The Beginning Part 1

Love Pain

 

 

She opened her eyes as her room was filled by the loud sound from the tiny holes which played ‘Mr. Simple’ through it. ‘Mr. Simple can wake her without any idle.

As she stood up on the laminated floor beside her bed, she started to exercise by stretching her body with the help of the song as the beat while sang along.

*bwara Mr. Simple, Simple geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo

bwara Miss Simple, Simple geudaeneun geudaero yeppeo (S J Call!)

bwara Mr. Simple, Simple geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo

bwara Miss Simple, Simple geudaeneun geudaero yeppeo (S J Call!)

**gaja gaja eoseo gaja makhyeosseul ttaen doragaja golchi apa jukgetdamyeon oneul haruman nolgo boja

an geuraedo geochin sesang jugeora ttwimyeon naman jichyeo gidaryeobwa akkyeodwo bwa neoui nari got ol tenikka

Blow Your Mind gara Mr. Simple

Blow Your Mind ttaega watjanha duryeowo malgo

Blow Your Mind gaja Mr. Simple

Blow Your Mind ttaega watjanha junbi dwaetjanha

 It was her everyday exercise as she doesn’t have much time to jogging in the morning.

Milky skin covered her entire not too skinny body. Although she like to eat but she not what is good and bad for her health. No oily, salty, sweet foods.

If she went into the bathroom, it will take a long time for her to come out because she really cared for her hygiene. At least, fifteen to twenty minutes every shower.

That is why she needs to wake up extra early every school day, if not the gate will already closed when she arrived at school.

“I’m kind of boring here, what should I do??..let’s see..hmm~ how about taking some fresh air out there, it won’t hurt” she decided to go for walk beside sitting at home without do anything.

“Good morning~ Mom, Dad” she approached them as she walked around to leave a kiss on their cheek.

Her parents had their breakfast earlier while waiting for her to join them but still want to accompany their beloved.

“Good morning, dear~ Sleep well?” both her parent greeted back. She just nodded innocently with grinned, like a baby.

Milk, Orange Juice and Bread were served on the dining table along with Butter and Strawberry spread for her. She don’t like to eat rice in the early morning, it will only cause a stomachache attacked.

Although she looked a bit callow from the outside but she was fully grown inside.

After she finished with her breakfast, she asked permission from her parents to go out, enjoy the fresh air around.

“Mom, Dad…Can I out for a walk?” she asked politely.

“Absolutely yes, dear~ Why not but don’t come back too late okay and make sur to bring your phone along” her mother remained and worried can be seen on her face as her forehead crumbled, since Eun Jo was too new to the city. She will never know what going to happen in the future.

“Okay Mom, you don’t have to worry that much, I know hoe to take care of myself. I’m your stunt daughter, remember? I can grasp kidnapper, stalker, and robber even killer and make them run topsy-turvy” she really confident being herself, she never afraid to face anything even it comes to bad things. Eun Jo is tough and brave sweet girl, not too girly yet feminine.

“But still, you have to careful out there, I know you are strong girl but sometimes someone strong can lose if fate didn’t take sides” she explained briefly enough to make Eun Jo remember and understand.

“Yes…I cautiously walk and come back safe, don’t worry” she nodding her head to ensure Yumi.

“Promise?” her mother asked.

“I promise” both of them extended hand and had their pinky promises.

“Thank You, Mom…Dad” hugging her parents, thanking them before she went out.

“Bye sweetheart, enjoy your day” they waving each other.

“Don’t worry too much, honey…Our Eun Jo sure know how to protect herself” In Pyo hold both Yumi hand.

“She is a girl” she mentioned.

“I guaranteed she’ll be okay” he hugged her thin skinny body to calm her down and planted a kiss on her forehead.

 


In the other side, Eun Jo was busy breath in the cool chilled air yet refreshing. She looked around like a lost kitten, there is a bunch of people with different appearance and character on foot along the shopping center footpath.

There is so many restaurants, café and stalls stands in the middle of the city. Among all of them one caught her eyes, it was snack stall. She wants to try some of Korean foods as she never tasted any of it especially rice cakes ever since they in Japan.

And now she will spend some of her money for the first place that she found.

As she stepped inside, she had been greeted by the owner.

“Welcome!~”

“Ahh, Yes…I would like to have a plate of rice cakes” she ordered

“Sure, please take a seat” pointing towards empty table that nicely arranged.

 

After a few minutes

The owner arrived with plate full of rice cakes in her left hand and jug of water in the other side.

“Your rice cakes are ready, enjoy” the owner seems so kind in a way she talked with Eun Jo.

“Thank You aunty, I’ll enjoy and I really appreciated it” she slightly bowed.

“Omo, you’re so sweet” she just smiled to the comments. She started to duck in the rice and stuck it one by one in .

She eat like there is no tomorrow and don’t even realize that there is some sauce in the corner of her lips until the owner told so. Her cheeks turned pale red in just a second and slowly wiped the sauce using her thumb before grabbed the tissue from her handbag.

After she had fully filled her stomach with those rice cakes, she paid for it.

“Thank You aunty for the food, I’ll come again soon” she bowed before she left the stall.

 


Thank you, you!!


 

© All rights reserved | MozaMohd™