Who is this girl?

I'm Your Lover

Minho and Taemin entered in the room and discussed about the girl..Taemin feels excited to know the girl..

Taemin:So,where is she hyung?

Minho:I just got bumped on her awhile ago,I really dont know her but I think she suits you..and I told her too that there will be a boy is going to meet her..so she scheduled a date for you and her..so dont worry I think she will like you..

Taemin:I thought she is here cause you said you found a girl..

Minho:ahh..

Taemin:how will you know the schedule of the date hyung?

Minho:Ofcourse,I get her number so I will know when is the date..

Taemin:hmmm..okay

Minho is going to out of the room,he opens the door and he got shocked when he saw Jonghyun and Key behind the door..

Minho:hyungs,are you eavesdropping?

Jong/Key:Ahh..were'nt..

Jonghyun:we just want to check if the 2 of you are alright..

Key:cause I noticed that the 2 of you always enter at the room and like talking secrets..

Taemin:What secrets?

Key:Ahh,it was nothing..

Onew:what is happening here?

Jong/Key/Minho:ahh..its nothing hyung..

They again gathered in the meeting room to discussed further about the party..while discussing it Minho's phone rang..

KRINGG...KKRINGG..KKRRINGGG...

Minho:oh excuse me for awhile I should answer this call.

Minho get out of the room and answer the call..he got shocked cause the girl set the date tonight 7pm at the fancy restaurant..

Minho:What?!

Girl:Im serious,I wanna meet the boy you are talking about..

Minho:Oo..kk.ay.

Girl:bye.

Minho:why she did'nt say this awhile ago so that I will not be surprised..

Taemin go out of the room and asked minho who is calling..Minho said the the girl she met wants to have a date with Taemin tonight 7pm..

Taemin:What?!Tonight?

Minho:Yep,she's serious..

Taemin:I should be prepared..

Taemin prepared his self and after that its almost 7pm ..he went to the restaurant that minho told him..

 

 

Well,who is this girl?

Will she like Taemin??

 

Let's see in the next chapter..^_^