Goodbye

Gone with Regrets

It has been 4 months since Jiyong and I became couple. Those 4 months are not easy. Sure it was fun and full of love but there are also times when we fought. I thought we already understand each other but there are still a lot of things that we need to know from each other. I promised myself that I will do my best for this relationship to work. I know we still have a long way and I know it's going to  be bumpy ride but I hope we can worked on this.

"Hey, are you alright?" Bom pat my shoulder. She's one of my closest friend. Actually I have three closest friends which I also considered as bestfriends. Bom and I are in the same year while CL and Minzy are one year younger than us.

"Unnie, you've been thinking hard alot lately." Minzy said while chaerin sit in front of me.

"Unnie, is there a problem? Did you and Jiyong oppa fight again?" She said with a worried tone. I smiled at them.

"No we didn't. I'm just thinking a lot of things since this is going to be my last year here. We will soon leave this school and I'm going to miss you and Minzy." The three of them looked at each other which makes me curious. "What's the matter? Are you girls hiding something?"

"We just thought you and Jiyong had a fight cause he's did not attend all his classes today." Bom said

"Actually he was absent 3 consecutive days and you don't look like you're worried that's why we thought you two had a fight." -Chaerin.

"No. I didn't know he was absent. We were just texting each other a while ago and he didn't mentioned that."

"Haven't you noticed it unnie? You didn't see him in three days." - Minzy

"I thought he was just busy and that he has no time to see me." I was nearly shouting

"Dara calm down. I think you should talk to him. Seunghyun also said that Jiyong is in doom in the past few days. Maybe he have problems and he doesn't want you to get involved and be worried."- Bom

"But I'm his girlfriend and everything that concerns him also concerns me. His problem are also my problem. I wanted to be by his side whenever his down but why he wont let me?"

"Unnie, why don't you visit him? He must be home now. Talk to him and settle this problem." - Minzy

"He's not at home." we turned our head to the person who just talked. It was taeyang and he was with seungri, seunghyun and daesung. They are GD's friends.

"Then where is he?" I asked them

"Actually we came here to ask you the same question." - Seungri

"Jiyong has been aloof this past few days. Well Jiyong is known to be aloof but not at least to us. We were thinking you guys had a fight or misunderstanding." - Daesung

"Actually, we were discussing the same thing with her and Dara doesn't know anything." - Bom

"I need to see him right now. I need to talk to him. Sorry guys I need to go and find him-"

"Dara, I know you are the only oone who can understand Jiyong. Please talk to him and bring him back here. I believe he's facing a big problem. And please tell him we should be in the graduation ceremony together so he should stop his cockiness." I just nod at seunghyun and left them. He's not in their house then maybe he's there. Jiyong-ah, what's happening to you? This is not you. I took my phone and dialed his number. "Jiyong-ah! Where are you? Are you at the park? Why you didn't told me you were absent? Are you angry at me? Did I do something wrong?"

'Psssh. You ask too many questions. Yes I'm here at the park."

"You jerk! Im coming there! Don't you dare go away. We need to talk." I put down the phone immediately and run as fast as I can. 

"You look tired. Did you run?" I looked at him fiercely

"This is all your fault!" I thought he's going to joke around like he usually do when we're having afight but his face went serious. "Hey, is there something wrong? Can you please tell me Jiyong?" He turned his back at me and looked at the sky.

"The sky looks peaceful." He's facelooks in pain and it hurts me not knowing the reason why.

"Jiyong-ah, if there's something wrong or if I did something wrong, please tell it to me. You promised me that we will be honest and we'll never keep secrets with each other right?" He then finally approach me and pat my head.

"You didn't do anything wrong. Actually, you're the best girllfriend." He forced a smile

"Then tell me what's wrong? Why didn't you tell me you're absent for 3 consecutive days? All along I thought you were just busy that you don't have time to meet me." He took a deep breath

"I'm sorry for being a jerk. Remember the song I sang to you on the night of our prom? A week ago I received an email from a music company in New York. Seems like someone took a video of me while singing and uploaded it. They were able to watch it and they liked my song. So they offered me a training in New York."

"Did you answered them?" He shook and bowed his head. "Do you want to accept their offer? Tell me honestly." He did not respond. I cupped his face and look him straight to his eyes. "Jiyong-ah, if you're thinking about my feelings well of course I'm happy. I'm happy that aside from me there's someone who can see your talent. I admit I felt sad with the thought of you being away from me. But if this will make you happy then I won't let my self be the hindrance. Always remember that whatever makes you happy, will also makes me happy." He smiled back at me.

"I felt like I'm the luckiest guy in the world cause you're my girlfriend. Thank you for understanding me." 

"So you must treat me today for that. You made us worry. Come let's go back. Taeyang and the rest are waiting for you and oh, seunghyun said we must attend the graduation ceremony together so stop being a jerk. Actually he said stop being cocky but I think jerk is more appropriate." He chuckled at what I said

"Seunghyun is the real jerk."

"Look who's talking. Hurry. They are waiting for us." I held his hand tightly and started walking but he stopped. "Jiyong-ah lets-" I was surprised when he hug me. "Jiyong ah, I thought we already settled this? Is there's still something wrong?" I hugged him back.

"Nothing. I just want to hug you."

"You're being so cheesy now huh." I hugged him back. "Promise me that when you go to New York you'll keep in touch with me. You have to send me emails and call me whenever you have time okay? and don't dare to fall in love with blond girls!"

"Such a demanding girlfriend." He chuckled again and let go from hugging me

"Hmp. Whatever." He held my hand tightly.

"You should also promise me that you will not stop smiling even though I'm not around."

"Tch. That's so easy. Even if you're not here, I can still smile." I stretch my lips pretending to smile.

"That's good."

"So come on now. I'm really hungry." I don't know why but I felt like I saw a pain in his eyes. Did he took my joke seriously? I don't think so. hmn.

*********

THE DAY OF GRADUATION CEREMONY

"Dara where's Jiyong? The ceremony will start in just a minute" -Bom

"He was here just a while ago. He even gave me flowers." Bom and I are stretching our neck in the best way we can to look for Jiyong when we saw Seunghyun and the other three guys. They were talking with Mr. Han, one of our teachers. They look sad and I felt something's wrong so we went to them immediately. 

"Seunghyun, what happening? Where is Jiyong?" Bom asked them but the boys are hesitating to answer

"Hey, tell me. Did something happened to Jiyong?"

"No. He's alright." Taeyang answered me

"Then where is he? Why are you talking to Mr. Han?" 

"We asked Mr. Han about Jiyong cause we are also looking for him. Mr Han told us that Jiyong already get his diploma a while ago and bids his goodbye to other teachers." - Seungri

"Go-goodbye? What do you mean? He was just here a while ago. He even gave me this flower. he did not say anything like goodbye so what are you saying?"

"Today is Jiyong's flight to New York." Daesung spilled it out and I was shocked. I felt like my world crashed. Why? Why did Jiyong didn't tell me anything? I felt my knees weakened. 

"Dara! Are you okay?" My tears fell. I felt like I was betrayed. 

"What's this?" Seunghyun said while picking a piece of paper. "I think it fell from the bouquet of flowers Jiyong gave you." Seunghyun gave me the paper. I cry more when I read what was written on the paper. 

 

"Dara, I just want to say three things to you. 'I love you so much', 'Sorry' and 'Goodbye'."

 

 

A/N: Hello! The next chapter will be the last one. I'm sorry if my work was bad. This is just my first fanfic so please look forward for my next stories. Hehehe. What do you think will happened next? Will there be a happy ending or a sad ending? Please do leave a comment so i can improve my work. Thank you so much for subscribing and sorry if I wasn't able to put pictures. I don't know how. Kekekekeke