Here We Meet Again

Here We Meet Again

It happend again. That man insulted me and my family again. My parents died in a car accident and I am the only one who survived. I was adopted by this family but they don't like me... That man who is supposed to be my new father is always drunk and he insults me, not only me but my parents who passed away.

I was walking the road between buildings and watching people. Some of them looked happy, some were busy. It felt like i was the only one with this mood. I had head-phones, I was litening to the music of my favourite group. Their songs always calm me down. When i think about it, they should make a concert here. I was thinking about this and accidently bumped into someone:

" Oh, I'm so sorry." i said, but then just stared, then looked away. That was my bias of that group, Kyuhyun! Next to him was Siwon. I was about to go away but I felt that someone grabbed my arm so I turned away.

" Excuse me... Can you help?... We... Ehm...Lost." Kyuhyun tried to say in English, I wandered why Siwon didn't talk, he can speak English.

" Sure." I wanted tu turn off music on my phone but I dropped my mobile and music could be heard. It played the song 'It's you' by them. Siwon picked the phone up for me.

" Thank you." I felt embarassed all of a sudden, I grabbed that thing and stopped the music " How can I help you?" I asked then, speaking still English but... I can speak a little Korean!

" Where is this place, please?" The older one showed me a piece of paper where was an address. They wanted to find a restaurant?

" It's on my way." I said but in Korean. Both men looked really surprised. I just smiled.

" So... How can you speak Korean?" asked Kyuhyun as we were walking.

" I study it at school." I explained to them.

" Can I ask... How old are you?" he asked once again.

" Twenty years old. I'm doing my last exams this year." our conversation contuined like this.

Here it was, the restaurant. Here worked my 'new brother'. Maybe that's the reason why I don't like it here. Speaking of the devil and there he was, in the doorway.

" What took you so long?" he asked, but in creepy way. He just doesn't take me as sister, he is more like a ert. He wanted to put his hand on me but I dodged. Kyuhyun and Siwon looked really confused. I just wanted to stop this situation.

" Can I help you with something?" my 'brother' asked those two. I couldn't take it anymore, I just handed keys that I should've brought to him.

" Bye." I said but he suddenly grabbed me:

" Come with me?" I just gave him a deadly stare, I hate his touch so much! Someone grabbed my other hand. It was Kyuhyun.

I don't know what happend next, I woke up in a bed in a big room. Around the bed, there were standing people turned out to be the Super Junior. 

" Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked as I was sitting up.

" Kind of..." I nodded " What happend?" this question was really importnant for me.

" It doesn't really matter... But was he really your brother?" Siwon asked, everyone was really curious.

" Not really... I am adopted." right now, they were in shock.

After some information it turned out to be really serious. My new family kicked me out of the house. I had nowhere to go but the Super Junior took me to their hotel. I didn't want to cause them problems so I dissapeared the next morning leaving a note. I thanked them and hoped we would see each other again in a happier situation.

Now I'm standing here again. In front of the hotel and there they are going inside. It's three years now after all of that. During this time a woman looked after me, she works in the kitchen of this hotel. I work here too, most of the time I am at the reception. When I think about it, I should be there right now. Well I'm worried that they would be angry, or did they forget about me? What would be better?

" You're late!" called for me friend in a hurry.

" But I'm here, don't worry." I smiled at her when I arrived to the reception. 

" Good afternoon, we have a reservation here..." a person came to table.

" Yes. Can I ask for your name, please?" I haven't looked up from the computer yet so I don't know who's talking to me.

" Park Jung Soo." he said. I immediately look up, he is looking at me with a smile and next to him is Kyuhyun. My friend hands them the card keys.

" She will walk you there." my friend says, my heart stopped. Does she want to kill me?!

I lead everyone to their rooms and as I am about to leave, someone lightly touched me... I turn to that person, Kyuhyun.

" Can I talk with you?" he simply asks.

" I am working right now..." my heart is beating so fast.

" Then I'm going to take your time. I'm a guest here after all." he smiles playfully. Oh my gosh, that smile! I ust can't say 'No!'

I follow him to some private place. I wonder what does he wants to talk about. What can it be?

" What do you want to talk about, Mr. Cho?" I ask when he stops, I can see he smirk. What? He said he is a guest, I have to be formal! Suddenly his face is serious.

" Why did you dissapeared that time?" he talks informal to me, I can understand he is angry, but I left a note!

" I caused you only troubles..." I'm still talking formal.

" I was really scared that something happened to you!" his voice becomes louder, that stopes my heart. He was scared? He is concerned? It doens't make sense, he knew me only few hours!

" Why would you be concerned? You don't even know me..." I mumble.

" What?" he looks shocked, didn't he think about it?

" I have to get back to work. I'm sorry, Mr. Cho. When you find the answer, please find me again." I bow like Koreans do, leaving him dumbfounded.

Okay, I just can't concentrate on my work. My mind is away from it's place. I'm thinking about that man, because of him, my heart flutters. I fell for him long time ago, just from the way he sings. I love his voice, hid personality isn't bad at all. He should just think a little more. I can feel a stare on me, I'm pretty sure who it is, it isn't uncomfortable at all but I have to work!

" Wow, someone is interested in you." my friend whispers, I just glare at her. I am nervous as it it and she doesn't make it easier. 

" You gave hm a quest, right?" Siwon comes to me, I look up at him.

" It's not a quest. It's a question and still it doesn't have an answer..." I explain a liik the opposite direction at Kyuhyun who is thinking, it looks like he's thinking really hard...

" Well, from the way I see it, he like you." I come back to my senses when he says it. He likes me? Kyuhyun? It doesn't make any sense...

" Stop talking nonsense." I sigh. Unbelieveble! Ge hzst can't like someone like me. I am nobody and he is someone. I'm not even match for him... Of course like every fan, I would like him to like me but for me it means more, because he saved me three years ago. Siwon walks to Kyuhyun and starts talk with him.

" I didn't know you can speak Korean..." friend says, I just nod.

The rest of the day is tiring for me. I don't know how but all day it feels like I'm not full and it doesn't mean I'm hungry... It's something in my heart, like it's empty. Not even tear drop of happiness... I really don't know what to do.

" I figured out the answer, with a little of help from Siwon, though..." Kyuhyun comes to me with a confident look on his face. I just don't get how hw found me, this place is a fooftop. Normal people can't walk in, only stuff. But I shouldn't think about this now. 

" Tell me then." I say with a little fear. I don't know what should I expect from him.

" I was really thinking about that and couldn't find conclusion... Well... Until a certain person came talk to me. I thought it isn't possible because I... I don't fall in love on first sight but at some point I fell for you... After you dissapeared I couldn't stop thinking about you and even when we arrived here, I prayed for you to be here... So here we meet again..." he stops talking and gives me an anticipating look. My head is confused right now but my heart doesn't feel empty anymore, it exploded! Fireworks are everywhere in my head.

" Here we meet again." I repeat since I don't know what to do. Kyuhyun comes closer to me and touches my cheek with his hand, my heart jumped. He moves his face closer to mine and put his lips on mine. If my heart exploded before, what is it right now?!

" I really like you." he says once he pull himself again. I can't say anything so I just hug him tightly. I'm not going to let him go, never ever!