Can I Call You My Bae? (AOA's Jimin x EXO's Xiumin)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

Jimin gazed out of the car window as her friend and fellow group member Choa drove her to Xiumin's house. The EXO member had asked her to come to his house to hang out earlier - an indirect way of asking her out. At first, she had been hesistant as even though she liked him for his dedication and diligence, she was not sure if it was love. After considering for a while, she had agreed to it. That had made Xiumin happy, of course. The other AOA members had squealed and wished her all the best for the date. Jimin continued looking out at the starry, night-time sky as she reminisced the day when she and Xiumin filmed for "Call you bae"...

"And... action!" the director called out. Jimin held hands with Xiumin and tried to looked at him as affectionately as she could. It was difficult, considering that she was not in love with the other in the first place. But the director seemed to think it was convincing enough. She began to rap and sang her part:

"Baby I'm pretty young and wild and so fine 

Can I just call you bae, you and I

So this awkward space between us making it weird to walk together

Would be closer

You're taller than I am

You see me as a kid, why why

Would you tell me to go home before 12?"

As she did so, she also acted cute and Xiumin acted along with her. He sang in responese, his voice sweet and clear.

After a while, they were given a break. Jimin, feeling thirsty went to get a drink. As she did so, she noticed Xiumin practicing his acting and singing. She looked at him thoughtfully. He deserved a little something for his hard work. She bought one more bottle of juice and went over to him, grinning.

"Here! Have a drink!" she said, handing him the bottle of juice. Xiumin, engrossed in his practice and didn't notice her coming, looked at her in surprise before smiling.  He get the bottle from her. As he did so, their fingers touched. They blushed a little.

"Thank you," he said, trying to play cool as he drank some of the juice.

"Don't mention it," Jimin replied with a smile. A fluttering feeling came over her but she shook it off as nothing. She, too, had a sip of her drink.

"Practicing hard, huh?" she commented.

"Yeah," Xiumin nodded.

"Want to practice together?" she asked. She could use with some practice as well.

"Sure," Xiumin replied, smiling. So they began practicing while drinking every once a while. As they practiced, they became more comfortable with each other and began to act as though they were a real couple.

"We are getting good at this!" Xiumin grinned at Jimin.

"We sure are!" she grinned back. Soon, it was time to continue shooting the music video. They quickly stood in position and began acting. As they gazed into each other's eyes for a scene, Jimin's heart beat rapidly. They had done this before during the practice so why was she feeling like this now? And it did not really help when Xiumin sang to her for another scene. The loving way he looked at her made her blush a little and feel so special.

"And we are done! Thank you for your hard work!" the director smiled as they finished the shooting. Jimin and Xiumin bowed at all the staff and began making their way out of the shooting site. Jimin looked at Xiumin in surprise when he walked beside her.

"I had a good time filming with you today," Xiumin smiled softly. Jimin's heart fluttered at his tender look.

"M..me too," she answered, smiling at him shyly. Xiumin passed a slip of paper to her.

"Hope we can hang out more sometime," he said before going off. Jimin looked at his figure getting smaller and smaller before moving her eyes to the slip of paper. She smiled at the number written on it...

"We have arrived!" Choa declared, interupting her thoughts. Jimin got out of the car and walked towards Xiumin's house. With her heart pounding, she knocked on the door.


Xiumin anxiously glanced at the clock as he waited for Jimin to arrive. He was so anxious that he jumped in surprise when he heard a knock on the door. He hurriedly went to open the door. His eyes nearly popped out of thier sockets when he saw her. She looked dazzling with a white one shoulder shirt and a pair of denim jeans. A pair of matching white earrings dangled on her ears. She was also wearing a pair of red sneakers. Sure, she had always looked gorgeous in his eyes but he couldn't get over how pretty she looked.

"Hello," Jimin smiled, snapping Xiumin out of his daydream. He blinked.

"Oh! H..hi!" he tered. Jimin giggled, making him blush.

"Come on! Let's watch a movie!" she grinned. Still dazed, Xiumin could only nod.

"So what shall we watch?" she asked.

"Let's watch "A Werewolf Boy"?" he suggested, finally snapped out of his daze. 

"Sure!"Jimin smiled. Smiling back, Xiumin went to switch on the television. He then took the DVD out of the cabinet and insert it into the DVD reader. The two of them sat on the couch as the movie began.

Halfway through the movie, Jimin felt tired. Without her realising, she was leaning on Xiumin's shoulder. His face went beetroot at that. He uncertainly her hair.

When Jimin realised what was happening, she blushed.

"I..I..." she stammered. Xiumin put a finger to her lips. 

"Shh...don't say anything," he murmured. He then leaned in to put his lips to hers. The both of them closed their eyes, enjoying the kiss.

"After waiting for a long time, you're finally mine," Xiumin thought with a smile.

 

 

 


Requested by: Ahsokatano. Sorry this took so long! T^T