그녀의 마음 은 *

Is this my dream?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

geunyeoui ma eum eun~*Her mind says

August.23th

Nae gioege,I met Faith after thinking of her ,since I am back in Seoul. Who could have thought I would meet her at Kwon Jiyong's birthday party.I was too shocked about it but decides to go with the flow.Since  both of us drove separately Dara decided to go home on her own because she have an early meeting tomorrow. I decided to send Faith to Incheon for her flight to Paris.She thought of taking a cab but since we have lots of catching up, I offered her transportation. An extra 2 hours with her was a luxury I could afford to spent with her. We planned to catch up the news over the years we were apart.

Before  picking her up from her residence since her date is going to send her home from the party. I decided to go back and freshen myself. 3:00 am, I was waiting at the front drive way of her parents home.She came out in her baggy jumper and ripped jeans with a beanie on her long flowing blond hair.I enjoyed the long chat with her and send her off after getting her contact number.

I reached home at about 6:00 am and had my bath before catching a 3 hours sleep before I am off to Jeju to attend the ground breaking ceremony.It is my first designed project of a boutique hotel resort in Korea.In the pristine Jeju Island.  I met GD totally confident man..hahaha cocky if he is a teenager. He is what everyone said ,good looking, charming, with lots of charisma and soft spoken. I felt so conscious like someone following my every moves, till I caught his eyes..he smiled and then there I realised that he really making my heart skip a beat and I was attracted to his smile and the aura of a gentleman. One could have guess why all the ladies are always trying to get his attention.hahahaha.

I met all his friends but I realise TOP and I have almost the same interest since he invited me and Dara to his Art Gallery opening in November.He apologised for not asking our company in designing the interior of his gallery,in which Dara says our company is still in its infancy.

 Nae gioege off I go ,I will be jotting again what is in my mind soon.

 

She was sitting late writing her journal while she just arrived at her pad.The overnight Jeju trip was memorable .This past 3 days is like a dream .Its not a normal dream for a person like her. 

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

JEJU August 19th.

Hyacinth packed a overnight bag to stay for the night in Jeju.She was so excited on this big project in Jeju.She may have all the experience on designing board but having a company and doing the promotion is a first for her.Dara had wanted this project but since she was in the midst with the another project in Ulsan and K Empire have chosen the design that was done by Cyn,automatically it has become her baby.Her flight to Jeju was smooth and was attended by the representative from the developer.She was dressed in a long skirt/pant with a well cut blazer suit all in navy blue,a cream shirt top and sky blue silk scarf.Her hair tied up neatly in a bun and with a simple hairpin to hold her hair in place.Her makeup emphasize her natural beauty.Her dark blue court shoes gave her the look she wanted.At the venue her booth of a replica model of the whole resort and the artist impression of the resort was the centre of attention.The itinery program was all scheduled.

Standing there with her PA who flew with her looking at the venue and her mind was looking forward to meet the owner of the resort.She saw a familiar looking guy and his entourage she finally realises that it is Kwon Jiyong.It seems South Korea is small and getting smaller .Her PA Lee Jini whispered tp her.

"Cyn, that is Mr Kwon Jiyong the owner of K Empire of conglomerate. His PA Kang Daesung and you know they are the famous Bigbang."

Jini was giving me the background.I felt like knocking my head.How could I be so careless. I did not check on the background of company that owns the project. Dara must have known and asked me to go for that party last night.I felt concious as if someone was looking at me, he was looking and I caught him. I have to smile.When finally we were introduced by the group manager that over seeing the project.

"Sajangmnim this is Ms Park Hyacinth from Park and Park Achitecture.The company was chosen for the excellent design for the Hotel Resort." Mr.Kim the project Manager of K Empire.

" Ms. Park what a surprise we meet again less than 24 hours. Happy to meet you again."

He smiles and looking at her,his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter