Back at Work

My Husband's A Gang Leader

Taeyeon's POV

I finished shopping and was at home. I was waiting for Leeteuk to come home but before I knew it I was asleep.

NEXT MORNING

I did my daily routine. Shower, brush my teeth, and change. Leeteuk was actually done with the routine. Yeah, he wakes up early. I went to fix his tie.

"So your not going to tell anyone, right?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Good. Anyways, the girls and I are going to Yuri's cafe before work so if I'm late just tell them an excuse," I said.

"What am I supposed to tell them? It would be suspicious if the boss knew their secretary's schedule," He said.

"I'm just going to come in late. So remember to answer you calls and you have a meeting at 10," I said.

"Fine. Whatever." He said. We then left the house. Of course in seperate cars. I was at Yuri's cafe in 20 minutes.

When I arrived all my girls were there. I sat at the table.

"Hey Taeyeon! Why so late?" Jessica asked.

"I'm not late. You guys are just early!" I said.

"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever you say. Anyway, we need to have these conversations and meeting earlier because I'm always late to open my candy store," Sunny said.

"You should just hire some employees and get them to open the stores. I mean that's what Jessica and I do," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, I do that too. I just get my most trustworthy employee to open the dance studio," Hyoyeon said.

"I actually don't do that. Since I actually come early for you peopl to eat at my cafe," Yuri said.

" for you, Yoona and I just do what Hyoyeon does," Sooyoung said.

"Yeah. It's so much more easrier," Yoona said.

"I don't own a store or company and don't have a job so I haven't experienced what you guys have," Seohyun said.

"Why do you reject our offers?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah we have lots of jobs still open in our company," Jessica said and Tiffany nodded in agreement.

"We also have space in our company," Sooyoung said.

"Yeah," Yoona said.

"Are you sure you don't want to work at my studio?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Or at my cafe?" Yuri asked.

"You can work at my candy store," Sunny suggested.

"I don't want to. I want to have a job because of my capability not because of friends," Seohyun said.

"Why not try out at Leeteuk's Company? I mean you just have to hand in an application and Leeteuk doesn't choose who gets a job but some other dude. That's how I got into Leeteuk's company. I did it as a secret without Leeteuk's permission," I said.

"Actually that's a good idea," Tiffany said. The girls nodded in agreement.

"Okay, I'll try out for Leeteuk's company. But what does his company even do?" Soehyun asked.

"I don't know. My job is a secretary and all I do is answer phone calls and during meetings I zone out," I said.

"Wow, and I thought I was lazy," Jessica said.

"Hey! It's not like I wanted that job. Leeteuk gave me that job after he found out I worked there," I said.

The girls and I chatted for awhile until Sehyun told us it was  9:30. Time goes by fast.

"I got to go girls. I'm going to be late to the meeteing at 10," I said. We said our good byes and left. The company was like 20 minutes away. After the 20 minute drive I ran inside the building. I know there was 10 minutes but The meeteing was on the top floor and across the building. The elevator took a while. Whatever, I was not going to take the stairs. I would rather be late and look pretty then be on time and sweaty. After the eleavtor reached the top I walked fast to the other side of that floor. I could see that the doors were about to close and I was only half way to the other side. No I was not going to scream. That's just stupid. By the time I reached the doors I was 5 minutes late. I opened the door and I saw all eyes on me.

"I'm Sorry!" I said while bowing to everyone. After apologizing I took my seat.

"Thank You for joining us Ms. Kim," Leeteuk said. He's so serious during work. I bowed my head and apologized. I noticed that there were a lot of females in the room. But then again our company does have a lot of females as head of sections.

"As I was saying, we are going to have a company trade. Well, it's not actually a trade. We are going to switch some people over to another company and they are going to give us some of there workers. This is only for a month. So please choose two or three people from your section you would like to trade. They can be your best or worst workers it doesn't really matter. So we are going to exchange with one of my close friends, Cho Kyuhyun, who owns a gaming company," Leeteuk said. Maybe I should ask Leeteuk to go over to Kyuhyun's company. Maybe I'll actually be able to do some work.

After talking about the exchange we started talking about new products and improving some products. So after about 5 minutes of listening to the new ideas I zoned out. I was thinking about Seohyun giving her application. What she didn't know was Leeteuk doesn't pick out the employees but I do. Hehehe~ Perks of being the secretary and wife of the boss. Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not a gold digger. Anyway, she would probably turn it in today and we would accept her tomorrow. I'm going to give her a job as a secretary so she would be able to see me in meeteings. Yeah, some secretaries have meeteings with each other. Since most of us are girls we just gossip.

About 10 minutes later, I heard my name being called. I snapped out of it and looked to the direction where my name was being called. It was Leeetuk.

"Taeyeon," He said.

"Yeah," I replied.

"The meetings over," He said.

I looked around and saw that the room was empty with only me and Leeteuk. "You're right," I said.

"Yeah, now go to work," He said.

"It's not like I have any," I said. I then remembered that about the exchange.

"Hey Leeteuk," I said.

"Yeah," He replied.

"Can you exchange me and Seohyun with Kyuhyun's company," I asked.

"Seohyun doesn't even work for me," He said.

"She going to turn in her application today and I'm going to accept her," I said.

"Seohyun can go but not you," He said.

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"You're probably going to cause trouble for the workers and I have work for you," He said.

"I do not cause trouble. Plus why would you suddenly have enough work for a month when I never had to do work?" I said.

"I'm not going to let you do the exchange," He said.

"I'm going to quit," I said.

"Good, I never wanted you to work anyway," He said.

"I'm going to do another job," I said.

"Do you know how many connections I have?" He said.

"I'm going to work for Jessica and Tiffany or Yoona and Sooyoung," I said.

"I'll reject Seohyun's application," He threatened.

"Fine! I won't do the exchange," I said. "But you have to let Seohyun work here."

"Thank you," He said. He then was about leave and give me a kiss but I dodged it.

"I said I wouldn't do it but I never said I was happy," I said.

"Come on," He said.

"You're also sleeping on the couch," I said.

"I have the key to the room," He said.

"Fine, I'll sleep at Sunny's ot Tiffany's," I replied.

"Fine, I'll sleep on the couch," He said.

"Why do you want Seohyun to go anyways?" He asked.

"She will probably not want to work with me," I said.

"I don't want to work with you either. You're lazy," He said.

"Yah! I want to work but someone's being a stupid and just making me answer ohone calls," I said.

"You can get hurt with other jobs," He said.

"You should atleast let me do some paperwork," I said.

"Do you really want to work?" He asked.

"Not really. I just wanna shop," I said.

"Then you should. Be like the rich wives. Just shop and let the husband work," He said.

"Then I would get tired of shopping," I said.

"What do you want?" He asked like he was irritated.

"I want to be in the exchange," I said in the same tone.

"Well you can't," He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I need a secretary," He said.

"There are other people," I said.

"You're the only one I can trust," he said.

"Fine! Same deal as last time. Seohyun is in the exchange and you sleep on the couch," I said.

"Okay. Bye," He said and left.

I then left. I went to my desk. At the desk were files. Probably applications. We can only accept 3 people. I looked through the files. I chose Seohyun. Of course. I then chose someone name Xiah Junsu. I also chose a lady name Kang Sora.

Before I knew it work was over.

I went home and watched some TV and went on the internet. I was looking through the news and a title just went up.

"Male Model Choi Siwon and Owner of Choi & Im Chlothing Dating?"

Ooooohhhhh. Tiffany's going to be mad. Another title that caught my eyes.

"Famous Dancer Eunhyuk caught on a date with Mystery Girl"

When was Eunhyuk famous? Hehehe. He can advertise for Hyoyeon. I started looking at the photos. Eunhyuk at a coffee shop with mystery grils. Who cares. My friends are famous.

There was a title that really shocked me.

"Park Leeteuk owner of Park Co. is married?"

There were pictures of his hand with a ring. *Sigh* Leeteuk you're so stupid.

After a couple minutes I made some dinner and searched the web some more. In an hour I was tired and so I went to bed.

NEXT MORNING

I did my daily routine. I went straight to work because the girls and I didn't need to meet. I went inside and heard a lot of chatter.

"I can't believe he was married,:

"We're too late,"

"I wonder whose the the pretty girl that caught the boss' attention,"

"I bet it was a lie that he was married,"

And stuff like that. I went to my desk. I saw Leeteuk come out of his office and said "Come meet me at Starbucks during lunch break."

Leeteuk's POV

I think it's time to tell her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So please comment and subscribe. Should I make Leeteuk tell his secret and finally start the actual story of their gang life? Or should I wait a bit more? Please comment and tell me. Thank You.