A wine to remember

A stupid outburst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

— Good morning.

Minzy opened to scream, but any sound emerged of . Instead of that, she started to gasp like a fish out of the water. Her head was spinning, was like if she had swallowed sand from the Sahara and without any doubt, that had to be an hallucination.

— What... I... WHAT...!!!??
— Calm down, take a breath. And would you mind...? – He pointed to she, looking away kinda uncomfortable.

Minzy lowered her eyes, following the direction of his gaze and still lost for words. With the initial impression combined with the deadly hangover, she had forgotten by a moment the fact that she was half in front of her oppa.

— OH MY GOD. – She started to search around frantically. – W-Where are my clothes!?
— Uh... I don't know. – He began to look around too. – When I left you here you were completely dressed up and with all your clothes, I swear it. – He took a t-shirt of him and launched it to her. – Put on that.

She felt extremely weird wearing only his t-shirt, there was something intimate in that. But it was definitely better than to search her stuff in underwear.

— Why... Why am I here? – She asked unable to look at him. – What happened tonight? I remember to came back to my bedroom and... – Suddenly a image flashed in her mind. – OH MY GOSH.
— I guess that you're beginning to remember...
— Mino. – She put her hands to her head. – I kissed Mino. I kissed Mino!
— You what? – That wasn't exactly in what he was thinking. – Girl, you're wildly unpredictable when you're drunk. – He chuckled in disbelief.
— But I didn't wanted to! – She excused herself. – I mean... Not to him!

He frowned and Minzy realized that she shouldn't be saying those embarrassing things in loud. Then she remembered what she was supposed to wanted to do when she mistook the room and she felt horrified. After all, it was a luck that mistake. Mino was a collateral damage that she ought be thanking.

— Forget what I just say. – She buried her face into her hands. – I will never drink again.
— I've lost the count of all the times I've said the same... And look at me now, drunk for the common good.

Minzy looked at him not understanding.

— You've just arrived?
— You could say that. – He answered. – Must be six in the morning.
— But why am I in oppa's bedroom? Did I... Did I make something stupid I can't remember? – She asked shyly, afraid to the answer.
— Well... You were out of yourself, screaming like a possessed. We didn't were able to calm you down so at end I took you here. – He explained with a tired voice. – We didn't know which one was your room since you didn't had the key with you, and Youngbae tried to contact Chaerin but she was sleeping or drunk. Or both. So...
— Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! – It was even worse than she thought. – I'm so embarrassed, I didn't even know why I would do that!
— About that... – He rubbed his neck, awkward with the situation. – I think you may have some unfinished business with Jiyong.

She froze. It was what she least wanted to hear.
Jiyong. She had been screaming as an insane to Jiyong in front of God knows how many people. She felt that she could die of shame.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter