Snapchat

The Truth

"Look at how cute my girlfriend is guys~" you point your phone towards Krystal who was peacefully eating her breakfast.

 

"What are you doing?" she looked at you questioningly, not liking how you were filming her.

 

"Snapchat!" you said excitedly. "Fans on Instagram were telling me about this app where you can film things for ten seconds, post it on your story and it disappears in 24 hours. Of course fans will still be able to save the videos somehow though."

 

"And why are you filming me?" Krystal started eating again.

 

"Because my girlfriend is such a cutie~" you pressed the record button on your Snapchat again. Knowing that the video will be shared to everyone, Krystal shied away from your intrusive phone.

 

"Stop~" she whined, covering her face.

 

"Whyyy? I want to show everyone how cute my girlfriend is~" you whined right back making Krystal give you a deadpanned look right when your phone beeped indicating that the recording stopped.

 

"You can't just film me like that and say those corny things~" Krystal waved her fork at you, before stuffing her face again.

 

"It's too fun not to unnie." You smirked at her. "I mean look at these videos." You pressed on your story and it first started with a sideways view on the bed, the camera facing Krystal who was still sleeping at the time. Then it changed to a front face camera where you then kiss Krystal on the forehead before getting out of bed greeting your fans with a morning.

 

"Yah~ That's too scandalous to put out to the public. Now they know that we sleep in the same bed, plus I didn't have a shirt on~" Krystal hit your shoulder making you stop playing your Snapchat story.

 

"It's not as bad as the picture you posted on Instagram unnie~" you still weren't over that picture, considering you topped the most that night. "Consider it a blessing that I didn't capture all of those marks on your neck . . . collarbone . . . . . . thighs. . .." You traced your finger to each part of her body making her shiver.

 

"Tsk~" she nudged your hand away and made a face that indicated she would get you back somehow.

 

"You weren't nudging my hand away last night unnie. In fact you were pulling my hand in places that my innocent hands should never go." You smirked kissing her neck.

 

"H-Hyerim-ah~" Krystal was distracted now, giving you a chance to get out your phone. You pressed the record button just as you kissed Krystal in her sweet spot, making her moan your name again.

 

The sound went off indicating the video was done recording bringing Krystal out of her ecstasy and back to reality. "Did you just record that on Snapchat?" she asked threateningly.

 

"N-no" you lied, although in vain.

 

"You are in sooooo much trouble Hyerim-ah!" you got up immediately and ran away from the angry Jung.

 

"I'm sorry unnie! At least I didn't post that picture of you !" you covered your mouth.

 

"You took a picture of me ?!" Angry Jung just got even angrier.

 

"That was a mistake unnie! I'll delete it! I'LL DELETE IT!!"

 

That morning in the Kopp forums:

Is Krystal in Hyerim's morning Snapchat???

What have these two maknaes been up to?

Morning after Snapchat by Hyerim.

Krystal, the cutest girlfriend, as told by Hyerim.

Krystal's y moan caught on Hyerim's Snapchat.

Hyerim's new Snapchat is gold!

Maybe we'll get videos of their dinner dates! - an innocent fan's wish 

Upcoming picture maybe?? - a erted fan's wish.

A tape maybe? - a very erted fan's wish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! Happy Holidays~ Just a short and fluffy oneshot as my early present to you all.

I know I marked this story as complete, but I thought maybe I could update this story with random oneshots of this pairing.

I won't be updating regularly though, just when I feel inspired, so please don't expect too much.

Thanks for the support guys. Appreciate all of the subscriptions, comments and upvotes.

Till next time ^-^