첫눈 *

Is this my dream?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheosnun~*The first sight

Jiyong.

I gave a quick glance through the bright place with all the shiny decor .I realised Seungri my maknae, goes all out on celebrating my birthday.Its  my 32nd year. My family felt I have turned 360 degree, post military.During my Big Bang days with all the media coverage ,I have changed totally. I have not been actively dating for two years since military.Still you can say I still go out with opposite every week ends.

I have just met Faith Lee and have not move the next level of  a relationship .I guess in my 30s, what do I got to loose .I bound to meet someone and the ocean is so wide and big.Faith and I  have discussed about the relationship.She was quite frank ,that it is not in her agenda.She just started making her name in the fashion world.I know that tomorrow she is flying back to Paris.Well you win some and loose some.I guess, I will make the most of what I could get.It looks like no way I am getting my dessert on my birthday. I am into a more matured relationship nowadays and  I try to avoid emotional attachment or one night stand.Haha 

Sandara and I have not met since we said our last goodbye, eight years ago.She still looking good and Its just too bad our relationship did not go through, of course with so many rumours and even media pictures with all the ladies I was with.It was sad from the start especially being in the limelight. I think I have not met my other half though, I thought I have something serious with Audrey M.That was so long ago I could not remember how we just drifted apart.Long distance relationship does takes its toll..Guess it was pure lust and spur of the moments.It was great while it last.

My parents has been telling me to settle down after my military service and it came a time umma was forcing me going for blind dates and match making sessions.hahaha definitely its not my kind of scene.Now I am taking each relationship leisurely and getting to know them slowly ,of course its not platonic since I am actively enjoyed all private moments which I could not help it sometimes.

Tonight meeting Sandara and with Faith,I met a new person. She is totally the type you will not meet in my circle.Her height is there ,slim and her long hair in the bun.I was picturing the hair fall and cascading below her shoulder and running my fingers in it. Her flawless luminous skin and the light makeup made me wonder,is she for real, I am not saying my ex is not hot or my latest is equally enchanting. I am spoiled of choices to choose.hahaha do I need Freud to diagnose me.

My heart was tucked as she smile shyly and started to speak to Faith in a low friendly tone and how Faith hugged her with the most happiest smile.

" Well, well who is this.. Dara? " while looking at Dara, I did not wait for her answer then continue speaking to my partner."Babe, your  friend?" Looking at Faith. 

Seungri touched my shoulder. " Hyung, meet Dara unni's partner..Hyacinth Park sshi." Introduction was done by Seungri...looking at it ,Seoul is so small indeed.

Dara smiled at me teasingly and  said. " Meet my girlfriend since my last relationship, I am into same ..." Smiling as she was implying it to.I looked at her and giving her a scandalous look.Everyone was laughing knowing what she meant.

Faith says ," Hon..meet my unni from my uni days in England ,I have lost contact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter