The Call

The Truth

"Hyerim-ah I'm gonna go shower first and get ready for our date." Krystal got up from the couch excitedly and kissed your cheek.

Before she could pull away, you pulled her onto your lap. "Can I join?" you whispered hotly into her ear smirking at her reddening face.

"Byuntae!" Krystal slapped your arm. "Who taught you how to be such a tease hmm?" she poked at you.

"Who else?" you smiled.

"I know. I've done so well to train my baby~" Krystal pinched your cheeks making you push her way and letting her escape towards the bathroom.

"Unnie~ I'm not a kid anymore. I'm already eighteen!" you chased after her.

"Well I'm 21 now and way older than you, so to me you're still a baby!" she laughed. You caught up to her and hugged her from behind, "I'm definitely not a baby in bed now." you started kissing up her neck.

"Mmmm.. Rim-ah stop~ We have to get ready or we'll miss our dinner reservations."

"Won't it be faster for us to shower together? Plus we'll save water and help the earth unnie." you continued kissing up and down her neck, your hand roaming her sides.

"No Hyerim-ah." she pulled your hands away. "We can't miss another reservation. We've been at it the whole day, aren't you tired?" she cupped your head.

"Not at all unnie. But, okay. I'll listen to you." you pouted. "Just give me one kiss."

"How can I resist that face." Krystal pecked your lips, but you pulled her back in for something more passionate.

"Now that's a kiss. Have a fun shower unnie!" you walked out of the bathroom hearing Krystal muttering, "tease, why did I have to teach her that?" making you snicker.

Right as you stepped back into the bedroom, your phone lit up showing 10 missed calls, 2 from Yoona and 1 from the rest of the members. You knew you were in big trouble so as soon as the screen lit up again showing an incomming call from Yoona you immediately answered.

"IM HYERIM! WHERE ARE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ALL ARE?! ITS ALMOST MIDNIGHT!" Yoona yelled into the phone. You pulled away from the screen cringing.

"DON'T MAKE THAT FACE! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING YOUR PHONE FOR THE PAST THREE HOURS?!" 

'Because I've been in bed with Krystal all day doing the nasty' y​ou throught to yourself.​​​​ "Because my phone died and it was charging the whole time." you lied trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh yeah? And where are you charging it then? Why didn't you just drive back to the dorms?"

​'Aish this unnie is too smart.' You resisted the urge to roll your eyes at your smart sister and said,"My schedule was far away so I just rented a hotel for one night. Besides, I needed to rest for a little bit anyways, so it worked out. Sorry I didn't call you unnies. I must have worried yo-"

"Babe! I forgot my towel! Can you hand it to me?" Krystal suddenly shouted from the bathroom, making you internally facepalm.

"Whose that baby Im?" you saw the others crowding in the back.

"I dont know unnies. Probably someone next door. The walls here are pretty thin." you mentally prayed that Krystal found her towel on her own.

"Oh okay. You should have gone to a better hotel then. Who knows what you'll be hearing at night there. Your ears will be tained." Yoona gushed at you. 

"Yeah! You have to stay our innocent maknae Rim-ah! Just like my Soojungie." Jessica yelled from behind.

'Too late unnie. Soojung unnie and I tainted eachother a long time ago.'​ You felt bad for your unnies​. For lying to them and giving them a false image of yourself, but that doesn't mean you'll out yourself to them anytime soon. "Okay unnies~ I ... uh probably should go now and get some res-"

"Yah! I called you to get my towel and here you are talking on the phone." Krystal slapped your arm lightly and pinched your side, interrupting your exit. You  covered the camera of the phone and put up a finger to sush her. Krystal got the message and slapped her forehead lightly in realization.

"How bad is it?" she whispered, worried.

"They heard you call me babe and saw you just now." you mouthed to her, making her wince. "I guess we're doing this now." she sighed.

"What?! Now? Are you crazy? Because they are right now!" you whispered harshly, taking off your hand and putting on the speaker to make your point.

"Hyerim-ah! I thought you said you were ALONE! WHO IS THAT?!" 

"Yah! Soojung-ah is that you?! And is that your apartment? I knew the place looked familiar!!" Jessica yelled out.

"Hi unnie~" Krystal waved to the phone and smiled sheepishly.

"Don't hi me Soojung-ah. I though you were at a schedule. And YOU! Im Hyerim! I thought you said you were at a hotel?! Not at my sister's apartment!"

"hehe you see unnies, there's a perfectly good explanation for this-"

"The two are having !!" you heard Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri yell.

"NO! We are no-"

"Yes! Yes we are unnie. But more than that we are dating and love each other very much." Krystal cut you off, taking the phone. You looked at her in shock, frozen. It surprised you that Krystal would openly admit to this because she was always the one telling you to wait a while longer to tell your unnies. At first you thought it was because she wasn't taking the realtionship seriously, but after a while you knew it was because the two of you wouldn't be left alone if your members knew especially since one of them is her sister.

"Ahhh!! We knew it! I knew that whole story about the phone was a bunch of bull!" all of your members except Yoona cheered.

"W-what?" you and Krystal asked.

"We all knew that the two of you were going out for a while now. How long has it been now?" Jessica started.

"A year!" the rest finished.

"You knew this whole time?!" you yelled. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Yeah unnie! We've been sneaking around this whole time just so that you all wouldn't find out and you're telling us you knew all along?! That's evil!" Krystal shouted.

"Yah! What's evil is the two of you not telling any of us for a whole year! Besides we all figured you would tell us at some point, but we can't wait any longer. One year is too long Soojung-ah."

"Sorry unnie, we just didn't know how to tell you about the two of us and didn't know how you would react." Krystal sat next to you and naturally leaned her head on your shoulder.

"Kyah! You two are so cute~" Sunny squealed seeing her action. You and Krystal immediately pulled away afterwards out of reflex.

"It's gonna take some getting used to openly being affectionate in front you guys. This is kind of weird." you smiled awkwardly.

"Anyways unnie, now that you all know, we have a dinner reservation to catch, so let's continue this later." Krystal waved at the camera.

"Okay Soojungie."

"Unnie where are you? You've been quiet the whole time." you looked for Yoona.

"Having you said? Huh Soojung-ah. Just wait until you get back you two. We're gonna have a long talk. A REALLY LONG TA-mmph!" Yoona yelled into the screen, but was pulled away by Sooyoung. "JUST WAIT!" she yelled from the back.

"Sorry about that you two. Don't worry about her, we'll talk some sense into her, Seohyun especially." Jessica winked and gave the phone to Taeyeon who had a weird smile on her face. You and Krystal already knew what was coming so the two of you just shook your heads.

"Now you two, I know what's gonna happen when dinner is done and you get back to the apartment. Remember to always use protection-"

"Stupid! They're both girls! They don't need protection." Tiffany slapped Taeyeon slightly making the two of you snicker at the kid leader.

"Right Tiffany! What they need are toys. You two can get a strap-on for a discount-"

"Yah! That's not what I mean either. Aish, these erts." Tiffany took the phone from Sunny. "Just be safe and have fun girls. Tell us all about it when you get back Hyerim-ah and you won't be in trouble. No hickies!"

"I'll send you a link and the code!" Sunny yelled from the back.

"Okay! Bye you two." Tiffany sighed and hung up.

"What just happened?" The two of you were slummed against the edge of the bed now exhausted from that disasterous call.

"I have no idea, but we are never gonna out ourselves from the phone ever again." Krystal laughed and leaned towards you.

"Agreed" the two of you were laughing hysterically now. "Well, I'm gonna go get ready now for our dinner reservation. Be back." you kissed her cheek.

Right when you left, Krystal's phone rang and she saw that she had 8 missed calls from her members. She picked up the phone right away earning herself a yell.

"JUNG SOOJUNG! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ALL ARE? I EVEN THOUGHT OF CALLING YOUR SISTER!"

Right when Krystal was about to answer Victoria you yelled, "Babe! I forgot my towel too! Something must be wrong with us today." you laughed and grabbed the towel that was next to Krystal. "Luckily, I didn't start showering yet like you..."

"What's wrong babe? Why aren't you talking?"

"SOOJUNG-AH! WHO ARE YOU DATING?! IS THAT HYERIM?"

"Again?" you sighed.

"Yup." Krystal laughed. "So much for never outing ourselves on the phone again. Stupid towels~"

"It's okay unnie. I'll handle this one since you took care of my members for me. You can cancel the reservations while I talk. I don't think we'll be able to go anytime soon." You kissed her.

"You're the best babe. Netflix and chill now??" she grinned at you, handing you the phone.

"Netflix and chill." You kissed her again, longer this time.

"YAH! ARE YOU TWO REALLY MAKING OUT RIGHT NOW?!" made the two of you pull away laughing. You pushed Krystal towards your phone and slapped her slightly as she walked away making her giggle.

"Hi unnie." you waved awkwardly towards the phone. 'Let's make this one go a little faster shall we' "Unnie I know what you're gonna ask and yes the two of us are having .​"

"I knew it! I always shipped the two of you!" you heard Sulli yell in the background.

THE END!

..... for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, what'd you guys think? Let me know in the comments below. This is my first story in a really long time and I didn't reread it, so don't be too harsh on me~

Should I continue this short story? I was thinking of continuing to where the two of you out yourselves to all of kpop, but maybe that'll be a different oneshot.

Till next time! ~  ^-^