The Confirmation

I'm Your Lover

Onew entered the room and ask something from Taemin...

Onew:where are you yesterday Taemin?

Taemin:Ahmmm...finding a partner..

Onew:Okay

Onew go out in the room and Minho enter in Taemin's room he ask Taemin about there date yesterday with the girl......

Minho:How is your date yesterday?

Taemin:I have a fun time with her,she is very beautiful...I think I like her..

Minho:So will you ask her to be your partner?

Taemin:Yep,Im going to ask her later.I want to meet her later..

Minho and Taemin went outside the room cause they are again going to discuss further about the party...

Onew:Can you have suggestions about our costumes and props..?

Key:I think a vampire style outfit is better so it doesn't look so scary and fit for our date..

Onew:You have a nice suggestion Key..what else?

Jonghyun:I think we should invite guest and let them wear a scary outfit..

Onew:that is a nice idea too Jonghyun..How about you Minho and Taemin,do you have some suggestion?

Minho:I think the suggestions are enough..

Onew:How about you Taemin?

Taemin:I think there should be scary bride holding a bloody flower so that it is so scary..

Onew:Great idea Taemin!

After the plan they have a break,Taemin called Sulli and tell her that they will meet in the park where they went yesterday at 9pm..

Sulli:Why you scheduled it late at night?

Taemin:Cause my hyungs are already sleeping at that time,so that they will not recognize me when I go out..

Sulli:Why do you not just ask permission from them?

Taemin:They will not let me go out late at night always..

Sulli:Okay..

SHINee eat already dinner at 7pm....

Key:Are you in a hurry Taemin?

Taemin:Nope,the food is just so delicious..

Key:Ahh...okay..

Onew and Key already go to there bed and sleep while Jonghyun and Minho is still watching..meanwhile,Taemin is in his room and prepared himself..Taemin always check outside if Minho and Jonghyun is already at there room and sleep..

Taemin:please please sleep now Minho and Jonghyun...

When Minho and Jonghyun done watching tv they switch off the lights and go to there room...Taemin slowly go outside to his room he uses his cellphone so that he can see the pathway towards the door..Taemin slowly open the door and lock it...Taemin went to his car and go to the park..

Taemin:Yes!..I successfully escape..

Sulli called Taemin...

Sulli:Where are you now?Im now here waiting at you..

Taemin:Im almost on my way there...just wait..

Sulli:Okay..

Taemin arrive and he went closer to Sulli but after he is going to ask the question he should ask to Sulli yesterday,they are playing swing and eat ice creams but after the fun time it is time for the serious time...

Taemin:Sulli,I have to ask you something..

Sulli:What is it?

Taemin:Would you like to be my.....

 What should Taemin say,partner or girlfriend?

Sulli:What is it?

Taemin:Would you like to be my...

Sulli can't wait any longer and go away but Taemin grab her hands and stop her to go away..

Taemin:Would you like to be my girlfriend?

Sulli:What?Girlfriend?Are you serious?

Taemin:Yes,Im serious I like you..

Sulli:Sorry Taemin but this is too early and sorry cause I dont have any feelings for you...

Sulli:You should just find another girl..

Sulli go away and left Taemin alone crying.

Taemin:I'm just a fool..

Taemin went back to the dorm after that he just can't sleep well because he was busted..

 

Oh,so sad..:(

Will Taemin can move on,on his feelings for Sulli?

Will Taemin can find another girl for him?

 

Let's find out on the next chapter.....^_^