Oppa Bingu Style [ENDING 2]

A stupid outburst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

— Hey! Wait a minute!

Minzy went after T.O.P, who in the blink of an eye was talking with Daesung in the opposite side of the room.

— Hey! – Minzy grabbed him by the arm, demanding attention.
— Minji-ah, what's the matter? – Asked Daesung instead of him with a puzzled face.

Slowly, T.O.P turned and gave her the hint of a smile.

— Minji-ah! – He said. – What a coincidence to find you here!

"Seriously?" Minzy raised an eyebrow and pouted.

— Well, It's not a coincidence at all, hyung, considering all of us have just attend to the MAMA... – Daesung intervened with a weird face. – And weren't both of you talking just a minute ago?
— Ah... Is that so? – T.O.P looked disconcerted. – Yah, Daesungie! – He suddenly screamed, startling Daesung. – Aren't those chairs amazing!?

Daesung roared in laugh like was typical in him, used to the silliness of his hyung, until he realized the pissed off face of Minzy. He stopped laughing and coughed uneasy.

— Hmm... Okay! – He carefully said. – I think I'm going to somewhere to something!

Minzy nodded and T.O.P only sighed.

— What was that? – She asked, going to the point.
— Huh? Well, it's not a secret that I'm really into chairs...
— Yah, oppa... Everytime I talk with you I feel I age ten years old.

He chuckled.

— What have happened with the "we'll talk back in Seoul?" – He impersonated her voice.
— Oh... – Now was Minzy the one who looked disconcerted. – Honestly, I only followed you because you always leave me in mid-sentence and I hate it, but...

"But still it isn't the time or the place."
Although she was curious about what he wanted. The last time they had a real conversation was months ago and after that, they really didn't kept in touch.

— ...So? – T.O.P raised an eyebrow.
— Hey, guys! – Taeyang suddenly joined them, placing an arm around T.O.P's shoulder.
— Hi, oppa. – Minzy smiled nervously. – What's up?
— Ah, I only wanted to greeting you. I hadn't the chance to talk with you yet. – He politely said. – Good job tonight, Minji-ah.
— Thanks, oppa. You too!

Taeyang nodded in appreciation and then, a mischievous grin replaced the kindly smile of before.

— So how's everything going? – He casually asked. – Chaerin mentioned that you're dating someone...

The rapper gasped. The last sentence took him aback more than Minzy.

— Really? – He said in a playful tone. – Is that Josev guy?

He usually was clueless about other's personal business because it wasn't anything of his incumbency and being sincere, he couldn't care less; but this time he couldn't help felt a little curious about it.

Minzy's eyes widened in surprise.

— You mean Daniel? – She asked. – God, no! – She laughed. – He's like family!
— Who are you talking about? – Taeyang was totally lost.
— A guy of her Instagram who doesn't look like family at all. – T.O.P explained.
— I thought you unfollowed me. – Minzy pointed.
— But I followed you long enough to know it.

Taeyang frowned asking himself if he had brought out a tricky topic without knowing it, he was unsure about what had happening between these two. After all, he only wanted to tease Minzy a little and catching up.

— Whatever. – She turned to Taeyang. – I'm not dating anyone, Chaerin-unnie just was messing around. Bom and her have the crazy idea that I only can be that happy in college because of a guy.
— I see. – Taeyang laughed.

Actually, her unnies weren't far wrong. At the beginning of the year she had tried to start something with a classmate, but it didn't work. Although that in class she was just like all the rest, her life was much more complicated and anybody could deny it. Grow a relationship with someone oblivious of her world was too hard and she was still young for those headaches.
In any case, that wasn't something that she were going to share in that instant.

She glanced briefly to T.O.P, who seemed to be in his own world with an unreadable expression in his face.
She was still surprised with the Daniel Josev thing. T.O.P was probably the last person she could imagine asking if they were dating.

"What's wrong with him tonight?" She couldn't stop thinking that he was acting weird. Well, weirder than usual.

Taeyang chatted with them a little more and then excused himself and let them alone again. But that didn't last much more, because right after that, T.O.P went to the bathroom and Minzy left with Dara. Neither of them had anything to add in that situation.

The party didn't last too much because everyone had flights to take the next morning, so after that, almost everybody came back to their hotels.
T.O.P was buttoning up his pijama when someone knocked the door of his room.

— What a surprise. – He said, but he looked anything but surprised.
— May I come in?
— Sure.

T.O.P saw her entering in his room with an indecision which didn't suited at all with the image she had shown that night. She stayed in the middle of the room, playing with her fingers and looking to the floor, like if she had already forgotten why she had come to see him.

— Hey, what's wrong? – He asked, puzzled.

But instead of answering him, he could hear her mumbling to herself.

— Minzy.
— Ah, sorry. – She sighed and finally stared at him. – It's only that now that I'm here, I don't know if this is a good idea...
— As long as it wasn't be another of your kissing revenges, it should be fine. – He smirked.
— You're going to remember me that my whole life, right?
— It's like the funniest thing you've ever done, so yeah, probably. – His smirk grew bigger. – So, are you going to tell me why a young lady like you have come to the bedroom of a dubious gentleman at this time in the night?

"Yes, Minzy, why are you here?" She thought as she remembered that when she arrived her room, deep down inside she was expecting him to came like he had done not long time ago.
But he hadn't.

— I only wanted to know about what do you want to talk with me. – She said. – And before you say it, yes, I know I said we'll talk in Seoul. – She rolled her eyes. – But you seemed to be slightly upset, so... Here I am, I guess. – Then, she showed him a plastic bag. – And I brought ice-cream with me!
T.O.P just stared at her in astonishment, this time truly surprised, and Minzy smiled sweetly at him. Find a convenience store to buy ice-cream in the middle of the night had been worth it.
Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter