Where is Taemin?

I'm Your Lover

Sooyoung and Minho still finding Taemin in the crowded place..they are many people...I hope will be alright..

Minho:I should call him...

Sooyoung:Call him right now..

Minho:Okay..

Minho called Taemiin but there is no signal..

Minho:Oh no There is no signal here..

Sooyoung:What?We should tell Onew that Taemin is lost..

Minho:No!

Sooyoung:Why?

Minho:Just No!

They continued finding Taemin..they find him half an hour but still they didn't see Taemin...

Minho:I think I should tell Onew-hyung...

Minho called Onew and Onew,Jonghyun and Key went to the play store to help them find Taemin..

They already arrived and they started to find Taemin,they separate in 2 teams Minho and Sooyoung find on the front part while Onew,Jonghyun and Key find in the back part of the store...

Key:Where is this kid?

Onew:Why did they go here?

Suddenly,Key bump someone...he look at the person but unluckily it's not Taemin..They still didn't stop finding Taemin..Until Minho and Sooyoung go out to the store to find Taemin..

Minho:Let's find him outside..maybe he's there..

Sooyoung:Alright..

Atlast Minho find Taemin...

Minho:Taemin why are you here..

Taemin:I saw Sulli I follow her to ask her a second chance but still she refuses..

Taemin cried Minho and Sooyoung hugged him..After that Minho called Onew that they already found Taemin..

Onew:Where are you going?

Taemin:It's a long story..

Onew:Okay,let's just go home..

They went home there girlfriends are waiting outside the gate of there dorm...

Yuri:Where are from?Why are you not here?

Onew:Im sorry..We just have a problem..I think we should go inside to start the meeting..

They went inside the dorm and go inside the meeting room to discuss further about the date...

 

Yeah,Let's see again in the next chapter...^_^