The Date

I'm Your Lover

Taemin is almost on his way on the fancy restaurant that Minho told him.But Taemin don't know what the girl look like so he call Minho for help..

Taemin:Hyung,I dont know the face of the girl,how can I date her?pls tell me how she look,is she beautiful or not or something like that..

Minho:Ahmm..She's beautiful,she has fair skin,y body,I think I can describe her as perfect..

Taemin:there are many pretty girls here..can you ask what did she wear?

Minho:Okay,I'll ask her first...

After awhile Minho called Taemin..

Minho:Taemin,she said that she wear a floral dress,white high heels with sunglasses..

Taemin:Okay,thank you hyung,I think I can find her because of your info.

Minho:Bye,Taemin I need to do something..

Taemin:Okay bye.

Taemin already arrived at the restaurant and he find the girl..One minute later,he finally found the girl..Taemin was stunned by the goddess beauty of the girl..

Taemin:HH...Hi..I...Im Taemin..

Taemin let he's hand towards to the girl for handshake..

Girl:Im Sulli..

Sulli shake her hands with Taemin..

Sulli:ahmm..sit here Taemin..

Taemin:okay..

Sulli:Do you want some drinks?

Taemin:No,thanks.

Sulli:Can I ask you about yourself?

Taemin:Yep,no problem..

Taemin is telling all about himself and Sulli listened very well...It was like Sulli is really interested to Taemin..Taemin also asked Sulli about herself and Sulli is telling about herself too.

Taemin:Can I take you to the park?

Sulli:Yeah,I would really like to go to the park..

Taemin drove with Sulli to the car going to the park..When they arrive there they did many fun things,while they are enjoying to each other they stop in the ice cream stand and buy ice cream..

Taemin:What flavor do you want?

Sulli:If what's yours that's also mine.

Taemin:Okay,sir can we have a order of 2 chocolate ice creams..

Vendor:Okay,here's your order sir

Taemin:thank you

Taemin give the other ice cream to Sulli and they eat together after eating Taemin asked a question from Sulli.

Taemin:Would you like to be my......

before Taemin could complete his sentence Sulli's phone rang..

Sulli:Taemin I need to go home now.My mom is waiting me home..bye let's see tomorrow.

Taemin:Wait!

Sulli:What?!

Taemin:Can I get your number ?

Sulli:Ofcourse.

Taemin drove Sulli to her house after that Taemin return to there dorm..

 

 

Will Sulli be Taemin's Partner?

Let's find out on the next chapter...^_^