The Night of Falling In Love (Part 2)

Gone with Regrets

JIYONG'S POV

I'm kinda felt relief when Dara excused herself. I was about to say I don't just like being with her, I totatlly love being with her every single day. Well, speaking of Dara why does it took her so long going on the comfort room? Her make up is not messy and her dress is fine so what does she need to fix? Jeez I'm being a paranoid. I almost forgot that chanyeol's plan. I have to look for Dara before that kid makes his move.

I hurriedly searched for her in middle of the crowd. This ing crowd is making me insane. I really don't like too much people around me. So annoying. Sandara Park, where have you been? I swear I'm gonna make you cry for getting me into this ing crowd. Shoot! Found her! Wait, is that chanyeol? They're talking? Oh ! Don't tell me he's already making his move? Damn that brat. I saw his facial expression while talking to her. It was like he's pleading for something. Why is she holding Dara's hand? This kid is really annoying. I looked at Dara's face. She seems troubled and shocked. Is she hesitating to reject that boy? I think this is my time to make a move.

DARA'S POV

"Noona, please date me. Just give me a chance to show my love for you. I know you're a bit shocked right now but please, give me a chance." God, why are you making things hard for me? A chance, maybe I could turn him down after I give him a chance? But I'm not that cruel and I have to confess to Jiyong tonight. He held my hand and squeezed it gently. His eyes are locked to mine. He's really serious. 

"Chanyeol-" I was about to answer his question when the suddenly turned off. To my surprised, nobody screamed. This is the right time to scream guys. Hello? I hate dark places. Oh my God. Is this a part of the party?

"Good evening everyone." I know that voice! It's Jiyong's voice! What is he up to? 

"Jiyong-ah! open the lights! I know it's you! and you know how much I hated dark places!" I shouted at him. But he did not respond to me.

"I'm sorry everyone for interrupting you. I just need to do this. And also, Im sorry for turning off the lights. I just want you guys to listen to my voice. You can close your eyes if you want. It doesn't any difference tho." Is he indirectly answering me? "3 years ago, I wrote a song out of my feelings. This is going to ba cheesy for some of you for sure but I don't mind. All I want for this song is to reach her heart. and I hope it would. Hey silly girl! Close your eyes baby and listen to this!" I have no idea on what Jiyong is doing. But I have this feeling that he's going to confess to someone. That idea made my heart ache. But Jiyong didn't tell me about this. I hope he was talking about me. Anyways, I should close my eyes now. I want to listen to his song, to his feelings.

Song: Butterfly by GDragon (A/N: I change the word 'kissing' to 'seeing' cause they are not couple yet and they don't kiss and this song is for his confessions. Hahaha Sorry can't express my thoughts.)

It's all about you, my Butterfly
Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm seeing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterly)

Unintentionally, I look the sky like
It looks similar to when you smile
Specifically your dazzling [smile] baby
My day consists of our romantic drama
Make me cry and smile no no no

I can't sleep, I call your name
I turn my head shyly (no matter what)
I like it this much
I rarely stop walking

Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm seeing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterly)

Beautiful girl

Unintentionally, I look at the ground like
I flutter so much at your 3 lettered name baby
I'll heal your one small wounds
My love is you

Like a butterfly
You look for a flower, flutter around like a child
Your innocent eyes have a smile
Your body moves like the sky, the sky
Your eyes glimmer, glimmer
I've become like this
(You're the only one girl)

Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm kissing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterly)

I'll promise the things I promise
We missed each other, and it makes me worry
Just to know the game it's all the same
What, it's this confusing
Though you can't trust guys
Love can be forever
Why do you push and pull
Can't act any more honest

Look at my eyes
You see my eyes
You see my lips
Listen to my heart
If you're listening answer me
Kiss me on the cheek
My memories
Yes my heart
Yes that be all I say
If our lovingness continues a lot
Then we'll never break up, trust me
I'll make love to you

Every time I come close to you
(every time I'm seeing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
( I get butterly)

Ye you're special to me
Your turn
La la la la la la la
Yeah my butterfly

"Open your eyes my butterfly" I don't know why but I opened my eyes though I'm not sure if he was talking to me. I slowly opened my eyes. I'm kinda nervous. What if he was going to confess to someone else? I was surprised when I opened my eyes. The lights are still turned off except for the spot light that was on me.

"Do you guys see that girl shinning? She's my butterfly and yes, she is my everything. My life was like this. Dark. Oh, I think its darker. I thought It's going to be the same until I die but I was wrong. When this girl came into my life, she draw a small light into my darkened life. And that small light became bigger and bigger until darkness can never be found." As he said those words, the lights slowly turning on. Making me see the people around me. I was literally in the middle while the others are in the side. And there he is, slowly walking walking into my direction. I felt my tears run down. My visions became blurry. When he reached my spot, he immediately wiped my tears. "I didn't expect you to cry like this."

"Jerk." Great Dara. All you can say is jerk. Jiyong is still holding his mic. 

"Everyone. I know that it's obvious how close we are. Dara is my bestfriend. I've been with her for like 10 years and throught out those years, I didn't like anyone else. From the moment I met her, she already made her spot in my heart that can not be replaced by anyone. I know that she only sees me as his beloved bestfriendor maybe a brother but I don't care. I need to say this feelings out before someone take my place." He faced me. "Sandara Park, I like you. No, I love you. I love you more than a bestfriend. I love you more than you know. I love you more than you love yourself and anyone else. I'm not going to ask you for something you can't easily decide. I can wait. As long as you're happy, I'm going to be happy. But please don't forget this night. The night of falling in love with you over and over again." He smiled at me. He was about to walk away when I stop him and get the mic from him.

"Kwon Jiyong, you don't have to wait cause I'm giving you my answer. Honestly, this should be my night of confessing my feelings to you. I've loved ever since that day you came into my life. And I will never forget this night cause this will be start of our night falling in love with each other all over again. Even if you don't ask me, I want to be your Girlfriend!"  I hugged him tight while crying. I can hear the people cheering. 

"Thank you Dara. I love you so much." He hugged me back

"You don't have to thank me and I love you more Jiyong."

"We are making too much scene. Come on let's get out of here." 

"Wait. I think I need to take off my shoes." I grinned at him. He held my hand tightly and we started to ran.

We kept on running until we reached the park. 

"We should rest here. Sit down." He command. "Wait for me here okay?" I nod at him. He run hurriedly and when he came back, he was holding two bags of food. "Give me you feet." 

"Huh?"

"I said give me your feet. You run without shoes, it must be hurt."

"No I'm okay. I had fun running with my bare feet tho."I told him while smiling. 

"Sandara Park!"

"Okay okay." He examined my feet.

"See I told you. Look at this, you already have wounds." He's putting alcohol o the wound and it really hurts.

"Please be careful jiyong." He finally put the bandage on my feet.

"There you go. Now its time for us to eat. I know you're hungry." He sit beside me. We ate in silence. I don't know how to start the conversation. I'm a little bit shy. "I didn't know you like me." This time he started the convo. He looked at me intently.

"I feel the same way. Haha. It feels awkward." He held my hand again and interlock it with his hands.

"I don't want us to be awkward. I want us to be honest with our feelings. Can you do that Dara? If you feel like I hurt you, please tell me. But don't worry. I will never try to hurt you cause I love you so much." he kissed my hand

"I promised Jiyong that I will be the sweetest girlfriend ever." He chuckled

"You've already been the sweetest girl for me." I smiled at him. His hand caress my cheeks. He looked at my eyes and then down to my lips. I always wonder how does your lips taste like. I blushed with what he said. "I really love everything about you Dara." and with that, he kissed me. My first kiss. It was the sweetest kiss I could ever imagine. The sweetest kiss I could never forget.