Chapter 2

My Husband's A Gang Leader

Taeyeon's POV 

"Taeyeon, I have something to tell you," Leeteuk said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I told someone we were married," He said. What the heck? I told him not to tell anyone.

"Who did you tell?" I asked trying to hold in my anger.

"I only told a close friend of mine. Well, he's not very close and kind of old. But he can keep a secret. His name is Lee Soo Man," He said.

"Oh alright. If he's trustable." I said. " Go take a shower, then brush your teeth and then go to bed."

"Alright, Alright." He said.

I heard the water run so I went to his wallet which was on the night stand. I opened it and started looking for some cash. The girls wanna go shopping again tomorrow and my cards are out of money. Seriously he should give me a credit card with more money. No I did not marry him for money. But I really want to shop.

"What are you doing there Taeyeon?" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around to see Leeteuk with wet hair. How does he come our of the bathroom unnoticed? Maybe I was too concentrated on finding money.

"Nothing," I said in a quick, quiet voice.

"Uh-Huh. Hand it over." he said.  I could always be the good girl and hand it to him or I could run with the wallet and run to another room. I'll do the second one.

"Okay here," I said pretending to hand it to him and when he was going to get it I ran and said "Sike."

I ran all over the house and then went to a room and locked the door. Of course being the unlucky person I am I went to a storage room. I could have atleast ran to another bedroom. I was hoping to go in a bedroom and sleep there then wake up super early and leave the house without Leeteuk noticing. *Sigh* I'll just give him the wallet and show him my sad face. He always falls for it. So I Opened the door and went our of the room and of course Leeteuk was there with a mad face.

"I guess you want this," I said quietly and handed him his wallet.

"Yeah," He said and took it quickly then started checking it. "Let's go to bed," He said. We then walked back to our room in silence. When we reached our room I went to the bathroom and took a towel.

"Sit down," I said while patting the edge of the bed. He sat down and then I went on the bed and started rubbing his head with the towel.

"Don't sleep with your hair wet you might get lice and I am not going to sleep on the same bed with someone with lice," I said. I finished drying his hair so he then layed down. I turned off the lamp then went bed. He then put his arms around my waist.

~NEXT MORNING~

I woke up and saw that Leeteuk was already dressed and talking on the phone. He didn't notice that I was awake so intended to scare him. But then I started to hear him talking on the phone.

"Okay so today at 6 at the park," I heard leeteuk say.

Then the person on the phone something and I couldn't hear.

"Of course I won't tell Taeyeon she might want a divorce," Leeteuk said.

Then the person said something.

"Love you too," Leeteuk said. He then Hung up.

I then pretended that I woke up so he wouldn't know I was listening to his conversation.

"Good Morning," I said in a tired voice.

"Good Morning sleepy head," he said.

"I'm going shopping with the girls so can you please give me some money?" I asked.

"Fine. But no stealing my wallet anymore," He said. YES!

"Oh alright," I said. I then got dressed and headed to the mall.

~AT THE MALL~

"Whatcha wanna buy?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't care," I replied. I was still thinking about the phone call.

"Let's get ice cream," Jessica said.

"I don't wanna eat any," I said.

"Oh My Gosh! Taeyeon the girls who LOVES ice cream doesn't want any? Somethings wrong," Sunny said.

So we went to the ice cream parlor and took a seat.

"So what's up?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Well I was listening to Leeteuk's phone conversation and it sounded odd," I said.

"How odd and who was he talking to?" Yuri asked.

"I don't know who it was," I said.

"Well are you going to tell us?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah but lets get ice cream," I said.

We went and got some ice cream.

"So what happened," Yoona asked.

"Are you sure it was odd or were you overreacting," Seohyun asked.

"Well let me tell you guys. He was talking and was like 'Meet you at the park at 6 today,' 'Of course I won't tell Taeyeon. She might want a divorce,' 'Love you too' Like isn't that suspicious," I said.

"Maybe he's cheating on you," Jessica said. She's so straightforward.

"Let's spy on him. We'll go to the park at 6. So we have plenty of time to shop," Tiffany said.

After a long time of shopping it was 6. We went to the park and saw Leetuk talking to...

LUNA?! Jessica's younger sister Krystal's best friend Luna? Wait so he's cheating on me for Luna?

"It's a girl!" Sunny screamed. All the girls charged up towards Leeteuk while I stayed behind shocked. I then started walking towards them when I calmed down.

"So what's going on Leeteuk?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

" Are you cheating on me?" I asked.

"No why would you think that?" he asked.

"I heard your phone conversation. What do you mean I might divorce you and that you love her?" I asked.

"Luna is my cousin." He said.

"Then why would you think I might divorce you?" I asked.

"Well... I didn't really quit drinking," He said. 

"What?" I asked. You see, he promised me not to drink anymore but I guess he broke it.

"Then why did you meet with her?" I asked.

"She wanted to give me something," he said. I guess it was a misunderstanding.

"Oh my bad." I said. "See you at home Leeteuk," then gave him a peck on the cheek.

The girls and I then went back to the mall to shop.

 

Leeteuk's POV

"That was close," I said.

"You can think of lies easily," Luna said.

"It wasn't really a lie. You are my cousin. I didn't stop drinking. You really had to give me something," I said.

"True. So before we were interupted. LSM has a mission and because he couldn't contact you he gave it to me to tell you." she said.

"Alright. Alright. what's the mission?" I asked.

"You know YG has a gang called Big Bang right?" she asked.

"Yeah, so what?" I asked.

"LSM wants you to take a jewel that YG has but you have to beat Big Bang because they're guarding it," She said.

"Piece of cake," I said. "What did you want to give me?"

"Oh this is LSM present for your marriage," she said then handed me a gift. Then we went seperate directions.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was my second chapter on this story. COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! THANK YOU!