Feelings (VIXX's Leo x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

"Leo! You're here!" you grinned, waving at Leo. Shownu was right beside you. Leo bit his lip as he approached Shownu and you. Before you spotted him, he had seen Shownu saying something to you as he briefly caressed your chin, making you giggle. You had then playfully hit him on the shoulder and said something back to him, after which he had poked your nose, laughing. He wished that the two you were not that... friendly with each other. It was making him jittery.

"Hi, Haneul. Hi, Shownu," Leo greeted in his soft voice. 

"Hey, man!" Shownu grinned and patted Leo's back. He then made way for you so that you could hug Leo. Leo felt heat rising up his cheeks as he felt your warm embrace. He closed his eyes, enjoying the hug.

"Come on! Let's go to the mall!" Shownu smiled, making Leo open his eyes. You let go of Leo and nodded at Shownu, beaming. Leo looked at you wistfully as the three of you began walking. How he wished that the hug lasted longer...

"Hey, want to hear a joke?" Shownu asked, grinning. 

"Sure!" you beamed at him. Leo just simply nodded his head.

"So what does an ice-cream say to another ice-cream that is unfriendly?" he started.

"Let me guess. 'You are so ice cold!' Can't you come up with a better one?" you groaned, rolling your eyes.

"It's not my fault I'm bad at coming up with jokes and you're smart," Shownu pouted. You grinned and nudged at Shownu who nudged you back. Leo fiddled with his fingers seeing the two of you acting like that. Oh, why did he have to be quiet? If not, he would probably be closer to you than Shownu was.

"Shownu is such a bad joker, isn't he?" you laughed, interupting his thoughts. It then that he realised that you were looking at him, expecting a reply from him.

"Yeah. He is," he nodded with a small smile. As much as he felt nervous to see the two of you being so intimate with each other, Shownu's joke was so horrible that it made him smile.

"Hey! I thought you were my friend! Shouldn't you be taking my side and defend me?" Shownu whined, making you and Leo laugh.

"Sorry. He's taking my side for this one!" you chuckled, pulling Leo close to you. Leo smiled at you, feeling his heart thumping wildly against his chest. He would always be on your side, no matter what.

Soon, the three of you had arrived at the mall. The three of you did some shopping together (obviously), managing to buy several items. You bought (choice of items), Leo bought a hat and a watch while Shownu bought a pair of  jeans and a shirt.

"All these shopping is making me hungry! Let's go grab something to eat!" you exclaimed after shoppping for a while.

"Aish. Typical of Haneul. Always feeling hungry," Shownu teased. You gently smacked him.

"There's nothing wrong with being hungry," you retorted. Shownu chuckled and ruffled your hair. Leo felt himself fidgetting when suddenly he had a thought: "Instead of feeling nervous, why don't you confess your feelings towards her?" But he was not ready yet. He then looked at the two of you.

"Let's go eat then! I'm feeling famished as well!" he grinned slightly.

"And here we have another starving one!" Shownu chuckled. Leo chuckled too. Taking your hand, he, you and Shownu headed to a cafe. He might not be ready to confess his feelings but he could do little gestures to show that he liked you. You looked at Leo in surprise. He didn't normally do these kind of things. It did made you happy though. You beamed at Leo who smiled back at you.

Someday, he would muster the courage to confess to you his feelings. And that would be soon.

 

 


Requested by: exoticshawol101. Sorry it took so long!