9- Not Okay

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey~ 
Didn't take too long, right? ^^ 
I hope you like it!
Let me know~
With lots of love~ <3 <3 

 

 

 

By Mentioning that no one saw no one, that included Shauna, the evil witch who held her phone dialing the doctor's phone number. Sehun held the phone from her, 
"I said I'm okay!" 

Shauna stared at Sehun, he glared back at her,
"What? didn't they tell you that it is possible for me to lose temper?" Sehun slammed the door after stepping out. He wasn't. He just can't stand her. Her cold heart. Her so cold blood. Maybe that's the reason. 

Sehun saw two guys' back walking together. One holding the other. He didn't see their faces but the looked like they're together. He smiled and stepped inside the cafe. A breeze hit his nose and cheeks. It wasn't cold inside but it felt more that something is alive in here. Like out that glass door, there's no oxygen. All the air is here. Inside the cafe. 

Sehun nodded to himself reminding himself that this is a place to consider. He liked the atmosphere. Life. He walked straight to the counter and looked behind the workers, checking the drinks and food they have. His eyes stopped at Mangos. He likes mangos. He decided to try it out at this new place. He ordered it and went to sit down. 

For some unknown reason, he feels comfortable here. He is smiling unknowingly for the first time since the accident. He feels like himself. When his mango was ready, he held it in his warm hand and smiled at the waiter, he tried it even without moving an inch. Sehun his lips and smiled at the young boy. It tasted just right. It tasted like nothing he has ever drank or eaten in a year. 

Sehun knows that shauna is waiting for him outside in the car. And truth is, he didn't care. He just enjoyed the mango as he sat here. Maybe 'cause he's been  in the hospital fro too long and this is his first night out. Sehun enjoyed his drink and left. 

"This is your place. You're on the third floor. I'm not gonna make it up with you tonight, I have to attend a meeting. You figure out the place and unpack on your own." Shauna said as she stopped the car few miles away from the cafe. He would say it would be a nice for a walk every day to grab the mango. He nodded and walked away from her without saying a word. 

Honestly, it was the best news for him. He gets to finally spend the night alone. The first time since so many months he gets to have some peace alone. 

The house was cozy, it had a big window along the place that was in the glass and reflected the lights of the street. The window blocks the noise. Sehun liked seeing people and cars with no sound. It was calming to the inner soul of his. The soul that did this to him. 

"Why did I block out my memories? Who was I protecting?" Sehun wondered as he looked out the window. 

In a while, he decided to make something warm to drink and change his clothes. And to celebrate his new place, even marking it as his, Sehun decided to take a hot shower before anything. 

He prepared a comfy pants and a thick sweater. The water was strong and hot. He changed into his sleeping wear and made some cocoa. Sehun didn't feel tired, he just felt like standing by the window so he did. 

Jongin texted him first, 
"How is the new place? Are you okay? Is she there?" 

Sehun read the text and smiled, 
"The new place is amazing. I am fine. I had trouble breathing on the way here but now everything is good." He replied. 

Sehun's screen showed Jongin's number, he's calling. 

"Hey..."

"Sehun? Are you okay? Why couldn't you breathe? Do you feel a headache or a cough? Did you smell smoke or something? What happened?" Panic obvious in his tone. 

"I'm okay, I guess it was for going out after a long time. That's all." Sehun replied calmly. 

"Give me your address, I'm coming over." 

"Jongin, I'm really okay." 

"I need to see for myself! Send the address, I'll punch out." Jongin said in a hurry hanging up. 

"You like him." Emily stated. 

Jongin took off his white coat, 
"I'm just worried about him as our friend." 

Emily nodded pressing her lips together, 
"You like him. "

Jongin held his jacket and wore it, 
"Coming with me?" 

"I'll come tomorrow, I have a night shift." 

He nodded grabbing his bag and leaving. Emily called him, 
"Doctor?" 

He turned to her, 
"Yeah?" Quickly he needed to go. 

"You forgot your phone." She gave Jongin his phone he left on the desk. 

"Yeah, uh, thanks!" 

"Jongin..."

"Hmm?"

"You're scared and he's broken. Just take care not to hurt each other." Emily chose her words nicely. She spoke her heart. 

"I won't." He said looking in her eyes. 

On his way out, he bumped into two young fine men, one grabbing the other's arm. Both arguing. 

"You okay, guys?" Jongin asked having a sense of a medical interruption. 

"Yes, we were at work, and suddenly his chest hurt. It's not the first time. " Minseok said. 

"Is he a smoker?" Jongin asked. 

"I'm not. I'm feeling well now. I just couldn't breathe for a moment. " Luhan said. 

Jongin nodded, 
"I think you need to see a specialist. Emily?" 

He was still near his office so she heard, 
"Yes?"

"See who's on the shift tonight. This young man needs to be checked. " He said. 

"Thank you!" Minseok held out his hand for Jongin who smiled back in return, 
"Sorry, I have to leave for another patient of mine." 

Luhan shook his head and smiled, 
"No, thank you." 

 

 

 

Jongin reached Sehun's house in no time. He ran to his door. Sehun opened for him smiling, 
"Quicker than a fast food delivery." 

"You okay?" Jongin stepped inside holding Sehun's shoulders checking his body and opening his eyes looking inside it, doing the same with his mouth. Jongin then placed his palm over Sehun's chest. Jongin slid his hand under the other's sweatshirt and touched his tummy. 

 Sehun smile faded bit by bit, he looked down at Jongin touching his bare body focusing looking where he's touching. 

Sehun wasn't attracted to Jongin before but when Jongin's fingers touched him now, he felt something, not towards him but from him. It's not like Jongin's hands were reflecting desire or he was having erted thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter