One of the worst kind [ENDING 1]

A stupid outburst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy went out to a balcony to get some fresh air. It was being a long and intense night and she wanted get away of the crowd a little, although she wasn't planning to stay at the party much longer.

— You shouldn't be here without a coat, it's cold.

Minzy found that at a side of the balcony, Jiyong was smoking alone.

— I'll come back inside right away, I just wanted fresh air.
— A long night, huh? – He grinned.
— Yeah, kind of. – She smiled him back.

For a moment, they stayed like that without say anything and just staring to each other, but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was the kind of silence which spoke more than words.

— Dara-noona told me that you're dating someone. – He casually said. – Is that EXO's guy?
— Who, Kai? God, No! – She laughed – We're just friends. I was dating a guy I met in college, but we broke up a few months ago. – She explained. – I guess it's not easy to date an idol.
— Yeah, I know. – He said. – I broke up with Kiko too pretty much for the same reason.
— Oh, I'm sorry.
— Don't be. – He smiled.

They remained in silent again and Minzy made a decision.

— Look, I... – Minzy didn't knew how to start, but it seemed to be a good chance clarify all.

"And close the chapter"

— Please, don't. – He suddenly cut her.
— But I just wanna...
— Don't. – He cut her again.

And here it came, the verbal slap.
He didn't even knew what she was about to say and even so he didn't wanted to hear it.

"Oh my God, how can I be so silly?"

It was impossible to fix things with him, she was crazy and naive for thinking that it could. He was just an arrogant and a self-centered, and she will never would able to get along with him.
Minzy was wishing to say all those things just in his face, but she knew she couldn't do that there and she didn't wanted to ruin the night with a fight with someone that clearly didn't deserve her attention.

"Because that jerk thinks I'm not too good to deserve his".

— Okay. – She coldly said.
— Minzy, wait! – GD said when she was about to came back inside. – It's not what you think.

She bitterly chuckled.

— I'm not thinking anything anymore. – She said. – Enjoy your cigarette.

And after that, she really tried her best for not to be in a foul mood the rest of the soiree, but it was impossible. That jerk was truly one of a kind.

"One of a kind in bringing out the worst of me."

— Mingkki! You okay? – Dara asked her at some point of the night. – You look like if you wanted to murder someone.
— Ah... I'm fine unnie. – She lied with a sweet smile. – I just have headache.
— Aigoo! I knew that all that hair flipping couldn't be good. – Dara worriedly said.

Minzy laughed with that.
Regardless of everything, her unnies always would be able to make her laugh. Even when they didn't know she needed it.

— It's not a big deal, unnie. – She grinned. – But I think I'm leaving to the hotel. Is it fine?
— Of course! You want me to accompany you?
— Oh, no! It isn't necessary, unnie. But thanks.
— Ah... Fine! Rest well, Mingkki.

Minzy said goodbye to her and some people else and then, she left.

Once in her room, she was in her PJs looking for her stuff to remove the makeup when someone knocked the door.
It was like a deja vu, but that time it wasn't T.O.P who was at the other side of the door.

— What do you want?
— Can I come in?

She hesitated.
She didn't want him in his room, but someone could see him waiting at her doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter