A date gone awry (BTS's Jimin x Laura)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

Laura bit her lips and glanced around anxiously as she and Jimin strolled along the park's walkway. All around them, there were some people pointing at the couple and whispering.

"Hey. Isn't that Jimin from BTS and his girlfriend?"

"I bet she's only dating Jimin to get the attention or for the money."

"Nah. They look genuinely in love with each other. I think they make a cute couple."

Looked like the masks and sunglasses didn't help to disguise them. Still biting her lips, Laura turned to her boyfriend.

"Maybe it isn't a good idea to be out here when we've only just announced our relationship to the public recently," she said. While there were people who supported their relationship, a majority of them were strongly against it which was why Laura had not wanted to go on this date initially. But Jimin had convinced her that it would be alright so she had agreed to go out with him.

"Maybe you're right," Jimin frowned. "But we're here already so let's not make this date go to waste. Also, no matter what happens, we'll go through it together, alright?" A warm smile slowly made its way to his features. Laura felt her cheeks warming and her heart was thumping wildly against her chest. But she soon found herself returning her boyfriend's smile and nodding. Jimin's smile widened. Together, the two of them continued their walk.

However, as they did so, Laura couldn't help feeling that they were being followed. She looked around the area but there didn't seem to be anyone following them.

"What's the matter?" Jimin, having noticed Laura's behaviour, asked in concern.

"I can't shake this feeling that we're being followed..." Laura replied, biting her lips. She then forced a smile. "It's probably just my imagination though so don't worry."

"I can't not worry. It might be a stalker we're talking about here," Jimin answered, furrowing his eyebrows. "We better keep a lookout, just in case." Laura nodded, her smile becoming more relaxed now. And so the two of them scanned their surroundings while they ambled. However, they didn't spot anyone who could be a stalker.

"Maybe there isn't a stalker after all," Jimin remarked after a while. Relief crossed his features.

"Yeah," Laura agreed, the expression on her face mirroring his. Her expression then clouded. "Sorry for worrying you."

"No need to apologise," Jimin smiled kindly. "It is regarding your safety, after all."

"If you say so," Laura beamed softly. 

Just then, she felt pain in her stomach. She clutched her stomach, her face contorted in agony.

"Oh. I need to go to the toilet," she winced.

"Ok. I'll wait for you here," Jimin answered. Sending him a grateful look, Laura quickly scurried to the toilet.

                                                                          xxx xxx

Laura heaved a sigh of relief as she exited the toilet. Her stomach had hurt really badly so she was glad that the pain was gone now. 

"Jimin must have been waiting for quite some time now," she thought. "I better hurry."

She had barely taken a few steps when all of a sudden, a group of females surrounded her. Some of them had murderous looks on their faces while others were smirking. Beads of cold sweat rolled down Laura's forehead and she gulped. These females definitely spelt trouble. She was about to sprint away when one of the females grabbed her arm and pushed her to the ground, causing her to grimace in response.

"Where do you think you're going, you vixen?!" one of them yelled. Before Laura could react, some of the females began stomping on her leg mercilessly while others used bats to hit it. Excruciating pain shot through it and a scream escaped her lips. Laura could have sworn she heard a crunching sound coming from her leg as well. She desperately tried to escape from these 'saesaeng fans' but she found herself being unable to move her leg so she had to drag herself. On top of that, the females would block her escape route and stomp on or hit her leg harder. Tears welled up Laura's eyes. However, she ignored the pain and shouted as loudly as she could for help.

Fortunately, her cries of help were answered.

"Hey! What do you girls think you're doing to my girlfriend?"

Laura and the females looked to see a red-faced Jimin standing in front of them. His eyes were narrowed and he was gritting his teeth. He held his handphone in front of them.

"You girls better let go of Laura right now or I'll call the police for assault," he threatened. That sent the 'saesaeng fans' scrambling away. Jimin heaved a sigh of relief, as did Laura. He then approached her.

"Are you ok?" he asked worriedly, helping her sit up.

"Not really. I think they broke my leg..." Laura cringed. And she wasn't wrong Her leg was severely bruised and swelling. Not only that, her leg was shorter than the other.

"Gosh. They're too much," Jimin huffed. He then took out a hankerchief from his bag and carefully wrapped it around Laura's legs. 

"Thank you," she whispered.

"No need to thank me. I am your boyfriend, after all," Jimin smiled tenderly before guilt crossed his face. "Besides, it is my fault that you got injured." Laura shook her head and held her boyfriend's hand.

"I don't blame you. I knew this kind of thing would happen when we announced our relationship to the public," she smiled gently.

"But I still feel terrible," Jimin frowned. "Anyway, I better bring you to the hospital for a checkup." Carefully carrying Laura on his back, Jimin took her to the hospital. There, the doctor examined her and told the couple that since the fracture wasn't very serious, she could be discharged after a week or two of rest, much to their relief. The other BTS members also came to visit Lauta and fussed over her after hearing the news of her hospitalisation. They were furious and relieved when they learnt that their dear friend was attacked and she could be discharged soon respectively. All in all, despite the unfortunate incident, the date wasn't that bad. Laura was once again reminded of that there were people who cared about her. And that was all that mattered.

 


Requested by: ParkJimins_TinyWifey. Sorry that it took so long. otl ​​