Who is he?

Love Pain

 

She continued observing the crowded places. While walking, she looking around as she was searching for something and spotted black-red in color t-shirt displayed in the glasses in front of the store of clothing.

“Y?” she gazed at the t-shirt for a couple of minutes before went inside the store.

 

While in the Super Junior dorm

Yesung was sitting in the living room, watching tv and suddenly he feel a little bored.

“What to do?” he asked himself.

Then he decided to go out for an hour to freshen his mind. Because they were busy all this time for their new album ‘Mr. Simple’ and he need to release some stress.

Yesung or his real name is Kim Jong Woon. He is one of Super Junior valuable member when it’s come to voice.

Sometimes he will felt gloomy and lonely, when rain dripped world with it wintry water and made small tiny pond on every corner of the earth. He will sit silently by himself somewhere or else in the corner of his room, looked out of the window while listening to the music.

He kind of funny person, not too serious and know how to make other people laugh with his jokes. Some people called him ‘Chucky’ because of his small hands but it’s doesn’t bother him yet he once impress his fan with appearance exactly the way like ‘Chucky’ always be, in the ‘SUPER SHOW’.

Before that he asked Ee Teuk if he can go or he just have to stay there watching tv.

“Ah~ Hyung! Can I go out for a while? I’m getting bored” he asked carefully.

“Okay” his hyung simply answered and let him out.

“Thanks, Hyung” he grabbed for her sweater, phone and wallet from the room.

Then he walked down the street with his both hands in the pocket.

He wandering around and stopped in front of a store. But he sure wear disguise to prevent from his fans to recognize him.

And he stepped inside the store to look around in it but no one else that he spotted in the store other than a girl talking to the saleslady, who holding a white cloth in her hands.


 

 You are busy talking about the t-shirt.

“Can I look at the black-red tee with letter ‘Y’ on it, there?” she pointing to where the t-shirt was located. And suddenly she stopped on the track when she saw there is a lot of t-shirt that is well hanged on the stand. She walked round the store to look for other t-shirt that she likes. She never spent her own money on cloths before, this is her first time and she really likes it so much.

“How about this one?” while headed to where the mirror was located beside the fitting room.

She stands in front of the mirror and hanging the t-shirts onto her body, carefully looked up and down whether it will look good on her or not.

“This will look okay” she stated and decided to buy it.

The saleslady from earlier back with the t-shirts that Eun Jo asked.

“Here your t-shirt, Miss” she handed the t-shirts towards Eun Jo.

“Oh~ Thank you” she bowed.

After she satisfied with her choices, she approached the cashier and took out her wallet, waiting for the cashier to count.

“$13.90, Miss” the cashier told her.

She gave the money to the cashier and leave after she put the changes back into her wallet.


 

Yesung turned back, decided to leave immediately and visit other store instead because the place seems not too save for him to be. The girl always looked towards where he was standing like she did recognized it’s was Yesung. But luckily, he managed to ‘run away’ before the girl suspect anything.

“Phew~” wipe a little sweat on his forehead with the back of the hand.

He then stepped in front of the other store and suddenly, bumped into another girl. And because of that, her phone fell down on the hard stony-rough ground. Look like she was in a rushed.

“Sorry~” the girl said while picked up her phone with some little pebbles attached on it.

Yesung just bowed, clueless. She walked away after apologized to Yesung and turned back to him for while and continued her journey again.

“That’s was close” Yesung hold his chest which beating really fast as he nervous. Not that, he did not want to meet his fans, not happen to be selfish but right now he needs some space to release the stress.


 

Her phone rang. She stopped from running and stared at the screen of her HTC Sensetouch-pad with some light scratch on it, before answered the called. It was her mother again.

“What now?” she asked her mother.

“Where were you? Remember don’t come back too late” her mother remained her again.

“Yes, I know Mom. I’m on my way” she told her mother who is really worried about her.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you, sweetheart” then her mother hang up and she sounds relieve.

She walked on the street where she passed and out of a sudden, something popped out in her head.

*who is that tall guy? He seems so familiar to me. But who?* she thought.

And she continued her step that felt really heavy, she was tired.

*Hmm…who is that actually?* she thought again.

After a couple of minutes, she arrived in front of their apartment, looked up to the skyscraper building with twenty floors and she lazily climbing the stairs with plastics in her both hand. She decided not to use the lift cause their ‘house’ was only on the third floor.

“Finally~” she happily said s she reached for the front door.

She pressed the door bell and waited for her parents to open for her.

“I’m home~” she slightly yelled in front of the door as her mother opened it.

“You here” smile plastered on Yumi face that showed she was so happy to see her daughter and hugged Eun Jo.

“Hmmm…Mom, I can’t breathe” she stated with grinned.

“Oh! Sorry sweetheart” she giggled.

“By the way, where’s Dad?” she suddenly asked.

“He went out to buy something” her mother told.

“I see. Okay Mom, I’ll be in my room if you need me to do something” she heading to her room which located in between study room and her parents room.

“Hmmm…hmmmm” she humming something but not too sure what is it.

“I wondered who the guy from earlier” she murmured and then shook her head rapidly while faced palm herself.

 


Thank You for reading and please kindly view my sister fanficts, comments and subscription will be much appreciate^^ Thanks a Lot!!! 

 

A Heinous Sacrifice & Friendship Do Brings Happiness


© All right reserved | MozaMohdTM