asked concerned.

 

"N-no. I don't think so at least." you answered sitting up a bit.

 

"Then what?"

 

"Well, w-what are we exactly now?" you asked shyly. Krystal just smiled at you lovingly.

 

"We're making out on a bed after just confessing we've had a crush on each other for at least 3 years and you still need more clarity?"

 

"Y-yes? you answered unsure making Krystal laugh. "You didn't exactly profess your love to me or ask me to be your girlfriend or anything."

 

"Well then. I'm Hyerim, I've liked you, no loved you for a while now Will you be my girlfriend?"

 Krystal asked kind of nervous.

 

"Yes! Of course~" with that Krystal pulled you into a hug. She then pushed you onto your back again and resumed with what she was doing before. Nothing can stop a Jung when she wants it *wink*.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning after you and Krystal wake up revitalized. After confessing your love to each other the other night you two expressed your love to each other again and again and again and again until you both passed out from exhaustion. After basking in bliss for a few minutes and cuddling into each other, you two froze finally noticing a red light in the corner of the ceiling. The cameras in the room were still recording.

 

Hurridly the two of you redressed and took the cameras off their stand. Luckily only two were installed in the bedroom. Now you both have to sit there and delete at least 10 hours of smoking hot footage from the night before, but it was all well worth it to the both of you.

 

The rest of the filming for We Got Married went on smoothly from that day on. Your chemistry with Krystal was off the charts and your episodes had the highest ratings out of all the couples on the show. No one ever found out about what happened that first night at the apartment and the missing footage went unnoticed. But, little did you know that a certain someone, namely the erted Jung that seduced you that night, kept a copy of the footage from that night.

 

dun dun duuunnnnnn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End...

             at least for the We Got Married portion.

I'll be going back to making random oneshots about the pairing now. Sorry for the long wait. I have to admit this We Got Married concept kind of put me in a slump for a while there. I don't think I'll be covering that concept in the future anytime soon haha

No funny neitzen comments today. I didn't know where I could fit them~

Also, about that heated ending. . . I don't know how things escalated that fast either haha it just happened. Not sorry about it though :p

Anyways I hope you all liked this chapter. As always, thank you for the subscriptions, comments and upvotes.

Till next time ^-^