Chapter 1

My Husband's A Gang Leader

Taeyeon's POV

"It's nice to be back in Seoul," I said once I got off the plane. I'm Kim Taeyeon. I just came back from my honeymoon with my husband, Park Leeteuk.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" my best friend screamed. They then ran up to me.

"I missed you!" Tiffany said then gave me a big hug. Then they all gave me hugs.

"It's only been a week and a half," I said. All of a sudden I heard about a gazilllion other screams coming my direction.

"Taeyeon!" I heard my younger brother Taemin scream. Aw! He's so cute. I then saw Leeteuk's friends.

"Hey Everyone!" I screamed. " Let's go get some food,"

We went to a small coffee place in the airport. There must of been many of us because half of us had to sit on each others lap. Let's see. There are supposed to 34 of us. Okay so there's Jessica's sister, Krystal and her friends. Then there's Taemin and his friends so thats 10. Then all my girls are here so thats 9 more. Then I saw all of Leeteuk's friends. That should add up to 34 but I only see 33. Who am I missing?

"Who's missing?" I asked. We all looked around and then all of a sudden I heard someone call my name.

"Taeyeon!" The person called. I turned aroung to see Leeteuk.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Getting your bags," He replied.

"Lets get some food," I told him. He nodded.

I sat with my girls while he sat with his friends. The girls and I started talking.

"So how was your honeymoon?" Tiffany asked.

"It was nice," I replied.

"So when are we gonna be aunts?" Sooyoung asked. Then the girls all stared at me.

"I don't know. I'm only 22," I said. They all sighed.

"If you want a niece or nephew so bad then go ask Tiffany. Tell her to get her boyfriend to propose," I said. Then they all started to stare at Tiffany.

"No, I still have to run a company with Sica," Tiffany said.

"So what's new?" I asked.

"Nothing," they replied.

"You guys are boring," I said.

"Then let's go shopping," Hyoyeon said.

"We should but I have no money," I said.

"How can you not have money?" Yoona asked.

"Your husband is one of the richest man in Korea," Yuri said.

"Don't steal your husbands money that's mean," Seohyun said.

"Seohyun shh!!!! We'll buy you a piano or some books while we go shooping," Sunny said.

"Seriously your husband keeps the money?" Sooyoung asked.

"That's dumb. What if you want to go to buy some food then you have to ask Leeteuk?" Tiffany asked.

"That must ," Jessica said.

"I want to really shop but what if he doesn't give me money?" I said.

"He's infront of his friends so he'll probably say yes," Tiffany said. So I then walked to his table,

"Leeteuk can I have some money?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"For what?" He asked. Gosh are you serious? When someone asks for money its probably for shopping.

"The girls and I are gonna go shopping and I need some money," I said.

"You can just look in your closet at home," He said. Oh I forgot to mention. we already have a house. And my closet is the size of a mall.

"Please~" I said giving him the puppy eyes. It always works.

"No," He said. What the heck? Oh I get it. He had his face looked away.

"Just give her some money," Donghae said.

"No," Leeteuk said.

"Why not?" I asked. I mean he makes millions everyday why not just give me some?

"You're probably going to wear it once then throw it away," He said. Well that's true.

So I then started to do my amazing acting. I got my eyes to water and in like 10 seconds tears came out.

"You never let me do anything," I said while having tears down my face. kekeke I'm such a good actress.

I think the guys new I was faking it because I saw them smile.While my girls are laughing like crazy. Krystal and her friends are busy talking and same with Taemin and his friends.

"Okay fine here's your credit cards," He said then handed them to me.

"Thanks babe," I said then gave him a peck on the cheeks and walked away acting like nothing happened.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!" He yelled. Then my girls and I ran.

"You're an amazing actress," Yuri said. I then gave her a big smile.

"So what should we buy first?" I asked.

"We should buy Seohyun her books and a piano," Sunny said. So we went to the bookstore. She chose like 10 books on self improvement. What the heck?

We then went to a music shop and they didn't have a piano so we went to a piano store and bought her a piano. We then bought a gazillion out fits. Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung were struggling to carry all their bags while Tiffany and Jessica already gave up and were waiting for Siwon and Donghae to come and help them. Sunny, Seohyun, and I were smart and decided not to buy too much.

About 5 minutes later Donghae, Siwon, and Yesung, I guess Yesung knew Yuri would need help. We all went to my place. When we got there Leeteuk and his friends were there, Taemin and his friends, and Krystal and her friends were there. We had a party. Many hours later we sent them home.

I cleaned everything up then took a shower. I then changed clothes and brushed teeth. I was about to watch some TV but Leeteuk stopped me.

"I have something to tell you Taeyeon," He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I will focus mostly on Taeteuk but sometimes there will be SG couples and moments. Comment. Subscribe. Thank You.