The Night of Falling In Love (Part 1)

Gone with Regrets

DARA'S POV

Tonight is the night. Tonight, I've decided to confess my feelings to Jiyong whether he accepts me or reject me I don't care. I don't want to die with so much regrets. *sigh*

"Hey, you've been sighing for like a couple of minutes." I turned my head and surprised to see the boy I fell in love with. He was wearing a black suit and his hair was brushed up. Just a sight of him can make me feel weak. My heart feels like it want to jump out of my body. "Earth to Dara, hello? Am I that handsome for you to freeze like that?" I punch his soldier lightly.

"Jerk. You're late." I pouted

"I'm not. I've been standing on the corner for almost 15 minutes waiting for you to notice me. But unfortunately you didn't even gave a glimpse on me. You' seem so drowned with your thoughts. Is there something bothering you?" I shook my head.

"No. I'm just a little bit sad." He frowned

"Sad? Why? Tonight's gonna be fun. It's a prom so you must feel excited."

"I'm sad cause Its gonna be our last year. I wouldn't see you anymore after our graduation."

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw the letter from Yongwei University (I just made this name tho. Hahaha). I know you were accepted to that pretigious university." I tried my best to smile.

"So you did not apply to that university?"

"No. My mom wants me to continue studying college in Paris." I saw his sad face. I know it's gonna be hard for him. I'm like a twin sister to him. We've been together for almost all of our lives. We've been togetther through each other's ups and downs.I can't imagine my life without Jiyong. 

"Snap it out. Let's make this night unforgettable. I want this night to be very special for you. So what I want you to do is to forget about those things just for now okay? Did you get it?" I nod. I don't want to cry in front of him. I don't want him to be worried but it seems like my tears are in hurry. I hugged him.

"Jiyong-ah, I promised to do my best to make this night memorable." My tears keeps falling. I felt his hand caress my back and then he looked at my eyes. He wiped my tears using the back of his hand.

"Sssshh. Stop crying now. Look at your make up. It's all messed up."

"What? Oh my God! Wait I have to retouch my make up." 

"Hahahahahahaha." 

"Why are you laughing?"

"Im just kidding. I just thought it would make you stop crying."

"Kwon Jiyong! You're such a jerk! I hate you! Grr." I pouted at him and turned my back at him. 

"Hey don't takee it seriously." He hold my shoulder and turned me to his direction. "Sandara Park, you are the most beautiful girl I ever layed my eyes on. With or without make up, you are pretty so please lets go the prom now we are already late for the opening ceremony."

"Hmp."

"Stop pouting or else I will kiss you." I was shocked. Did I heard it right? He's going to kiss me? 

"What did you just say?" I pretended I didn't heard him

"Nothing. I said lets go." psh. Jiyong is really a jerk. Somehow I like the idea. Wait. What are you thinking sandara par? You're a freak.

*****

Jiyong is really a time freak. We just arrived at the venue right on time of the opening ceremony.

"See, we're not late.' I whispered at him

"Whatever. Let's go to that area. I don't like here. There's too much people."

"You haven't change after all. Kekekeke. You still don't like the crowd. I'm happy that you like being with me only-" He looked at me with surprised and I was also surprised with the words that came out from my mouth. "Ah-aahm jiyong-ah, I'll just need to go to comfort room. Wait for me here okay?" He was about to say something but I didn't let him. Jeez Dara it's not yet the right time for you to confess. Enjoy the night first. Do you want to be rejected already without even having the chance to dance with him? I was walking continously when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Omo. Sorry noona.' I looked at the guy whom I bumped with.

"Chanyeol?" He was partly surprised

"Sandara noona! I was waiting for you. I thought you're not going tonight. Where's Jiyong oppa?" why is he waiting for me? Weird dude

"He was there at the corner of the stage. I told him to wait for me cause I just need to fix something. Why are you waiting for me?" He just smiled.

"Ahm noona.. I know this is not the right place and time for me to say this. I have a feeling that someone will ruin my plan tonight so I want to take this opportunity. Noona remember the first day we met? It was the day of my entrance exam and I get lost. No one cares to help me except you. From the moment I layed my eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me. Noona I'm in love with you. Please date me." Park Chanyeol. The most famous freshman in our campus. He topped the entrance exam. He got good looks. Tall and very charming. And this guy is confessing his love to me. Am I dreaming or what?

"Hey chanyeol, you're kidding right?" I looked at him and damn, his face was serious and I must say he's really handsome.

"No noona. I'm serious. Please answer me. Can you date me noona?" How am I going to reject this guy? Oh God. What will I do? I don't know how to reject people.