Man, you better slow it down

A stupid outburst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I'm happy because I've just buy an iPhone 6s (pink, so cute *-*) after two horrible weeks without my beloved iPhone 5 (RIP), I've decided to write an extra chapter! It's short, and ATENTION: the action happens just after Minzy's hysterical crisis.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Where are you?
- Hyung! Are you coming? - Seungri's voice answered on the other side of the line, making himself heard over the music and bustle. - Wait, hang up and I'll send you the location.

GD did what he said and within seconds, he got the address of the club.
He hadn't planned to end the night with Seungri and his friend, in fact, he didn't even wanted, but he was ... How was he? Angry, disappointed? No, it was more complicated than that. The only thing that was clear is that he didn't want to stay in a place where the only thing he would do would be turn it over in his mind on what happened, so a crowded club seemed a perfect choice.

- Hey, where are you going?

Taeyang had re-entered the hotel bar, where for a while there was only the waiter and himself. He wasn't surprised that T.O.P weren't with him.

- With Seungri. - He replied. - What had ...? - He thought better of it. - Doesn't matter. See you tomorrow.
- Jiyong, listen, I don't think ... - He broke off at the look of his friend. It was a battle that was already lost. - Fine, take care.

GD waved and left the hotel willing to take a taxi as soon as was possible.

- Hey.

He didn't need to turn because he well knew who was the owner of that voice, and also the taxi had just arrived.

- What are you doing? - He said when he saw him jump in the seat next to him.
- What? - He raised his thick eyebrows. - I don't sleep, you know that.

On the way he couldn't help but recall what happened again and again. The image of Minzy yelling at him like a maniac was reproducing in his mind like a broken record. Never ever, in all the years he had known her, he had seen her like that. It was a behavior that simply didn't fit her.
"And I have caused it", he thought with a bitter smile.

- Seunghyun-ah ...
- Hmm? - Answered the questioned without paying much attention, he was 'busy' taking weird selcas.
- Do you think that's true that I talk to Minzy in a wrong way? I mean ... - He rubbed his hair. - She was exagerating everything as hell, don't she?
- Ah, I don't know. - T.O.P frowned. - I never realise that kind of things, you know that. Women's stuff is not my thing, you better ask Seungri. Or even Youngbae.
- Yeah, I guess that.

But he knew what Youngbae would say. Moreover, now his vision about anything related to women was distorted because he was in a perfect and "happily ever after" relationship.
"Almost like mine with Kiko" he told himself wryly.

When they arrived at the club, they went directly to the Vip area. Seungri was already there with his friend and some others.

- Hyung! I didn't know that you were coming too! - He told to T.O.P cheerfully.

He then served them a drink and continued with his business, which basically was to show their charms to a group of girls who were there with them. The truth is that the loquacity of the maknae was a power

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter