Ring

Love Pain

 

“Excuse me, can I have a look at that ring?” Yesung asked while pointing to the ring that being display inside the glass box

“This one” asked the salesman

“Ah~ Yes” Yesung stated.

*Hope she will like this* he thought

“I’ll take this and please wrap it for me” he told the salesman.

“Okay, Sir” the salesman nodded.

After a few minutes, the salesman ready and give Yesung the box that neatly covered in dark red in color wrapping paper along with white bow on it.

Then, he paid for it before leave.

“Thank You, Sir Please come again” the salesman in early thirty slightly bowed, thanked Yesung.

“You’re Welcome” he smiled and bowed.


 

Smile can be seen plastered on his face along the way to his girlfriend house. He whistling random songs seems like he in a very good mood and can’t wait to meet his girldfriend, Mel.

He stopped in front of the not-so-big house with beautiful garden filled with different types of flower that warmly welcomed the guest.

There were two cars parked which one of them was Mel’s father car and other one is that he not familiar with.

But he just ignored it and thought that was Mel’s neighbour car.

He decided just to wait for a while before go inside the house. Lean his body on the well-built cement wall outside and bend downwards staring at the ant that walking in a line, nowhere to go.

The shadow of someone opened the gate. Then, the shadow is approaching Yesung. He looked up and to find the gardener standing beside him with scissor in her hand, which coated with brown gloves.

“Oh, Mr. Kim” the gardener greeted him with bowed.

“Yes” he greeted back, smiled and quickly hides the small box behind his back.

“By the way, can I meet Mel for a while?” he shyly asked the gardener.

“I don’t know because there are guests inside. Maybe you can come back gain later” the mid-forty woman explained. She had been Mel family gardener since six years ago, so she knew when that family needs their privacy.

“May I know who it is?” he asked curious.

“Sorry, Sir. I can tell you the detail about the guests and it’s my opportunity to keep the furtive carefully and safe” she explained again.

“Okay, I just want to leave and come back later” he gave up.

“Okay, I can inform Miss Mel for you” she offered

“No need for that, I’ll just send her a message later.  Thank You” Yesung bowed and started to walk.

With blank expression on his face, he slowly dragged his legs along the lonely street. The neighbourhood fully migrated with mansion and expensive cars parked along the front gate of every huge house.

“What’s the matter with the guests? Usually they will let me in although strange visited. But, why now?” he then shook his head and just shrugged it off.


 

The next morning, He wakes up in not-too good mood with sour expression. His head felt so heavy that from the meanly headache.

“Aish” he sighed while scratched his head and it make him look like a maniac.

“My life is so terrible!” he shouted.

One whole day he thought about earlier matter but he can’t get raid off it either.

 Someone knocked on his door. He can’t easily get up but he able to deals with the pain and slowly opened the door. And to find out Ee Teuk stands there with frowned, looked at him so worry.

Something in Ee Teuk hands caught his eyes.

“What is that?” he asked Ee Teuk.

Curiousity controlled himself, without any hesitation he grabbed the book-like thing from Ee Teuk hand.

“Who send this?” he shot Ee Teuk with questions that never been answer.

He examined carefully and spotted Melissa Shin with a guy name written on it.

It was a Wedding Invitation. Mel’s wedding invitation.

“This is ridiculous!!” e screamed while shook his head and throw the invitation card away through the window.

Now he knew that Mel yesterday guests were the groom family.

Suddenly, he felt his head spinning like crazy. He holds on to the wall but fell down and his head hardly hit the edge of the bed. His body lied on the floor with blood flooding came out from the back of his head. That was enough to make him painted.

He slowly opened up his eyes and to his surprise, he was lying on something soft and white-bright spot-light-like shot his eyes.

A voice called for his name. It sounds like from a far distance and it slowly approaching him. He can clearly hear it.

Tears started to streamed out on his cheeks.


 

“Hyung!! Yesung hyung!! Yesung hyung!! Please wake up!! You look so pale!!” shouted Ryeo Wook. He tried to wake Yesung by shaking his body but it no use.

Then he decided to call for Ee Teuk. “Hyung!! Hurry up!! His body temperature was too high” Ryeo Wook informed Ee Teuk who looked frightened.

Finally opened his eyes after Ee Teuk put a wet towel on his forehead, to low down Yesung body temperature a bit. Although his eyes lid were fells so heavy and sticky.

He tried to sit up but he was too weak. Ryeo Wook just silently sit there looked at Yesung condition.

“Just rest your body for now. You don’t have to force yourself” Ee Teuk sounds serious. Yesung just nodded at Ee Teuk advice.

“And Wookie-ah~ takes good care of Yesung. If anything happen, you call me..Okay?” Ryeo Wook nodded silently without any words come out.

Melissa Shin was Yesung fiancée that been taken away by someone who envy their lovely relationship.

Ever since then his sleep will be filled with traumatic nightmares which always disturbed his precious sleep every night.

He can not sleep, even to close his eyes was too hard. The white-clear ceiling became his attention and stared on to it without any blink.


Thank You for spending lot of your time to Love Pain. Thanks


© All rights reserved | MozaMohd™