The fault in our wine glass

A stupid outburst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, since it's T.O.P's birthday and I've just see that 2NE1 could comeback the 21th of this month (I'm freaking out lol)... Here's another chapter!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Minji-ah, why are you checking your cell phone all the time? - CL looked at her maknae with suspicion. - You've been glued to the screen since we left the hotel. - She waved a hand in front of her face as she realized that she didn't even seem to be listening. - Minji-ah!

Finally, Minzy lifted her head startled.

- Huh?
- You didn't did anything last night, right? - The gaze of CL became increasingly suspicious.
- What? Why do you ask me that? - Minzy quickly answered, trying not to sound too worried or nervous.
- The cell phone, you don't stop checking it.

- Aigoo, are you reading comments about the nose job again? - Intervened Dara, who was with them.

- What? Of course not!
- What happens, then?
- I ... I'm waiting news about something. - She vaguely replied, without elaborating.

She had no reason to lie to her unnies, in fact her first intention had been to tell them what had happened. But after spending a sleepless night, worried as hell by what happened at the party, she had decided that the fewer people who knew, the better. The problem was that after thinking too much in it, she couldn't stop checking Internet compulsively. At that moment, she was convinced that at any moment photos of the party would be revealed and a flood of angry fans would rally against her.
Her subconscious also reminded her the other reason why she has been so obsessed with it, not having to think too much about the second T.O.P's kiss.

"Gosh ... The second! As if a first one in front of a crowd wasn't enough!" She thought, frustrated with the situation.

Dara and CL didn't seem convinced at all with her poor excuse, especially the leader, which subjected her to such scrutiny visual that she feared she might end up reading her mind.
Luckily, a notice announced that the plane was ready for boarding, so she could escape the interrogation. At least for the moment.

- Miss, you must shut down the device now, please. - Told her a hostess kindly when they were ready for takeoff.
- Sorry. - Quickly, she turned off the cell phone, trying not to think about the tragedy that could trigger incommunicado for a whole flight.

It was also fortunate that Bom were in the seat next to hers, because she had not heard the previous conversation and didn't flinch. Instead, she began to settle into her seat with a sleepy expression.

- You should sleep, Mingkki. - She advised. - You don't look very well...

"And whose fault is it?" She thought, upset.

She glanced toward the seats in front, where the BIGBANG members were.
While they were waiting at the airport, she had glanced T.O.P a few times, but she hadn't noticed anything unusual about his behavior. He even hadn't looked at her, which she found reassuring because she was afraid of he could making something stupid again when she least expected it. But no, he was as usual and that was a relief.
The one who she had caught glancing at her had been G-Dragon and not with a very friendly expression, precisely.

- Damned Jiyong ... - She muttered.
- Huh? - Bom inquired. - Aigoo Mingkki! don't you murmur things with that sinister voice!

When they landed in Seoul she was much calmer, although she hadn't been able to sleep, the internet downtime had done her good. But the peace did not last long, because when she again the device, a torrent of notifications began bombarding the screen without rest.

- No no no...

Fearing the worst, she opened Instagram.
There they were. Pictures, the same sequence repeated a bunch of times. However, it was not what she had expected.
They were pictures with G-Dragon.
In the first one, it could see that she was about to leave the club with GD behind. Then another one in which it saw him grabbing her hand, preventing her from leaving. After, another in which they were talking quite close because it was the only way to be heard over the music, and GD still holding her wrist. Both with a straight face. And finally, one last in which she was leaving the club definitely and GD stood behind with an angry face.
She couldn't contain herself and began to read comments.

"They are together? It totally looks like a couple fight."
"It is clear that they are arguing about something. I don't know if they could be dating, but it's certainly an argument. "
"What happened between them? They don't longer have the same relationship as in the days of 2NE1 TV, it's so sad! "
"They maintained a secret relationship or something? It cannot be!"
"Open your eyes, GD would never date Minzy. There must be something else that happened between them. "
"My mindragon feelings are so confused right now."

 

After reading 'mindragon' she had enough. In a way, it wasn't strange at all that they came to those conclusions because fans become literally crazy with the slightest interaction between idols. And that was not minimal interaction, you could clearly see that something had happened. But she could not he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter