Suspicion.

I Won't Fall For You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

((SORRY, MY UPDATES ARE LATE! BECAUSE OF SCHOOL. I WILL EDIT SOON. THANK YOU!))

NARRATOR <<<
Today is cold. The rain sounds like slate as it crackles against the roof.
The windows are all fogged up. 
Kim sips her mug of coffee and resumes typing, not letting the cold get to her. 
"Hmm.." She says. 
She was writing a report for the Boss. 
She types away quickly as the clock ticks. 
***
Suddenly, the Boss walks in with an unfamiliar girl. 
"Ms.Tae-Yun. This is a new executive from Canada. She'd be good for updating you with ideas from the Western provinces. She's already had experience with being a co-CEO. 
Introduce yourself." 
The girl gracefully bows her head. "Greetings Ms.Tae-Yun. My name is Isra. I'd be working with you from here and out." 
She seems quite elegant. Someone perfect for working by my side. 
She has a fine taste for fashion. 
I take my eyes off my computer. "Yes, hello. I'll take care of it from now on Boss. Isra, please come and help me write this report." 
She nods and walks over in her high black heels and polka dot blazer. 
The Boss closes the door with his big beefy arms while his gold chain glistens.

KIM POV <<<

*Oh no.* I think. *This girl is beautiful. Please please PLEASE don't fall in love with Ji-Yong!* 
She patiently waits for me to finish my panic. "Ms.Tae-Yun? Are you finished?do you need me to refill your coffee?"
*Oh no. She's POLITE too?!* 
I breath a few breaths and nod. I pass her my mug and say: "Yes, thank you very much. And please, call me Kim."
She smiles at me and walks out of the room with my mug in her hand. 
*OH . SHE MIGHT RUN INTO HIM.* 
I find myself running out of my office.
I would never think I would see myself doing this, 
For anyone. 
***
I see G in his studio, with tons of girls. I freak. *Why does he have to be surrounded by so many of them?! I should be more grateful that he chooses to lighten up to me!* 
I peek through the door and eavesdrop on their conversation. 
"G-Dragon! How would you like your hair for the photoshoot?"
"Blond, green. Something different."
I breath. 
*Thank god. It's just work.*
*WAIT WAIT WAAAAIT. Is that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter