Do I Have Butterflies?

I Won't Fall For You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

from Kim's pov <<<
*buzz buzz* my phone began ringing. 
I was merely finished putting on my makeup. I answered while putting on a ruby red lipstick. "Good morning my love." The voice said. 
"Yes, good morning. Where are we heading off to today?" Just then- 
My lipstick container fell out of my hands, I tried to lightening fast grab it so he wouldn't know I was trying to look good for him. 
I breath in relief. 
"Well, since today is your day off.... We should have lunch together."
I smile because I know he can't see me doing it. "Sure, that would be great."
"See you then. I'll pick you up in 10 minutes." As he hangs up, I quickly fumble to find my eye liner. "10 minutes?!" I thought. "This guy is up and early fast... I still need to put on an outfit!" 
When I'm done my makeup, I still have 4 minutes to spare. I literally jump into my closet and jammable through all my clothes. "No not this... No... Ooohhh, wait too formal for a lunch date...-"
Did I just say date?! 
No time to worry about that, I've got to get something on!
***
I manage to button up my blouse before the door bell rings. I grab my purse and open the door, only to find a more mature version of the man I love. 
A grey, freshly ironed tuxedo. Smelling of expensive cologne. 
"Shall we go?" Ji-Yong said pulling out his arm so I can grab onto it. 
"Yes." I replied and playfully shoved his arm away, laughing. 
We got into GD's car again, the car I've grown so used too, the car I've grown to love with my feelings for Ji-Yong. 
Suddenly, the windows pull down. "Ahhh, I love your house Kim dear. Amazing exotic scent. Perfectly placed on the sand. And beautiful view of the ocean."
I was shocked. "Huh?! Your house is 3 times mine!! Do you realize how lucky you are? And this car-- mine is just a Cadillac..." 
GD laughs mischievously. "I won't mind sharing, but I'd have to put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter