Chapter 14

Subway Station

[Byulmi POV]

Like a night appears right after the sun goes down, our summer break also comes to an end without I even realize it. Time sure flies so fast during holidays.

I had fun during the summer break for sure, I spent lots of my time with Wonwoo, I make a new friend which is Mingyu, we even exchanged our phone number, while Hongbin he just—Hongbin.

People said new day new me but for me, it just the same me, I missed the morning train again this morning—an idiot. I look around in case Wonwoo also as late as am I this morning but only disappointment greets me as I didn’t see him anywhere around the subway station.

SAD

“Morning” I startle a bit upon hearing a sudden greeting up above my head, I look toward the sound and my eyes grew bigger before I ended up smiling towards the owner of the voice—Wonwoo.

“Morning” I smile as I reply to him, “late, as usual, huh?” he asks, I pout and could only nod as my answer.

“I thought you already went to school,” I said to break the silence after our morning greeting.

“I was waiting for—oh the train is here, let’s go or else we won’t make it,” Wonwoo said as he grabs my hand and runs forward.

[Wonwoo POV]

new day new me, so I choose to be brave.

So, as my first step, I wake up this morning and even skip breakfast because by the time my mother about to make breakfast, I already run out of the house. I look around the subway station as it begins to full of people.

Did she leave already? Or maybe she not yet arrives? Am I late?

Lots of questions running in my head as I lean my back on the wall near the subway entrance.

The first train has arrived, let’s wait

The second Train arrived, let’s wait some more

The third Train arrived, let’s wait a little bit more

Fourth Train, one more—oh she’s here,

I saw a familiar girl, looking cute stressed as she misses her train, 

“Morning,” I said right after I standing behind her as my first step to be brave. Byulmi startles a bit as she looks at me with her round eyes, cute.

“Morning” she replied as she smiles, cute.

“late as usual huh?” I ask and the girl pouts as she nods, CUTE.

“I thought you already went to school,” she asks, CUT—E.

“I was waiting for—oh the train is here, let’s go or else we won’t make it” I replied as I take her hand as my next step to be brave.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you