1- Kiss 1

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, everyone!
First chappie, here we go~
Let me know what you think~
Thank You~

 

                                            

*Chapter's Sneak Peek*
               Sehun straightened his back and frowned at Luhan, 
  "Are you trying to get me a heart attack? Are you that eager to get rid of me?" 

 

 


Luhan lifted his eyes nervously, just like every day, every second, ever since he started working in here. 

Watching the door, just like he used to for a year now. Every single day he waited for him. He waited and waited. 

Today marks the full year. In a whole year, Luhan has been waiting. 
In a whole year, Luhan has been hoping. 
In a whole year, he wished Sehun would show up again. 'Cause ever since they decided to run away together, Sehun disappeared and Luhan haven't heard a word from him. 

For a whole year, Luhan has been waiting. For a whole year, he has been working here, waiting for Sehun to come. Giving him million excuses. 
Maybe he forgot. 
Maybe he lost his way.
Maybe he didn't understand. 
Maybe he couldn't make it. 
Maybe something came up.
Maybe someone stopped him. 
Maybe he'll show up again at the cafe they agreed to meet at. 
Maybe, just maybe. 

So, Luhan asked for an apron and took the job. Full-time job. He worked in this cafe for a year. He knows Sehun will show up. He knows he will come back again. 
He knows he will. 

The whole year Luhan spent at the cafe, he skipped the last year of college, he and Sehun worked so hard for the scholarship and decided to leave 'cause they wouldn't make it with coming out to their families. 
So leaving was the best way for them to stay together and still not lose their families. 

Both were straight. It didn't start like that. 

~~~~~~~~

Luhan and Sehun have been friends since fourteen. They've been a real best friends. They became alike in so many ways. Dreams, passions, looks, styles, thoughts, the taste of food, season's liking, common comments or replies at the same time. 
Everyone thought they were twins, except for they weren't, the fact was that they were soulmates. But again, both of them didn't know. 

Luhan would have girlfriends and Sehun wouldn't get jealous. Girls would drool over Sehun and Luhan would just laugh trying to convince Sehun that he should give it a try. 
If anyone of them was hurt, the other would literally go through hell till he reaches his other half. 

Each preferred a subject on their own way so in a way they weren't blindly similar, they were actually completing each other. In a smooth way. In a perfect way. 

Sehun would always cover up for Luhan at mathematics classes so the other would take his girl on a date. And Luhan would do the same When Sehun wanted to spend some extra time in the library during a literature class. 

The boys liked to skip trips at school and still tell their families they're going so they would go on the train listening to their own playlists while admiring the view out the window. The wouldn't go anywhere, just enjoying the train trip going anywhere and coming back again. Then they would go to Luhan's place and order some food in and watch movies. 

They would spend time at Sehun's in family vacations or when they need to study. Usually, Sehun's family is firmer and they don't feel comfortable staying there unlike Luhan's house where everyone stays in their rooms and barely talk to the two of them. 

They would order pizza, cause pizza is Sehun's favorite and Luhan likes to treat him to food. He would treat him to deserts as well. 

When they would stay for the night, they would always cuddle, it was never awkward to them to wrap each other in tight hugs. That was absolutely normal. 

Even when it came to college, they selected the same major, not only because the would find it hard to be separated but honestly, both wanted to join the same department. 

Luhan was always being scolded and told that he follows Sehun like he's Sehun's kitten. He would shrug it off and smile behind their backs, knowing that they don't really know the truth. Luhan has all his money spent treating his friend so what kitten they are talking about. 

Sehun would hear some weird stuff from his family, like Luhan is jealous of him 'cause he's smarter and all girls want to date him at any price. Sehun would only smile not replying their accusations. They don't know anything at all, in fact, Luhan is the talk of the town and yet they say those stuff about him!

It was raining hard and Luhan was late, Sehun didn't think twice before calling him, 
"You should've been here twenty minutes ago!"

"Se- ..."

Sehun widened his eyes at the cracked hoarse voice of Luhan, 
"Luhan? Where are you? Did you get hurt?"

Luhan tried his best, 
"I... I got hurt on my way out... I can't even get up."

Sehun walked towards the street stopping a cab, 
"You're home? I'm coming over!"

When Sehun arrived he rushed towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter