EPILOGUE: See you, Room 404.

Room 404

Epilogue.

It was an hour later that two found themselves awake, staring at the ceiling. Jackson couldn’t take it anymore that he got off from his bed and head straight to M’s door. He was about to knock but M had the same plan. She opened the door surprised to see him outside. His eyes was begging for something. She smiled as if she could already read him.

Jackson crashed his lips on to her pushing her back to her suite while locking the door behind him. Next thing they know, their clothes were all over the floor and what seemed like a cold dawn, turned into one steamy Saturday morning.

The morning after.

Jackson’s alarm went off. M woke up first and turned it off for him. She stared at Jackson who was still snuggling closely hugging her waist under Jackson’s jacket she was wearing. She smiled as she kissed his forehead, the tip of his nose and then to his lips. He smiled still with his eyes closed.

“Jackson wake up.. you still need to go to the airport.” She cooed while fixing his hair that was dissarray. Jackson grazed her waist, moving back and forth.

“Kiss me again.” He muttered eyes still shut. She chuckled and lovingly kissed him awake.

“Come on. Get your out of bed. I don’t want to get you in trouble.” She pushed herself up to bed and pulled Jackson along with her who lazily sat up in bed with only his boxers on.

She got up and searched for his clothes on the floor. She grabbed his shirt and handed it to Jackson who was still trying to wake his eyes. He lazily puts it on. M opened the curtains to let the light in. When she turned to look at him. Her eyes grew wide.

“Oh . I marked you.” She said pointing to her love bites on his neck.

“You have some too.” He pointed to her neck. She turned over to the mirror behind her pulling the jacket she was wearing to reveal her neck and collar bones. It was all over her chest.

“Oh crap.” She giggled seeing her whole neck marked.

Jackson chuckled seeing her reaction all flustered. She later found his cap and got it off the ground dusting it off. She went to where Jackson was and stradled him. He found himself caressing her waists again as his hands went under her jacket. She comb through his hair and wore his cap on to him.

She heard Jackson’s phone vibrating indicating calls by the bedside table. She bent over and got his phone.

“Go. You’re really in trouble now.” She chuckled as she handed him his phone which was still vibrating and lighting up. The ID read “Manager hyung.”

Jackson got his phone off her hands and turned it off.

“One last session.” He quickly pulled her in and laid back into bed with her on top of him. He held on to her as he kissed her deeply. As much as she wants to keep on going. She really don’t want to get him into more trouble.

“Jackson come on.” She pulled away from him after a few pecks. She then pulled him up. He followed as he wore his pants & slippers.

When they reached the door, Jackson turned around.

“Remember what we talked about okay?” He asked again reminding her.

“Skype, phone calls, and updates.” M narrated remembering his instructions.

“No goodbyes.” He then said.

“No goodbyes.” She repeated.

With one last deep kiss, he was out of her door smiling to himself while he inserted the key into GOT7’s suite.

--

“There you are hyung!!” Youngjae said as soon as he saw Jackson stepped inside their suite, closing the doors.

“Where have you been? We’ve been calling you.” JB scolded being the leader that he is. He had his arms crossed.

“Where were you last night? I checked up on you.” Seunghoon, GOT7’s manager, followed another question.

“Oh my god.” Bambam uttered as soon as he saw Jackson by the door. 

“Is that what I think it is??” JB asked as soon as he noticed the marks on his neck.

“Who were you with last night?” Mark asked after he followed Jinyoung out from their room seeing Jackson by the door.

“So you stayed up with the girl?” Jinyoung queried.

“What girl?” JB followed.

“The girl across our room. It’s a long story.” Jinyoung answered briefly.

“Jackson, explain yourself.” Seunghoon asked waiting for an answer.

Jackson was just smiling so sheepishly at them trying to hide his eyes with his cap on. It was the first time they saw him so flustered, shy and quiet. He ignored the bombard of questions he had and went to the bathroom to wash up.

“Whats up with him?” Seunghoon then asked the boys who witnessed Jackson’s actions.

The boys shrugged in reply. Jinyoung was just smiling seeing Jackson all flustered.

“Jinyoung-ah, would you care to explain what’s happening?” JB asked this time while they continued packing their stuff.  

“Is she pretty hyung?” Yugyeom asked right after Jinyoung told the story.

“She is.” Jackson finally answered for himself after he washed up and wore his hoodie. He wore a ton amount of perfume right after.

“She had the most beautiful eyes.. even behind those glasses.” He dreamily said and sat by the sofa while the others were busy packing.

“Her smile.. and her laugh..” He continued on remembering M. The boys started to make a face at him.

“Oh god her laugh… and how he scrunch her nose..” He said getting weak remembering the little details he liked about her.

“Ewwww” Bambam retorted. The younger boys was disgusted seeing him like this.

“Waegurae (Why are you being like this) ??? You asked what’s up with me??” Jackson chuckled as he checked his phone.

“Is that her hyung??” Youngjae asked looking at Jackson’s current lockscreen wallpaper. It was M’s photo with her nose scrunching.

He nodded as he continued staring at her photo.

--

They all went out to the lobby to check out after they finished packing. There were already a ton of fans outside the hotel waiting for them to come out. GOT7 banners were everywhere.

“Make sure to hide your neck.” JB reminded while they wait for their turn to check out.

Jackson pulled in his jacket higher to hide the marks on his neck and ducked down while Jinyoung was still teasing him.

--

M just got out of the elevator dragging her white luggage in her right and her phone with her left.

“Yeah Dad. Raphael handled the check out for me. I’m just waiting for the valet to bring my car in.” She said as she passed by behind the boys without knowing.

Jinyoung nudged Jackson to get his attention while he leaned on the counter.

“Jackson, it’s her.” He whispered, enough for the other boys to hear. They were curious to how she looked like.

M was wearing a y gray turtle neck sleeveless cotton dress that clinged perfectly in her body and showed her curves and bubble . Her hair was up in a messy ponytail. The turtle neck helped hide the marks but some were still peeking between her ear and the back of her neck.

“You left marks on the poor girl too.” Jinyoung snickered as he commented when he saw some marks on M’s neck.

Jackson was about to talk to her when he saw her pass by but JB stopped him by the forearm.

“Hey, there are cameras around.” JB reminded him.

“Oh right.” Jackson said oblivious to the crowd of fans outside the hotel screaming their names.

He stared lovingly from afar.

“Ohh hyung. She’s pretty.” Bambam commented as they followed M who sat by the lounge with her luggage.

She ended the call with her Dad on the phone. She smiled seeing her wallpaper was a photo she took of Jackson laughing. She caressed Jackson’s cheeks on the screen with her thumb as she stared lovingly at her phone.  

Look at me. Jackson thought.

As if M heard him, she looked up and checked her surrounding. She saw a crowd outside the hotel with GOT7 banners. She then followed where the fans were looking and did a double take at the boys who were at the lobby counter checking out. Even if his eyes were hiding she knew Jackson was looking at her. She saw him smile under his cap. They were as if talking with their eyes.

She then was aware all the GOT7 boys were looking at her. She got flustered and turned red.

Jinyoung smiled at her and the younger ones started to wave hello secretly. “Hi, noona.” Bambam mouthed. She smiled and waved back a hello.

“Miss M, your car awaits.”

“Oh, yes.” She said startled by the valet beside her. “Right, ofcourse. Thank you.” She said standing up by her seat and glanced over the boys who was also starting to walk towards the door. They were with a lot of people, from make up artists, stylists and managers. Security was all ready surrounding them as they walked outside.

The boys car van was outside while M’s car was right in front of theirs. She exited the other side of the doors and the boys took the right. They were greeted by the crowd of screaming fan girls chanting their names taking lots of photo’s.

“She has a sick ride too.” Mark whispered as they saw M’s black carbon coated Mercedes G-wagon  parked in front of theirs.

The valet helped her with her bags while Jackson watched her secretly. He smiled to himself as he saw a peek of M’s neck that she was trying to pull up and hide.

When they were both about to enter their cars they looked at each other one last time and smiled.  

I’ll see you soon, Jackson. She thought to herself.

And with that, they both entered their vehicles and drove off to their destinations. Jackson tried to follow M’s car hoping she gets home safe.

See you, Room 404. He thought as he watched M’s car take on a different route.



So!! What do you guys think??? 

I did warn you it was just short. I could've made it into a one shot but it will still have a lot of parts. So here! Let me know what do you guys think? Is it too short? Do you want to know more? Should I continue to a full length piece? Anything! <3

For now, thank you for reading!!

M.