내 기억*

Is this my dream?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
nae gieog~* My memories

August 18th

I have to jot this down~ Nae gioeg

Dara invited me to a party, in one of the hottest spot in Seoul.

Its one of our client, btw our client is Big Bang member

Guess who is the birthday boy?? She  smile 

hahaha..During my university days in Cambridge, I learned about this group.

My friend Faith  a dongsaeng used to let me listened to their music.hahaha

Faith where are you?? I have to get her last address in Seoul. 

We haven't talk for more than 5 years since she left for Paris to study fashion.

I decided to take up Achitecture and the best was in Cambridge.

I guess dating was not my scene since University days ..

My goal was always study and to achieve my ambiton.

Here I am in Seoul,after more than 2 decades since appa was a diplomat..

hahaha.. Kwon Jiyong's  32nd.birthday..

I have to google about him just to keep me updated.

He was average size for a Korean man but with tons of charms...

I was not happy about the invites but since Dara says, it would be good for

the company portfolio.

well signing off now..will tell you about it again Nae gioeg ^_^

A/N

Nae gioeg is 'my memories' in Korean the name of Hyacinth's journal.

**********************************************************************************************

Dara and Hyacinth was walking at the famous club and the party was full swing..it is closed today for the private party..It is a themed party 'bling bling anything sparkle'

Cyn was wearing a glittering tube in shade of midnight blue,a leather below knee length skirt & leather jacket in shade of red,her studded blue leather ankle boots.Her hair was in a loose bun with a long hair pin to keep it in place,her lips in shade of rouge to compliment her outfit..

Dara was wearing a mini short bustier dress in black & a flowy coat in shimmering silver same length with her dress & a silver stiletto.Her hair was let loose with a silver hairband as the assessories.Her lips in deep pink and her eyes is shadowed with shimmering silver and a tint of shiny pink glitters.

It was suddenly quiet as they walked in, Seungri announced that~ its time for the surprise, his hyung is on the way with his latest companion. He instruct everyone what to do,the lights was all out except one light at the side of the stage.The music was low & slow...everyone was standing on the stage with dark curtain covering it.

***************************************************************************************************

 

Jiyong...

He asked his new girl out for dinner on his birthday.He met her about 2 months ago in Paris for Chanel fashion week.Both of them arrives at Seungri's club driven by the chauffer. The limousine provided for him owned by the company.The business is good.He hope a romantic dinner and Faith,the girl will be his main dessert...

He has been keeping it a bit slow for this new relationship, knowing he just got to know her,a new fashion designer.It is a whirl wind romance and it would be a great birthday gif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter