The Halloween Party Plan

I'm Your Lover

SHINee gathered at the meeting room to discussed about the Halloween Party...

Onew:''So guys it's almost November,so we will have a Halloween Party..''

All:Yehey!!

Taemin:What are we going to do hyung..?

Onew:I think we should have a date with our girlfriends first before the party..

Taemin:But hyung I dont have a girlfriend..

Jonghyun: So,Your not included to the party if you dont have a partner,right..Onew-hyung.

Onew:Yeah,thats right jjong...so before the day of our date and party you should already find a partner Taemin..

Taemin:(saying it with low voice)why there should be a partner ...

Onew:What did you say Taemin?

Taemin:ahh..Its nothing...

Key:What about the food preparation hyung?

Onew:lets just discussed that later..

Key:Okay fine..

They have a little break for awhile..Taemin go to his room thinking who is he going to choose to be his partner,Minho entered to Taemin room and asked Taemin if what is his problem and they talk about it..

Minho:So you need a partner, right?

Taemin:hyung,did you listen to our discussion awhile ago?

Minho:Oh yeah,I just didn't pay so much attention in it,so I dont know that there should be a date..

Taemin:Hyung,pls help me to find a partner,I really want to join the party..

,Minho:Ooo...kay...

Taemin smiled and hugged Minho..they go out to eat dinner with there hyungs..

 

THE NEXT DAY..

Minho:Yes!I already found a girl

Key:What are you saying Minho?

Taemin tapped Minho's and he tell him not to tell him that its for me...

Minho:Ahh.its nothing..

Minho and Taemin go to the room to discussed about the girl....

 

 

Well,who will be that girl who is very lucky to be Taemin's partner?..

Let's found out on the next chapter...^_^