Office Romance?!

I Won't Fall For You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was a warm sunny day in downtown Seoul. 
The sunlight gleamed through the windows of SM. "Argh. This light is monstrous." Said Kim. Kim is the leading CEO in SM. She was a favourite of G-Dragon, though he kept it a secret from the other employees. 
GD would walk up to her at random times, making excuses to come see her. While Kim was working away, trying to avoid the sun rays, someone knocked on her door. 
"Hello? Kim?" The voice said. 
Kim replied: "Yes Ji-Yong?"
She knew it was GD, even though it could be any one at this busy time in the kpop industry. Tons of comebacks were being released. 
G-Dragon opened the door. "Hi, are you busy tonight? Maybe go out for some... Bread?"
Kim looked more sternly at her computer screen. "I'm busy right now, it's been a hard week for me." She tried to reply as nicely as she could, being all stressed and all. She thought in her head. "Bread? This guy wants me to go out to eat bread with him? What a waste of precious time." 
Ji-Yong, though knowing he was rejected, smiled at Kim. 
"I know you're not satisfied with bread, but you know I get nervous around you." 
Kim nodded slightly. "Yes G, I know. But I suggest you get back to work, we could discuss this later." And so with that, GD left. With a lot of weight on his heart, he knew he would try again later. 
Kim looked over her screen to make sure he was gone. "Phew." She thought. "He mustn't know my true feelings for him. It would ruin business. Boss would never allow this. A regular business woman to have an affair with an international superstar. It would be chaotic." Letting out a sigh, she continued to plan concerts for BIGBANG. 
                             ~~~
Later that evening.

Kim was packing up in her office, ready to go home. She was staying in there longer than usual, because she had been waiting for "him". 
After an unbearably long time, she decided to pick up her suitcase and go home. Until-
"May I take you home today Kim?"
His voice echoed through the room. Kim was so happy inside but had to keep her face bland. "If you don't mind, thank you." 
It was like this basically everyday. For the last two years this is how it's been. 
GD pulled up in his Lamborghini while Kim waited in the lobby. 
He honked his horn, signalling for her to come out. 
Every single time she saw that thing, she would ooze in amazement. But as she had to keep things "best for business", she kept her composure. 
Ji-Yong opened the passenger door for her. 
"Come in KimBae."
She absolutely melted inside when she heard this. "Yes, Um thanks."
She got inside and looked the other way to conceal her blushing face. 
G started the car and drove down the street, passing every car in sight. A Mercedes, a Toyota Ford, some expensive looking mustangs. 
He looked over at Kim. "Where do you live again?" She knew he just wanted to spend more time with her, because he knew since senior high. 
"Um, it's over by Tisdale Drive. You know d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter