Secret's Out

My Husband's A Gang Leader

Taeyeon's POV

Oh.My.God. Being a secretary for your husband is so BORING. I can't even talk with the people who work here bacause the only thing they are talking about is who is Leeteuk's wife.

An hour later I got a call from Tiffany.

"Taeyeon, I need to talk with you. Meet me at xxxxxx for lunch,Thanks." Tiffanny said.

"Bu-" I was about to  reply but she hung up. I guess I'm going to have lunch with Tiffany.

I then went into Leeteuk's office.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"I'm going to lunch with Tiffany," I said.

"But I have to tell you something important," He said.

"Tell me at home," I replied.

"Fine." He said.

"Thanks. You're the best." I said then gave him a hug.

"Yeah.Yeah. I know." He replied with a small smile.

"Can you tell the people out there  to start working and stop talking," He asked.

"This is your problem. If you didn't get caught wearing the ring," I said.

He sighed. "Why can't we tell them we're married?" He asked.

"Because." I replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just because," I said.

"Alright. Now get back to work," He said.

"If I had any," I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked

"Nothing," I replied and walked out of the office.

Before I knew it, it was time for my lunch break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived at xxxxxx restaurant  Tiffany was already there.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"Do you thing Siwon is cheating on me with Yoona?" She asked. What a great way to start a conversation.

"No," I replied.

"Did you see the scandal of him and her?" She asked.

"Yes I saw it on the internet. Now what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"I already ordered for us. So do you really think he's not cheating on me?" she asked.

"Siwon is only a model for her clothes. You also know that Siwon is famous and so is Yoona so the tabloids always make random stuff up to make money," I replied.

"Do you think we should tell the world we're dating?" she asked. Then the waitor came with the food. We said thank you and he left.

"NO! That would ruin both of your careers. I just told you he is famous. You are also famous. Papparazzi will always be around you guys. Your company can get less customers and more antis from Siwon's fan and vice versa." I replied.

"Your so smart Taeyeon. What would I do without you," she said. What would she be able to do without me? Just kidding.

We finished lunch and when I got up to leave, Tiffany grabbed my arm. I turned to look at her.

"Let's have a sleepover," She said. And I gave her a nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got back to work, Leeteuk wan't there. So I wrote him a note: Leeteuk, I'm staying at Tiffany's.

I left the building even though work wasn't over. Leeteuk wouldn't care. He doesn't even want me to work. He's so weird.

When I arrived at Tiffany's place all the girls were there.

"Hey Taeyeon," Sooyoung said with chips in .

"Hey Sooyoung," I replied. "What's everyone doing here?"

"Oh, we're having a sleepover," Jessica said.

"Don't you guys have work?" I asked.

"I closed the shop early," Sunny said.

"Amber is gonna close it up," Yuri said.

"We left Luna and Krystal in charge," Tiffany said.

"I never close the studio, someone else does it," Hyoyeon said.

"I got someone to do it," Yoona said.

I walked over to the couch and sat on it.

"It's too early for a sleepover," I said.

"Not really. A sleepover is when you stay a night and you are," Tiffany said.

"Okay," I said.

 There was then a silence. This was so weird because we are usually never quiet. Then we all started to laugh.

"Let's talk," Sunny said.

We all gathered around in the living room and sat in a circle.

"So what's up?" I askes.

Silence.

"Okay, I'll say something. Did you guys know Eunhyuk was famous?" I asked.

"He is?" Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun asked. While the others just gave a nod.

"I can't believe we didn't know he was famous," I said. "So who else has something to share?" I added.

"Kyuhyun owns a game company," Seohyun said. Everyone gave her a shock face including me self.

"You didn't know that?" Sooyoung asked. She shook her head.

"Maybe I should work for his company instead. I mean I want to be a normal worker not best friends with the boss' wife. Wouldn't I be treated differently?" Seohyun said.

"Just don't tell anyone. Oh I forgot to tell you. Come to the company tomorrow. You got the job," I said.

"How do you know? Isn't it to early?" She asked. Seohyun is really the smartest amongst us.

"I'm close with the person who chooses the people and stuff. You're also gonna be a secretary like me but actually have work to do," I said.

"I was gonna send a resume to Kyuhyun's company but I guess I don't need to," Seohyun said.

"Seohyun, Let me tell you that secretaries gossip and spread rumors so don't believe everything they say," I said. "Also that you'll be working at Leeteuk's company for a week then transfering to Kyuhyun's company for a month then returning back to Leeteuk's company."

"Why?" She asked.

"So you can have more work experience and you most likely won't want to work with me," I said.

"That's not true. I like to work with you," She said.

"Thank you," I said.

"Why doesn't Seohyun just move in with one of us?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah, I mean she already an adult and now has a job," Yuri added.

"So do you want to move in with one of us?" Yoona asked.

"It's okay unnies. I'm fine living with my dad," She replied. Usually we'd try to persuade her but once she makes up her mind then its set.

"So what other stories do you guys have?" Sunny asked.

"I have a question for Yoona," Tiffany said.

"Yeah?" Yoona said.

"Did you see the scandal between you and Siwon?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's so messed up. Tabloids make everything a big deal. I mean all we did was go out to eat lunch. I mean friends go out to lunch. They forgot to add that Sooyoung came in 10 minutes later," Yoona said.

There was a look of relief on Tiffany's face when she heard what Yoona said.

"Anything else anyone has to share," Seohyun said.

"We have a new model, Kim Kibum," Sooyoung said.

"Really? Kibum as in Kibum our friend?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah. I was shocked when he came and asked for a job," Yoona said.

"Well I have an even more shocking story," Sunny said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I hid this from you guys but a year ago Sungmin and I dated," Sunny said.

"WHAT?!" we shouted.

"Yeah, but we broke it up a couple of months ago," Sunny added. We were all in shock until Yuri said something.

"I also have a secret. Yesung is a gang member," She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I apologize. I really don't update often I'm sorry.

Did anyone think it was gonna be Leeteuk's secret not Yesung's?

Please comment and suscribe.

Thank You.