어디 시작 할까

Is this my dream?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*eodi sijag halkka~ Where do I begin...

The sun was shining through the day curtain that was slightly flapping.Hyacinth just woke up and it was Sunday morning.Lying in the bed looking at the ray seeping through the French window design facade of an ultra modern,fully glass window in the middle of Metropolitan Seoul.She being a city girl misses the English cottage feel or a Provencal French Interiors.It is as if you were transport to a European or English country feel.She is into the soft furnishing with lots for floral and prints with solid colours of Autumn.

Her thoughts was transported to Jeju when she attended the ground opening of Paradise Resort Jeju owned by K Empire ,Kwon Jiyong.They both got quite close after less than 24 hours.Hyacinth had a private dinner with him ,they got to know each other. It was a new beginning for both of them.A week after Jeju, he was messaging her everyday and she felt incline to reply and was looking forward to his greeting each day.

Jiyong and Hyacinth was taking their interaction as the usual thing and go with the flow. In Jeju they had dinner, breakfast the next day.At the event Jiyong was with her and kept her close to him.He invited her to fly back with him but she declines as she wants to keep the space open.She felt it was too fast. Jiyong decides to give her the space,though he was anxious, he did not want to rush her and overwhelms her. He decides keep messaging her and  make his move when time is right.He either call or message her often for a months .It was during September he decides to make his move. 

A message from him. 'Hi Cyn how about meeting today for lunch ?' She looked at the clock at the side table it was 9 am.

She replied.' How about I cook something for us but why not gather some friends too. I need to shop for groceries though.Do you want to call anyone ,I could invite Dara .Will that be okay with you ?' She was trying to make their meeting a bit informal and in a group it would be safe.She is willing to give it a chance but not exclusively.

Jiyong got her message then he realised that she is still cautious so he decides to call his friends Taeyang and his fiancee, TOP ,Daesung and Seungri..Daesung unable to make it because he is visiting his parents and Seungri is in Japan.

'Okay Youngbae & Hyorin will be able to make it at 1pm and Top will be around by 1pm.What about at my place I will pick you up between 10.30-11 am  and we go shopping together.Yes call Dara too.Lets have our lunch at 1pm.My address(...)Inform Dara my address.Please give me your address too, so I could pick you up.You don't need to drive, I will be your chauffer for today bring a swimsuits could swim if its not to cold or windy but the pool is heated,lets have a pool party,inform Dara .'

'My address (...) See you later.' Her message to him.

'I will pm you once I arrive, see you then.' He replied.

She had her light workout and manage to dressed up by the time Jiyong replied her. She saw his message upon his arrival, she took the elevator down with her shopping list and packed a bag for the pool and a change of clothes.She wore a yellow sunflower prints in white sundress.Her hair in ponytail tied with red ribbon. her lips gloss with rouge.and a yellow slip-on slippers. He was waiting at the lobby and they drove to supermarket.Did their marketing and drove to Jiyong residence..It was a big mansion but his housekeeper and all the staff was given a leave today knowing he planned to have her company without the help.

Hyacinth managed to invite Dara.Dara agreed and surprise that Jiyong managed to invite her partner.Upon arrival Cyn was surprise as the big gate opened and the drive to the front residence reminds her the Palaces in England.His house is a mansion, she felt she is driven into a page in the HOMES & LIVING Magazine."

"Jiyong sshi..you have a home like a front cover of an Architecture Magazine. " Smiling she felt a bit overwhelms but being in the trade its seems so different by designing or being a guest in one of it showhouse. She look at him and smiles.Jiyong was so happy seeing her smiling comfortably.

" Yes, I just move in  actually take this as a house warming for me with the pleasure of your company, this is the first party here.My friends will be seeing it for the first time too, by the way Cyn ,you are the first girl I bring home." Cheekily he smiled at her." My parents stays here too but only when they are here in Seoul but they are out of town this weekend.I would like you to met my family soon.Please come inside let me and help you with the groceries."

The kitchen was huge and decorated like a professional kitchen..Its a dream kitchen. She look out of the open sliding door adjacent from the kitchen is a patio overlooking a gazebo and a open air pool.She quickily prepares the dishes....As both of them discussed Jiyong prepares the barbeque stove at the pool side near to the gazebo. A big shady trees planted at the side and the dining area was arrange in the gazebo .It was calming and breezy on that day.The kitchen actually over looking the pool it gave an open space feeling.This home is more like a family home cosy and friendly .Cyn could picture small children running around when the family have informal functions.

She had all the meat marinated and kept in the fridge,lettuce leaves ,cabbage  washed and tossed to dry. She made a cold salad and a few side dishes.She prepares rice  and made fresh fruits sherbert.Jiyong was looking at her preparing and smiled to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter