Journey To Father's Hometown

Love Pain

 

In Pyo went home after done with his teaching period with very good news for his both princess and angel at home, Yumi and Eun Jo.

“Darling!!~ I’m home” he placed her suitcase made of brown leather, on the table in the living room and walked upstairs searching for his beloved wife. He spotted his wife in the room, sitting in front of the mirror applying facial cream on her face. Then he approached his wife and back hugged her, light kiss on the lips.

“Hey, how’s your day? Tiring so much?” she asked while looked at her husband in the mirror with grinned.

“Not too much to complain” he sit on the edge of the bed and started to take off his socks one by one.

“What with that smile?” she questioned him.

“I have a good news” really excited to let all what is in his mind out.

“What is it?” she quickly is facing her husband.

“I will be access to teach in my hometown!” he talked fast enough yet clearly can be heard by Yumi.

“Is it really true?” she don’t want to believe at first but when she put careful attention on In Pyo’s face that seems serious, she gave up and called for her precious daughter.

“By the way, when is your work start there?” just want confirm.

“This weekend” simply answered.

“That fast? I can’t wait to see my husband hometown” she giggled.

 

Three Minutes Later

“Yes, Mom?” she walks in her parents room while her eyes on the phone.

“Honey, please tell her” Yumi ordered In Pyo to tell Eun Jo.

“Dear, we will move out this weekend. So, start to pack your things. Don’t left any behind cause we will never come back here in just one hour..It’s too far from here” he explained but it made Eun Jo blur.

“To where? Is it really far?” she really wanted to know.

“You know where your father hometown is, right?” her mother asked with smile.

“Where is it? WAIT!!!” she realized and knew.

“You’re not kidding me???” she asked again.

“Ye-..” she cut off her father and screamed “SOUTH KOREA, RIGHT!!!!??”

“YES, DEAR” both her parents said. She got it right.

They started jump in group, holding hands together. The happiest person must be Koo Eun Jo. It is been her everyday dream since she still in the Junior High School (Chugakkou) when she only 12. Now, she was already in the Senior High School (Koukou). She had grown into 16 years old well-behaved, polite girl. Dreams to meet idol same with all people out there especially girls even a mothers.

Approximately, the flights from Japan to South Korea will take one hour and forty-one minutes.

Some people will automatically shut their eyes to sleep when the distances is a bit far but not with Eun Jo. Excitements concealed her. She doesn’t felt sleepy at all yet she really enjoyed the flight. Her parents already been ‘drifted away by the heavy wave’ with loud snore accompanied.

Both of her ears were plugged with cute red-apple earpiece, listening to ‘Waiting For You’ the original soundtrack of ‘Paradise Ranch’. It is also Yesung’s song. Her iPod touch was filled with Super Junior’s song but the repeated songs will be just Yesung’s. The heavy of Yesung voice can make her moved together.

 

One Hour Later

The airplane landed. The lights can be seen along the runway, made the pilots easy to catch sight of it.

“Mom, Dad..Please wake up. We just arrived in Korea” she patted her parent’s hand.

“woahhhha~” her father yawned.

“Honey, close you mouth” Yumi glared towards her husband.

Eun Jo just stood there with her bag hanged on her left shoulder, waiting for her parents.

“Dad, this is Korea look like?” she asked her father.

“Yes, what else?” her dad grinned and laughed.

“Come on..” In Pyo said while dragging Yumi and Eun Jo’s hand.

Her eye balls rolled from right to left, up and down. The view of Seoul had mesmerized her. She never comes to Korea ever since she was a baby. This is her first time to trail in the city where many artists were born. Variety colors of lights illumined every corner of the city at night with random people walks, cars been drove to where it could be and the weather is so chill. Her eyes didn’t blink at all and without her knowledge, wide opened from the beginning when she stepped out from the airport until her father spoke.

“Dear, you want flies get into your mouth?” her father teased.

“Huh...?” she asked while scratching back of her neck and closed quickly. She is embarrassed by her father statement. While her mother just slightly laughed, covering with both hand.

They are going to hire a car before her father has one.

 

At Home, After A Few Minutes

“Mom, I’m going to wash up for a while. I’ll unpack later” she informed. It is already ten at night, they really exhausted but Eun Jo still had so much energy to unpack her things.

“Okay. Why don’t you rest for tonight and you can continue tomorrow” her mother suggested.

“I will, maybe later. Cause I don’t felt that tired” she smile and giggled.

Then she grab for her towel, shampoo, showering gel and toothbrush along with toothpaste on it. She enjoy the cold of the water, it is so freshen up. After fifteen minutes elapsed, she done with the shower, she put navy blue white t-shirt and black charcoal short.

She started unpack her things and arranger them in the huge white wardrobe with flower design printed on it. It was huge enough to fit all her thing, she a girl and girls don’t own only one bag of things, perhaps three.

The unpack sessions filled with her favorite songs. It is a must and if not, lonely will takes place.

She sang along with ‘them’. Although it’s just her and her phone with music player, but she sang like she can communicate with ‘them’ face to face. She passionately cherished the songs. Her love for ‘them’ is like girlfriend gives love to their boyfriend.

 


Thank you, you!! for spending your time to this 'Love Pain'...

Hope you enjoy^^


 

© All rights reserved | MozaMohd™