5- Miracle

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey~
I shouldn't be all cheery since I'm slowly stabbing your hearts, you guys!
If I am, I'm happy with the results hehe 
I'm not evil though~
Guys, guys, guys~ What do you think about this so far, mmm?
Let me know~
Love You~

 

 

 

*Chapter's sneak peak*
Sehun's body started to jump on the bed in a scary way, it was all shivering like something is giving up inside his system. 
The doctor ripped Sehun's shirt but stepped back when Sehun threw his head back and then his body stopped shaking. The monitor showed a straight line on the screen. 

 

 


Shauna, Sehun's noona knew he was up to something. He was too forward, he said there's a guy in his life. It's not like Sehun to blow up something when he knows for sure that its circumstances aren't for his own good. 
She started watching him, but nothing reflected anything, he just watched the game with them and then went for shopping. It was a quick one too. When the glass broke in the kitchen and she found herself standing next to her parents looking around for what might have been the reason for it to fall and break, she noticed Sehun wasn't there, she peeked put the window and saw him getting in a cab so she faked an important phone call and darted out the house. 

Sehun stopped and paid the taxi. Shauna wasn't sure why he stopped there, however, she followed him. He met some guy inside a building, the door was a see through so it was pretty clear to her the small notebook-sized thing her brother took. Sehun then nodded to the guy and walked out. It was a passport. 

By that, Shauna was absolutely sure that her brother was going to run away with the other guy. And judging by the suitcase he carried, she knew Sehun was leaving for good. 

As she organized her thoughts, she lost him for a second then she heard people screaming out for help, that some guy was hit by a car. She almost knew, but still the shock got all over her when she saw Sehun laying on the floor. 

She ran towards him and sit next to him on the ground yelling at everyone not touch her brother as her shaking hands pulled out her phone and dialed the ambulance. 

~~~~~~~~

Luhan his hands in his pockets as he stood outside the cafe smiling at the already late Sehun. He was so going to make fun of that all the way on the plane. 

He left his large bag inside by his table, but he couldn't just sit still, he was dying to see Sehun rushing towards him carrying his bag, sweating already heated from so much hurry he was in to get in time. Luhan was so eager to see Sehun finally coming to him. 

~~~~~~~~

The doctors rushed Sehun into the operating room. Thanks to the people in the street, they helped Shauna with Sehun's stuff and the phone that were all over the road and gave them to her. 

She sat on the chair shivering, praying to heavens to save her brother and she vowed and vowed that she will keep him with her, that she will never leave if they decided to return him to her safely. 

After all, Shauna was Sehun's sister, not only his sister but his elder sister. Even though she always stuck to etiquette and her parents rules, she loved her brother. 
She loved her brother, her love to him was some kind of sick love, when she wants to own him kind of love. Some parents do have that type of love towards their children, now, Shauna has that towards her younger brother. 
But that was still love, at least to her...

She stared at the closed door, where behind it, a lot of doctors and nurses are probably surrounding her brother cutting his flesh somewhere to find a problem and fix it. She nodded knowing that he's getting help in there and that she also needs to give him some out here as she's sitting waiting. 

She held his phone and unlocked it, it wasn't so hard for her to figure his pattern since she hates Sehun having any secrets from her, she managed to peek and know the pattern from some other time. 

From: Luhan
Love you, too~

Shauna nodded letting the displayed message go away only to widen here eyes, 
"It's Luhan!" 

She opened the message history, her eyes never rested as she read them all. She figured everything. She read everything. She knew Sehun was in love with his best friend Luhan who had the same feeling as him and that they were running away together. 

~~~~~~~~

Luhan swayed his leg back and forth in a quiet manner. He was still waiting outside. The waiter from inside walked out to Luhan smiling sweetly at him, 
"I think you're waiting for someone. It's getting cold, though, Sir, you should wait inside. Would you like to drink something warm meanwhile?"

Luhan looked at him and smiled shaking his head, 
"I'll have my drink when my company arrives, thank you!"

The boy nodded and went back inside. It's been three hours already since Luhan said that to him and the la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter