Stolen

TaeNy in a Nutshell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is a burglar.

The woman devoured the fresh lobster salad presented to her in minutes. She didn't give a damn what her date thought about her table mannerisms, or if she got her intricately designed, white dress dirtied. It was stolen anyway.

Only when she finished her plate did she bother to properly look at the man in front of her, who was obviously uneasy and surprised about her actions.

"I..I apologize for making you wait." He smiles gently. "I didn't realize you were so hungry."

"It's fine." Tiffany replied blankly. She took a quick glance at her gold watch, another item she stole. The burglar didn't want this date to extend any longer than dinner. Truthfully, she only gave the man a chance because she knew he was rich. Tiffany stole a lot of things -- clothes, televisions, money -- but she also stole hearts, using them for food.

His name was Nick, and although he had been a charming young man, very patient with Tiffany's demands, the young woman only used him for food. She knew the man had a crush on her, so she decided to use that to her advantage and control the man in doing what she pleased.

She didn't care if it was right or wrong, she just needed resources.

"Are you in a hurry?" He asks, watching Tiffany quickly devour the next meal again. "I've noticed you, ah, eat quite fast."

"A little bit." She replies, glancing at her watch again. "I have to be somewhere before nine."

He nods, knowing they didn't have much time. "Can we do this again next time?"

"Sure. You have my number."

X X X

"Jess, I need to borrow your van again tonight." The blonde-haired woman groaned, frowning at her friend. "Again? Tiffany, you just broke in a house yesterday, the cops have been investigating. They're going to be on you if you don't take a break once in a while."

"I can't afford a break, you know that. Just tonight, please?"

"Ugh, you better share some of those goods." She replied, tossing the keys in the air. "But like I said, the cops have been investigating that rich neighborhood we broke into yesterday. You've got to avoid that place. At least for now, you've got to lay low."

"That means I've got to hit the ghettos again?" Tiffany sighs, slipping on a black shirt and gloves.

"I know you don't like it, but it's better than nothing. I'm sure you can find something."

"Yeah..fine."

X X X

Did she feel guilty?

No. Not at all.

She enjoyed breaking into people's homes. Especially the rich folks. Tiffany always thought they were selfish. Who needs 5 different cars? A television in each room? Hundreds of shoes when you only have two feet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter