School Life

Love Pain

It’s Wednesday, is the day that she really like among the all days. She will wakes up extra early, making some food for her entire friends in the Singing Club. Yes! Singing Club, she knew it must be fun every week. She will put egg rolls with kimbab in the lunch box and enjoy it with her friends. She love to sing and now she tried her best learn how to dance. Her Korean Language Class was also her Singing Club but it is just take place on Wednesday.

“Hello, Good Morning Class!!” their teacher comes in with cheers.

“Good Morning, Ms. Shin” entire class greeted her so loud, making all the birds that perch on the tree flew away.

“So today we will have a Singing Competition. You may choose you favorite song and I have something special for the winner later. It’s a surprise. And if you so curious about the prize, you must do your best then” she explained.

“really? I can’t wait for that” one of the students said with giggled.

“I’ll give you ten minutes for choosing your song” the teacher sat while waiting for them to decide what they are going to sing.

 

Ten Minutes Later...

 

“Okay class!.. Who wants to sing first?” she stood up in the front of the white board with on of her hand on the hips.

“How about you, Eun Jo?” then she asked Eun Jo.

“Me?” Eun Jo surprised and pointing to herself with blur.

“Yes, YOU” her teacher confirm while emphasis you.

“huh..ok..okay Ms. Shin” she stand up and walking to where her teacher standing.

“Okay, you may start now” Ms. Shin ordered.

Oneuldo nae gieogeul ttarahemaeda
I gil kkeuteseo seoseongineun na
Dasin bol sudo eomneun niga nareul butjaba
Naneun tto I gireul mutneunda
Neol bogo sipdago
Tto ango sipdago
Jeo haneulbomyeo gidohaneun nal
Niga animyeon andwae
Neo eobsin nan andwae
Na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
Na apado joha
Nae mam dachyeodo joha nan
Geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka
Na du beon dasineun
Bonael su eopdago
Na neoreul itgo salsun eopdago
Niga animyeon andwae
Neo eobsin nan andwae
Na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
Na apado joha
Nae mam dachyeodo joha nan
Geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka
Nae meongdeun gaseumi
Neol chajaorago
Sorichyeo bureunda
Neon eodinneungeoni
Naui moksori deulliji annni
Naegeneun
Na dasi sarado
Myeot beoneul taeeonado
Harudo niga eobsi sal su eomneun na
Naega jikyeojul saram
Naega saranghal saram nan
Geurae nan neo hanamyeon chungbunhanikka
Neo hanaman saranghanikka

She sang with her soul. With eyes shut and her heart were crying. Everyone move with the song even the teacher amazed with her voice. Her tears nearly drop but she can handle it. Her voice was full of melody and she is really amazing.

“Thank You” she bowed after she finished singing the song, the melodious song of Yesung, the owner of the art-like voice.

“That’s so wonderful the voice of you, Eun Jo. You can become a singer if you want. It’s amazing, you may sit”

Eun Jo bowed once again for her teacher before she back to her sit. She really polite towards people whose older then her even with only one year different.

“Who’s next?” Ms. Shin continued with the competition, enough with the praise.

 

Lunch Time

They gathering in the cafeteria to enjoy the food that Eun Jo prepared for them. Wednesday is the only day that they will keep their money in the piggy bank for a special purpose, especially for their future,

“Eun Jo, you’re awesome! No doubt, you’re the winner” her friends can’t stop praising her voice.

“It’s nothing you can praise, you voice is better than me” she can’t accept the praises every time her friends said it.

“huh, I’d just remember about the prize Ms. Shin talked about, what is so special?” the other one speak.

“I don’t even think about that” she said with a bit boring tone.

“Okay girls stop that.. Let’s go back to the class, you know what is waiting for you” Ji Yeon & Hee Jin, her close friends whose also live in Japan and one and only Korean friends of her, tried to stop their classmates from talking to Eun Jo even further.

“Ooo! I nearly forget about that. It’s Mr. Namoto class. We need to hurry!!!” they were afraid of Mr. Namoto, their Mathematics Teacher cause he used to be fierce person in the school and you can only see his dimple once a week. Entire student were afraid of him, naughty to well-behaved. Even the small matters are big issues to him.

 

Ends of School

“Eun Jo, Ms. Shin wants to see you at her room right now” the student informed her.

“Okay” she simply reply.

*what is it all about..hmm*

She knock on the door before comes in.

“You wanted to see me?” She bowed before asked Ms. Shin.

“Huh..Eun Jo, please sit” Ms. Shin pointed to the chair in front of her desk.

She then did what her teacher had said.

“I want to give you the prize that I had promised earlier” she started the conversation.

“really?” wide smile can be seen on her face.

“Here” she place the prize on the desk with her both hand.

“This is for me? It’s so many” she asked again and again, she can’t believe what in front of her eyes.

“Yes, it is for you” Ms. Shin smiled.

“It’s is Super Junior thingy! Thank You, Ms. Shin! I Love this very much…” she bowed and bowed. That is the best present for her. Every little thing about Super Junior is the best, really BEST.

 “You’re welcome, dear. I know you really love Kpop in the way you sing, I can see and feel you passion in the song that you sang. I’m not wrong in choosing you as the winner” she so touched with Eun Jo’s voice.

“But where did you know I like Super Junior?” Eun Jo frowned, full of questions in her thought.

“it’s Ji Yeon & Hee Jin. I asked them, which idol you like and I bought this when I out for lunch” she explained.

“You don’t have too. It looks expensive” she felt slightly guilty.

“Not that I give you present everyday, right? It’s my first time. Just accept it consider as the pay for doing the best” Eun Jo just nodded her head, agreed.

“Thank You, Ms. Shin” she thanking her teacher for the prize once again before she is heading outside and went home.

 

Alone on the way where she usually pass through, with snow flood like a hill beside and under the tree. Sakura tree standing along the road side can be described like an alley made from tree. Airy. Wind bring some of the flower flew away without directions and Eun Jo can felt it is touched her cheeks sometimes. She spent so much of her time admiring the beautiful scenery of the day in the rain of snow.

View This Picture

She was never afraid of cold or flu because if she starting to think about that, it is the one who hunting for her and making her stayed under the blanket all day long with folded wet towel on the forehead.


 

Thank You, you!! For your time~ Hope you enjoy^^

 


© All rights reserved | MozaMohd™