f i v e

Come Into My Heart

 

 

 

Sehun entered the building and went straight to the elevator which was already opened. He pressed the seventh level button and within two minutes, he was already at the seventh floor. He headed straight to the apartment number 708 and entered the pass code which he already memorized it with his heart.

He went inside the house and took a car key which was hanging on the wall and went out from the apartment, afterwards – his main reason for going to the house that belonged to his friend. The apartment however, was like his second home; he spent most of his time in this apartment, rather than his own house.

He just agreed to pick his friend up at the airport, as that friend of him just came back from Jeju because of his work. He had no reason to refuse his friend’s favor – he wasn’t that busy this afternoon and he wasn’t on date also. Hayoung should be thankful that he willingly went accompanying her shopping. He never did that before – it was his first time agreeing to accompany a stranger to shop, a present for her boyfriend, at that. He must be out of his mind.

He waited for his friend in the car – he already told his friend where did he park the car and his friend sure could recognize his own car. It was after fifteen minutes of waiting that his friend came and knocked the driver seat’s window, asking him to open the car trunk. He came back and opened the passenger seat’s door within a minute later, while complaining.

“You sure couldn’t be more considerate than this, right dude?” he leered as he sat down.

Sehun could only smile; he knew so well what was meant by his friend.

“Sure this is the closest parking you can get, right?” he continued. Sehun parked the car as far as he could get and he needed to walk for about seven minutes to get there. There were so many empty parking spot along the way to where Sehun parked the car and he definitely knew that Sehun intentionally did this.

“That because you ruined my date today,” he casually told him, didn’t mean any words that slipped out from his lips.

‘. I’m out of town for a week and you already got a new girlfriend,” he was excited. The Oh Sehun that he knew barely went out with any girls. It had been almost four years that he stayed that way. Just the thought of he went out with a girl got him excited. “Who is that unlucky girl?” he asked, wanting to know more about the girl. “Wait, don’t say that Oh Hayoung girl,” he turned to Sehun with suspicious eyes. He couldn’t let Sehun fell for that girl – their relationship was only temporary and Hayoung already had boyfriend. If Sehun did fall for her, he would be the one who hurt. He didn’t want that to happen.

“Bingo!”

“I don’t know either you already know this or not, but that girl already got a boyfriend,” he told Sehun what he knew, but he was positive Sehun already aware of that thing.

Sehun smiled, “I know, and that is the reason why she agreed with the plan,” he explained. “Also, it wasn’t a date. I actually accompanied her looking for present for her boyfriend. I don’t know since when I become this kind,” he let out a small laugh.

“That surprised me even more,” he told Sehun in all honesty, regarding of what he said about him helped her buying present for her boyfriend. “By the way, do you know her boyfriend is Jaehyuk?” about this, he couldn’t guess either Sehun already knew it or not. Sehun didn’t say anything about Jaehyuk, so he couldn’t be so sure.

“I actually met him when I was having lunch with Hayoung,” Sehun replied, signing that he already knew about it. A moment later, something on his mind clicked. “How did you know these?” he shifted his attention from the road to his friend. He didn’t tell him anything about Hayoung already had a boyfriend and that Jaehyuk was her boyfriend, but he knew all of it.

“I have my own reliable source,” he proudly claimed. “I can dig more about her if you want me to,” he offered to his best friend.

“Thank you, but I’m not interested in her private life.”

He smiled, relieved to hear that coming from Sehun. He would love it if Sehun started to like someone again, but the girl couldn’t be Oh Hayoung. He knew what kind of girl Hayoung was – nice, kindhearted and even though she was stubborn at times, but her personality wasn’t bad. Still, the girl couldn’t be Hayoung, because that girl already had someone, thus Sehun shouldn’t have even the slightest feeling towards her. He didn’t want Sehun to be hurt, again.

And, there was another reason which he didn’t want to talk about.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Oh Hayoung pulled her car to the apartment underground parking. Since she was already here right now, why not she just stayed until evening. She had finished all the works at the office and had nowhere to go right now. She took out her phone from her handbag and sent a text to her friend, informing her she would stay at her apartment for a while.

To: Soojung
I’m staying at your house until evening

She went to the sixth floor and walked her way to the apartment numbered 608, which belonged to Soojung. Soojung chose to live alone, instead of living with her parents and her parents had no objection. She envied Soojung for this. She wanted to be independent too but, she knew so well her parents wouldn’t let her lived alone.

She walked inside the apartment. It was a studio apartment and it was enough for Soojung to live alone. If only Soojung had a bigger apartment – not that this one was small – she would have asked to live together with Soojung.

How nice it would be if I lived alone, she thought while lying on the couch. She reached for the TV’s remote control which was on the coffee table and switch on the TV. She kept changing a channel until she was hooked watching a cooking show. When the show ended, she went on the cooking show’s website and looking for the recipe for the dishes they did on the show.

“Let’s see what we have here,” she mumbled to herself as she opened the refrigerator. Soojung barely cooked at home, so her refrigerator was always full. When she spent her weekend in here; that was the only time Soojung didn’t eat out, because Soojung made her cook. She wasn’t a good cook, but her food was edible enough for Soojung.

She took a look at the recipe and scanning the refrigerator and looked at the recipe back, “Mediterranean chicken and pasta it is!”

She took out all the ingredients and put them on the kitchen counter. She read the instruction once again before starting to move. About twenty minutes later, the dish finished. She took a spoon of the dish and nodded in approval; it was as edible as always.

Hayoung went back to the refrigerator and took out an orange juice.

“OMG!” Hayoung shouted when a guy suddenly appeared in front of her. “Jongin, you startled me,” she continued as she headed the dining table. The guy named Jongin followed behind her.

Kim Jongin was someone who Soojung claimed as her close friend, but Hayoung knew so well that these two were more than friend. According to Soojung, she met Jongin at a club and the two grew closer when they realized they lived in the same building. Jongin’s apartment was just a level above Soojung’s.

“Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be in your office now?” Jongin pulled the chair in front of her.

“I sent my friend a while ago, and it just happened he lives here,” she explained to him, “probably live here,” she corrected her words before. She didn’t think he lived here, to be honest.

“Friend,” he nodded with a smirk.

“What with that smile, Kim Jongin?” she noticed the smile on his face. It wasn’t his usual smile.

“Nothing,” he shook his head while his hand took a fork from the plate and he tried the dish. “It’s good. Did you cook it?”

“I tried. By the way, why are you here? Soojung is still in her office,” she stated in the fact of matter.

“Ah, I just got back from Jeju and I have nothing in my house,” he told her. Both of them knew so well that both Jongin and Soojung were always ‘sharing’ their food. When Jongin had nothing at his house and he was lazy to go grocery shopping, he would freely come here and took some from Soojung’s. So did Soojung.

“Take this, then,” she offered him. “I make it for five servings,” she just followed the recipe and that was how she made it for five servings.

“Have you eaten yet?”

“I'm supposed to have lunch with that one friend, but something’s up,” she replied him. “Just take it – I can make another one if I want,” she said as she went to the couch and the TV once again. The series of crime dramas caught her attention.

“Thanks Hayoung. My friend is actually at my place and he hasn’t had his lunch yet. He actually cancelled his ‘date’,” he told her but she was too immersed in the drama. He walked towards the door and stopped for a while; he wanted to say something but stopped himself. Oh Sehun is at my house.

Oh Sehun and Oh Hayoung – he would like to set these two up, making everything between these two friends of him work, but for some reason, he knew he shouldn’t. He was afraid that at the end, one of them would hurt. Hayoung was already good with Jaehyuk and Sehun could find someone else.

 


[010716] no Seyoung interaction but yeah! 

and omggg new drama 'Cheese In The Trap' really got me hooked. It's a such nice drama and it's from a webtoon with same title and I highly recommend it!!