Smooth lines & flirting

Room 404

M went out to the sliding doors near the restaurant. The pool area looked beautiful at night. All glistened with lights.

“Let me guess, you’re a regular here?” Jackson queried as he was fascinated by M who knew her way around.

“I.. kinda am.” M answered chuckled. She sat by one of the pool lounge chairs. Jackson followed and sat at the same seat and right beside her.

“Since I was young, I guess. I’ve always loved the pool area. And I whenever I’m here at the hotel, I always go here when I can’t sleep.” She continued after she made herself comfortable in her seat.

“It is relaxing. Too bad the pool’s closed too. I’d sure want a dip.” Jackson said admiring the pool.

“Ohhh, there was one time at 3am. Stass and I went beyond the border and just went in the pool.”

“And no one caught you guys???”

“Nope. Everyone was too tired or too sleepy to check the pool area. It was hilarious. Stass & I tired to keep a low tone but we always ended up laughing.”

“Oh and is Stass the one you were talking to at the phone?”

“Ah. Yup, she’s my bestfriend, Stass. Short for Anastasia.”

“I heard she teases you a lot.”

“Ugh.. You heard that too?” She whined.

“All of it.” He teased.

The restaurant music transferred to the pool area. It was M’s “In love” playlist that rang throughout. M gave a straight face and looked behind Jackson. She glared at Raphael who was the culprit. Jackson turned around to see who she was looking at. He chuckled seeing Raphael making kissing faces. M gave a disgusted face back at him.

“He always does this too?” He asked turning back to her.

“Nope, he just decided to be a goofball today.” She glared.

“How old is he anyway?”

“As far as I remembered, he was 30 with 2 baby girls & a wife. And when I’m around, he suddenly becomes 9.” She joked which earned a laugh from Jackson.

“You’re really close with him.”

“Yeah, he’s like one of my older brothers here. Along with the other waiters & bell boys.”

“So many men in your life, huh.”

M scoffed.

“Doesn’t your boyfriend get jealous of it?” Jackson carefully asked.

Please be single. Jackson thought to himself.

M chuckled at his question.

“If this is your way of asking if I have a boyfriend or not, it’s really smooth.” She said in between giggles.

“But no, I don’t have a boyfriend.” She replied. Relieved, Jackson smiled and was flustered. He hid his eyes with his cap.

“You know, I know that you can’t take your hat off of you. But atleast, let me see your eyes.” M said.

You’re flirting, M. What’s happening with you right now. Who are you. M thought.

Jackson raised his head smiling as he took his hat off, fixed his hair & and placed his cap backwards. M smiled seeing his full face.

“There we go.” M smiled.

“How about you huh? Your glasses is hiding your pretty eyes too.”

“Yeah, and it’s hiding my big nose as well.” She said scrunching her nose.

“What? You’ve got a cute nose.”

“It’s big & chubby.”

“It’s cute.”

“I still can’t take my glasses off, I really feel uncomfortable without them.”

“Because it’s a part of you.”

“Exactly.” 



Aha! She's just as flirty as our mandu!! Holy cowwww. 

M.