After Singapore's concert

A stupid outburst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG Family World Tour: Power (2014)
Singapore, After Party

After the second concert in Singapore, as successful as the rest, all the YG Family was at the after party in a club. Everyone was in high mood, drinking and dancing around.
Well, almost everyone.
G-Dragon and Taeyang were sitting in a couch chatting with CL, when Seungri approached them.

- Yo, what are you doing here like two ahjussi? - He said to his bandmates.
- I'm tired. - GD answered reluctantly.
- Yah you only need to keep your glass full!

CL chuckled, according with him, and stood up.

- I'm going to get more drinks ! - She said before leaving.

Suddenly, people started to scream cheering on someone.
The BIGBANG members raised their head curiously, trying to look what was going on.
Minzy was dancing in the center of dance floor, doing her eromaknae thing. And like everytime she showed her amazing dancing skills, all the atention was putting on her.

- GO MINZY! GO, GO, GO MINZY! - Mino was freaking out while she was twerking. - WOOOOOOW!

GD looked away instantly, as always did.

- This chick is not a kid anymore. - Seungri smirked. - If she continues on dancing in the encores like that, Jiyong-hyung will suffer a heart attack. - He teased the leader. - The poor guy can't even look.

G-Dragon glared at him.

- We have seen she growing up. - He explained. - It's awkward.
- It's fanservice. - Taeyang intervened.
- Whatever, I'm not going to look her shaking the like if I was a dog in heat. - He pointed Mino. - That's gross.
- You're an old british lady. - Said Seungri. - I guess the things are still weird between you two ... - He added with a mischievous grin.
- What the heck are you talking about? - GD glared at him again. - Don't make up crap.
- Just saying ~

Meanwhile at the dance floor, T.O.P has just joined Minzy in her dance, imitating all her moves. Everyone started to cheer on him too and he stopped copying Minzy, just to continue dancing with his personal style.

- That bingu ... - Taeyang laughed.

Minzy began to dance with him, laughing, but after a minute left the dance floor, now owned by her sunbae, and headed for the bar. There she met with CL with hands full of drinks.

- You killed it, Mingkki!
- Do you need help, unnie? - She said, smiling.
- Nah, I've got it!

CL left with her drinks and the maknae was to ask hers.

- You always abandon me with dances, Minji-ah. - Said a deep voice she knew well.
- You enjoy teasing me too much, oppa. - She grinned. - And I'm not abandoning anyone, I'm just thirsty.
- Yeah, me too. All that booty shake is exhausting. - He started moving his hips provocatively once again.
- Oppa stop! - Minzy laughled.

T.O.P laughed too.
The truth is that both had always had a good relationship. Not extremely close, but good. Minzy was the maknae of YGE for several years and T.O.P, like other sunbaes, liked teasing her because her shy and cute personality. Now she wasn't the youngest anymore, but during this tour with the YG Family, they were hanging out much more than in the past.

- Oppa, do you want something to drink? - She asked. - I was about to order.
- Are you trying to get me drunk? - He faked an offended face. - What a sassy, Minji-ah!
- Oppa!! - She hit him softly in the arm. - You never stop, right?
- I can't. It must be because I like you.
- Ah... Again with that? - She said, recalling the birthday gift story she had told in 'Strong Heart' in the YG Family special episode of 2012. - I don't know what's so funny about teasing me all the time.
- I'm wicked! - He said like in 'Strong Heart' that time. - Remember?
- How to forget it!
- But this time I mean it, I think I like you.

Minzy could not help blushing, but obviously she wasn't taking him seriously. But T.O.P had that intense form of looking and that tone of voice so serious that she couldn't help it put her nervous. You could tell he was good in acting.
Then unpredictably, he grabbed her chin and kissed her on the lips.

- W-What ...!? - Minzy abruptly separated from him. - What are you doing !? Are you insane? - She looked nervously around to see if anyone had seen them. - Oppa, is not funny! You've gone too far, we will get in trouble! Oh my God...
- Calm down, from this a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter