Chapter 8

Subway Station

Finally the summer holiday has come. As usual, I dont have any plan during the holiday. Am going to just lay down in my bed every morning then having breakfast with mum and trying to talk with her flowers as well. I also planning to work in Hongbin's bookstore so that I can gain some pocket money.

 

Wonwoo and I is good as usual. We are just like how the others friends out there. We will always smile whenever we bump into each other in the library or in the cafeteria.

Sometimes Wonwoo comes to our club room and had fun with Soonyoung before he leave to his basketball practice.

Sometimes we will accidentally bump into each other on the rooftop together and we always awkwardly laughing while looking at each other.

Sometimes we talked about school stuff and others. I found myself was comfortable to with him and I ended up sharing most of my life story with him.

Sometimes I went and cheer for him and his team whenever there's basketball match

Sometimes we skipped our class and wandering around while eating ice cream or pizza.

Sometimes Wonwoo will accompany me in the train

Everything is fun whenever I with him.

He is a good friend

 

 

 

But I dont' want to his friend

[Wonwoo's POV]

Summer holiday has come yet I am still a coward.

I always told myself to be brave. 

I always promise myself that I'm going to confess to Byulmi that I actually like her

 

However

I couldn't even open my mouth. My throat was dried, my word was stucked in my throat whenever I tried to confess.

I could only smile whenever I saw her in the library or cafeteria, scared that i might disturbing her study, giving her times to spend with her friends.

I always ended up disturbing Soonyoung whenever I dropped by at their club room. Besides that, Soonyoung was always there. How am I suppose to confess in front of him?

I know she like to be in the rooftop so I always be there, but I always missed the chance to confess.

I tried to be normal and friendly as usual, so I talk about the school stuff with her. I loves it when she was comfortably told me about her personal stories.

I feel special.

My spirit was always on top whenever she cames to cheer me during the basketball match.

Skipped the class with her is one of the precious moment.

I'm scared to let her go back alone. So sometimes I accompanied her till she arrived home and most of the times I will followed her from behind and make sure that she was fine.

I was blessed to have her in my life.

It was fun to be with her

But

What if the smile on her face gone after I confessing?

What if she will make a gap between us after I confessing?

What if I was just a friend to her?

What if

__________________________________________________________________

UPDATED THIS CHAPTER VIA MY PHONE!

ITS RAINING OUTSIDE N I JUST WANT TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER

THANK YOU FOR READING!

LOVE LOVE